Im starting to feel repulsed by women in our society

And its not just the memes.
Inb4 gay
Inb4 MGTOW
I do not care weather you believe this or not but ive slept with nearly 75 girls and women and had multiple long term relationships. Im not a chad but I look somewhat decent and can be confident enough and ive been using that to ride the dragon of degeneracy in Amsterdam.
But recently ive found that I actually became more and more repulsed by women, by their physique, body odor, appearance and most of all their attitude towards life and self. I see almost no likebable traits in them aside form their diminishing attractiveness
>they have absolutely no idea how big the danger to our way of life is and yet at the same time have the loudest mouths on what should change
>their humor sucks
>they lack strong principles
>they almost have no sense of honour or true loyalty
>and they are often much dirtier, much less hygeniec than you would expect from their appearance.
Ive asked a few of them If they would mind if our society crumbles and they only screamed how our society was build on slavery and exploitation of third world countries anyway.

This kikery is getting to me now im nearing 30 and am at a good age to start a family. Will I end up completely detached from women because I cant stand them anymore when I get older?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpRULjszHSo
youtube.com/watch?v=GozgU3oZjJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe search in the political movements for right-wing parties?

I agree that most women are degenerate retards. Scream about "rape" all day, but then also scream to import innumerable people from countries that actually have rape cultures to the West.

>ive slept with nearly 75 girls and women
Good luck bonding with one properly to settle down and raise children with. You have damaged yourself with your own degeneracy.

exactly, this unholy alliance between feminism -forcing men to become weak in the west- and at the same time shilling for importing encroaching Islam and African savages -who are on average wilder men who are much more willing to rape and suppress womens rights and freedoms.- It absolutely boggles the mind.
But it isnt even worth it to dive in the black hole that is womens minds or try to dissect their train of thoughts. Ive come to the conclusion that women just DO, on the basis of emotions and feelings, sexual desires and their need to kick at at authority that does not kick back.

How is this bad? This is NORMALCY, this is what losing the veil of propaganda looks like. They act like whores and they must be seen as ones.

Amber Heard's story is enough to turn an impressionable guy into full blown MGTOW woman hater

>Be a Hollywood lesbian approaching 30 and no chance to break the C-List rankings.
>Decide to start Gone Girling aging betas who still don't know what's it like to be manipulated by a woman besides being in their 50's
>Clue your lesbian psycho girlfriends in on the scam
>it actually works

I know this. I was always open to one to settle down with, especially in serious relationships. The truth of the matter is that I could not see them as my partner after being with them for a while and getting to know them

Find a conservative girl. Too bad these are extinct in the west because of feminism.
Your best bet is Eastern-Europe, or Asia if you don't mind racemixing.

I think you should go off women for a while, like a year, see what will you think then

But what the fuck do you need to do when you get older. Settle down with one of these wymon just because? It would feel like being in the Matrix only you are the only one that has taken the redpill.

I dont find Asians very attractive and I also dont want a weak minded slave. I want a woman who shares the same values as me. One that has honor. But these are like unicorns, they only exist in theory

>The truth of the matter is that I could not see them as my partner.
What do you mean by partner though? Do you mean as an equal partner? because women are not the same as you. You are meant to lead a woman. If you do this she will end up sharing your values and will mold herself around you anyway. Are you sure you're not just getting bored/itchy feet after a while with women because you have been with so many?

> I see almost no likebable traits in them aside form their diminishing attractiveness
Because they don't have one. If you want femininity watch some chinese cartoons.
Actual woman are disgusting whores that would have sex with random people multiple times a day and describe it as "progressive".

Me too OP...

hmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=qpRULjszHSo

Sup Forums Sup Forums is just a massive anti-white-breeding project now. And 8ch Sup Forums is just a recruitment center for false flags.

>75 girls and women
Fucking manwhore. kys

>Repulsed by women
Clearly gay but it's ok.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

so lets talk solutions faggot

I guess you must become CHAD and learn how women attraction patterns work, and then you get a young virgin girl to fill her womb and produce kids, but always with a foot on reality, don't romantize the situation too much, because after all, it's a women you are talking about.
This is how you go forward, become chad, learn women patterns and produce a family conscious of all the potential happenings that awaits you.

i cashiered for four years during uni and women are the worst customers. always bitching and scheming for discounts. Sure niggers steal but usually I don't have to deal with it; they grab that Twix bar and run off. But no, some cunt of a woman who is clearly outweighs me will buy a small tee (she's not fat, she's big boned!) stretch it the fuck out while wearing too much perfume then get all fucking pissy when I won't give her money back after ruining my merchandise. Only women do this shit.

80% of woman fuck 20% of man
Even going MGTOW won't change shit.

>ive slept with nearly 75 girls and women and had multiple long term relationships. Im not a chad

you are a chad though, you just don't realize it. it's nothing to be ashamed of

75 women is way too many for any non-chad, it's just so unlikely that i'm calling bullshit

Women need more of this...
Remember, you give people an inch znd they'll take a mile.
youtube.com/watch?v=GozgU3oZjJY

>ive slept with nearly 75 girls and women
>recently ive found that I actually became more and more repulsed by women

Reap what you sew.

The more you understand why and how women want to be with you, when you are with a high status, the more repulsed you will be with their apparent and obvious immorality and inclination for the mentality of inconsequential sex.

So this idea that you could actually have a mate in life that is on the same wavelength as you was all one big scam?
Or is it just these times? My parents seemed to have it, been together since 13 yo till death, through tick and thin.

>ive slept with nearly 75 girls and women and had multiple long term relationship
Then you're part of the problem. You've been a victim of the anti-culture and there's no coming back from that.

Each person have their own way of living their life and it's OK if you make mistakes and have to try again to find the right partner but 75 is just too much. I think I dated like 2 girls before I met my soulmate.

Aside from that, what you say about women is exactly the same about any normie, really. Their humor sucks and is too bland/sensitive, their principles are based on the MSM narrative and they swift as the MSM demands, they're oblivious to all the happenings and even if they dress well, if you ever share appartment with them, you'll realize they're pigs (and we're supposed to be the basement dwellers, projecting much).

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
PFFFffffffff... pf

... I don't think you should keep the hollywood-esque archetypes of romantic relationships in mind when moving forward with the creation of a family. See how bad the majority of men got when they decided to marry... I think you should do it with a mentality of being realist, pragmatic, and conscious of the struggle that awaits you. Maybe, if you are lucky, you will find a psychologically stable girl, and you have chad juice enough on you to control her mentally and make her dependent on you. I think it can be done, but we must find a collective way/strategy forward to counter the evils of our time. Don't fall on hollywood imagery, delete it from your mind, but don't lose hope on an optimal pragmatic strategy either!

75 is easy if you have no standards and spend all your time trying to hook up

I can easily get through 5 sluts a week if I hit on any woman I think might fuck me just cause I asked. Of course usually you'd want to avoid this

What a bunch of crap. If anything, the 75 pussy count made him conscious on how easy and deceitful the 'good girl look' can be.
You sound feminine.

>apply to Amsterdam uni
>dont be a total idiot
>see the number stack up
There was a year where I slept with different 29 girls. I actually think 75 is a low estimate.
Im not proud of it though because it is not any kind of achievement and as you see it could have caused me to have big problems finding a mate to start a family with

there are biological reasons for this. women are the ones that conform and men are the ones that take risks by questioning society. women favour men who don't question society out of an instinctual need to fit in. this is because women can only do one child at a time but almost all women reproduce, there's little reward for risk taking or going against society. while men can either breed a fuckload, or maybe get stuck not being able to breed at all, so there's a lot more reward for being able to take risks. so the risk of questioning the society you live in is one men are more likely to tackle.

however a woman raised in an environment where the people close to her, probably father, brothers, boyfriend, husband etc questioned society, then she will be more likely to question society herself. basically having come from a part of society that questions society it's instinctually percieved as less of a risk.

so i guess redpilling women is usually just redpilling their boyfriends and fathers first. some women can redpill other women but they usually needed to be redpilled by a man first.

it's all theory though

> I've slept with nearly 75 women
well the thing is, guys that actually fuck and have fucked a lot of girls don't ever really have a number, because you stop counting when you turn 16 and get laid with a new slut every other weekend on avg
all this shit you've written after "establishing" this fact, just sounds like cuckfic as a result
allegedly fucking a whole 75 (wow) women and generalizing this much about them, a very likely story
guess we're supposed to believe you're a chad that's been bothering with chicks he doesn't like all this time, bahahaha when will you turbocuck virgins ACTUALLY write some good cuckfic, I'm sick of being able to debunk your permavirgin delusions within seconds, step the fuck up already
virgins

You sound very much like a roastie.

And you sound resentful. This phenomenon was very rare in my generation (just fucking girls for the sake of it). And people bragging about having half that amount of pussy were labeled as blowhards (just as women who did exactly that were whores).

In the current times, things like cheating, promiscuity and sexual deviancy have been normalized. If you don't want to realize that's a problem for both men and women when it comes to the attempt to bring back our values and the nuclear family you're completely deranged.

dude, you're a chad

i'm not saying non-chads can't get laid. but 75 is an unlikely though perhaps not impossible number for a non-chad, very unlikely.

i think maybe some chads are in denial about being chads because they think it's a bad thing. it isn't

There's your problem cunt, you know what you want now after banging countless roasties. You know the rules, be high value to get high value, go for a 20ish year old.

The kinda women you go for become.. old hoes after 30, just avoid tattoos, alcoholics and university graduates lol.

Grab a red pilled young chick, they're a lot easier to pull now cos money and stability etc. Young dudes are too busy chasing 30+ chicks cos at 21 you can have a 35 year old gf and know it can't go anywhere so you're still able to plot your next slut, cos who cares right?

You just gotta stop dating sluts now

>t. oldfag: 150-200 including whores

amazing lack of self awareness then if you can fuck so many women and assume it has nothing to do with how attractive you are. even being physically ugly you could still be a chad, a lot of it is attitude and jawline and social skills not conventional physical good looks.

but if seeing the numbers stack up is as easy for you as not being an idiot, then you're a chad. for a non-chad it simply requires more effort, a great deal of effort usually to get numbers like that, it doesn't just fall into your lap like you describe without being a chad.

Chad, you are a chad. and that's great, you should be proud
H
A
D

who the fuck cares if my personal story convinces you or not. Even if you dont believe it, your society will fall too. Its hard to believe Austria once produced Hitler

Tbqh I can understand your frustration considering that this is dutch women we're talking about. All women are the niggers of gender, but dutch women are utter giganiggers.

I know a Chad's who rarely get laid, you just gotta be a poon hound. If you want to get your numbers up, go get some happy ending massages and get better at the dance of sexual interaction.

Then go bang 5-10 good whores, $300 per hour, they'll tell you what you're doing wrong. Don't fuck about, just start like that and you'll have a stripper gf in no time.

100% worth it.

Is that Clementine Ford?

>Inb4 gay
sucking feminine penis (/fenis/) ain't gay, windmillbro

Mate, you have no idea how slutty dutch girls are. Take any feminist from the liberal unis of Vancouver and multiply that by about 10 and you get the AVERAGE Dutch girl.

AYO Chad u have not caught any STDs?

I don't have any sympathy for non american men. at least yall still have attractive women. America has fat mexican trolls and sheboon niggers.

Lol, denial fagget

Are you a woman?

>75 partners
You're fucking worse than most women are, who the fuck are you kidding?

>I know a Chad's who rarely get laid
then they don't want to get laid

all a chad has to do to get laid, is not be an idiot. and to make even a slight effort

if he can't get laid with just a slight effort then he's not a chad.

millions of years have honed the woman into a chad detector. women decide who is and isn't a chad with their vaginas. they are the judges.

now, a guy can be muscular and cool and powerful without being a chad, but it's rare, but it happens. he may look like a chad to you but maybe something is off about him that a womans instincts notice, probably his jawline.

your whore advice is probably good in a way, but i don't have the money. but maybe fuck enough whores and you can trick your body and mind into going chad mode i don't know. i'll likely never know. that's a lot of money

Ayo nigger,
I have, but there is a whole industry in place here to keep the degeneracy train rolling. Free STD checks till 25, free meds etc

Have you tried fucking a guy in the ass? What is the odor like? You like their humor?

You forgot your LARP flag

It is a problem for both genders, but man, on raw numbers, got it worse. Not all man rides the wave of a sexual life, because they are unable to accumulate enough social capital, while women, are naturally born with enough for them to join the sex club. Only very ugly girls are excluded from it. While the overwhelming majority, that you can already count as 100%, because the rest is insignificant, live a vast and insane sex life that only the most successful males have access to it. It's not a symmetrical thing and you as a women and me as a men, both know it.

t. Poofter

It was for another thread, my arguments still stand.

being one of the uggos in the perpetual "hookup", pasty mongrel genetic trash crowd, is hardly a fucking achievement, I don't even know why you brought that up (it's because you're a sadcase)
if you want a generalization, every single guy that talks like you is always a lying overcompensating faggot, with the "real" answer behind his 'hookup numbers' being his incapability to hold down a real 10/10 top tier hottie
you could do 3 months of "hooking up" and end up having 3 times less sex than me with my hobby-model, dentist-in-training gf, in one weekend (for example), and that's not even going into the fact that I'm not playing the std-lottery AND having much better sex than you
If you didn't get laid a bunch in high school, that's ok, but if you think your bullshit escapades with broken people such as yourself in the current year are some sort of metric, then BAHAHAHAHAH off yourself right now you absolute retard
everything you've written sounds like the ramblings of a bitchboy who got shunned in high school and is now on the "retribution" pass against the "whores"
meanwhile everyone else, got tired of all the highschool bullshit and is gunning for the best of the best always instead of fishing in the sewers
t. chad-legend who fucked more than you, in 2 years of high school

plenty of sluts in canada, but why would they settle for a non-chad? each chad can fuck many women. no woman has to settle. chad has so much going on that he even has time to fuck all the ugly girls too cause they're easy. chad just fucks everyone and there's nothing left.

but then again, if dutch women are so slutty that they can keep chads fully occupied to the point where there are extra unoccupied sluts, so many that even a beta gets a taste, then wow. that requires an immense ammount of sluttery i've never even imagined until now. is that really the case?

ok now imagine all of these things multiplied by 10 and you have the typical Australian woman. honestly the worst women in the world. Count yourself lucky. Europe was like a fucking dream for me!

ROASTIED

I deny nothing.

For /traps/ are the next step in evolution, in-ironic luddite cûûck of the roastie jew, and "faggot" merely a fascicle of branch-like objects... so, whatev's

I don't have an answer to your question but I'm you at 32 with a few more notches on my bedpost. Literally to a T what I feel about women and I can barely be fucked to try and initiate any real relationship with them any longer

Look you guys! the kike has obtained humor. Theyre evolving! Where'd you steal them genes Schlomo? Eastern Europe I bet

This does not really apply for males in the same way it does for females. The only thing that changes is you become more aware of the negative parts of female nature but also have a better understanding of how to deal with it.

>has had over 75 different sexual partners
>lives in Amsterdam
>complains about the degeneracy of women

hmm

>This does not really apply for males in the same way it does for females
i've always wondered about that
any studies on oxytocin bonding to back that up? since oxytocin is the mechanism for bonding that gets depeleted when women ride the cc. i do hope you're right since one day i dream of visiting a country that has prostitute bars where hookers come to me all smiling and shit like they actually want it. to be able to go into a bar and have women come to me, what a dream. sure it's fake, but who cares.

Helemaal uit Nederland. De ultieme redpill is om met een Israelische jodin te trouwen.

>how to deal with it
fast and furious fenisly

Congrats op. I figured this out 10 years ago. It's not going to get better for you unfortunately.

Women have a psychologically stable condition which can be accessed naturally with correct discipline and parenting. The problem is 99% of modern women have experienced little to know discipline or criticism through their entire life, other than from other arrogant women. Funny enough this makes them a lot less ambitious and skilled at literally pretty much everything so they end up worse off as well.

Problem is, I dunno even know if it's possible to stop other men from being such pussybeggars though...

OP is a faggot

None other, some legend dug it up before. Beastly woman from day dot it seems.

Thats a good point regarding the sniff it out factor, you made me remember something my mate told me he heard on (((Joe Rogan)))

The guest on the show had worked out the maximum possible testosterone diet, probably lots of meat, macadamia nuts etc.

The guy said his pulling power went through the roof at peak test, when I'm not being lazy and I train hard chicks are definitely more interested in me. Maybe that's the jaw line thing you were saying..

Ik heb ook een joods meisje geneukt, was een van de meest degenerate. En nee, ik wil geen joodse kinderen die de klappen mogen opvangen van wat elite joden in hun naam doen

Voor

Daarom blijven wij gewoon in Israel. Kinderen het leger in en lang leve het vaderland. Diaspora joden zijn zwakke zieke mensen.

What makes you think it doesn't apply to males? It might not have as high affect, but it does affect them too.

Wir mussen die Juden ausrotten

We just need to make sure this doesn't culminate as one of their rape fantasies, we need to make sure that they are pleased by nothing, then string them up from the lamp posts and trees.

We don't believe that you've slept with 75 women. That's because your number is way too accurate for remember. But otherwise we agree.

verstandig, en checked

I'm a man and still can't see the "women are deviants therefore I shall be a deviant myself". It's basically letting women take the lead as to where society needs to go while women being puppets theirselves fulfilling the desires of more intelligent men.

It's not about the sexual market but the intelectual platform. Who gets to decide what society think is OK and what should be shunned. If you agree that having that many partners is just natural then they win, no matter if you think that you're taking the "privileged sexual ride" or not.

If your arguments are "you must be a woman" and you're actually not trolling then I feel sorry for you. There's nothing more to dig in this conversation.

What did your mother do to you?

What you're looking for is love !

I used to think like you at some point. I am 25 and I had 3 serious relationship, multiple sexual partners.
At some point, just thinking about a woman's ass when I saw one didn't arouse me anymore.
Their body odor made me fell unconfortable, I felt like i would never fall in love anymore.

Then I met the one, god fearing, good upbringing, same values, beauty beyond your wildest dreams.
I love her body odor, i love her skin.
I love everything.

I still havent had sex with her.
We're both now religious and are trying to live by the book. And I know for a fact she's a virgin.

Never lose hope bro. I spent 2 years of my life depressed and disgusted by women.

love me unconditionally, why?

The woman you'll love is not a stranger. keep that in mind.

hey at the end of the day, its not me who gets held down and raped.

Make that argument against holes, seriously, just say "its not me who gets raped if im right"

seems like you got off the degeneracy train at an earlier stop
but thanks and good luck

Yes. The Netherlands have literally reached a point of 100% Chad saturation where Chad can no longer find enough hours in the day or get his cock up often enough to even breed the 10/10s, let alone the uggos. The weed also probably helps to weaken his erection though, so it's not entirely due to slut skill.

>ive slept with nearly 75 girls
You're degenerate here, so what kind of girls would a degenerate attract? More degenerates.

Yeah. I no longer treat them like a princess. I am hip to the fact that they are all d9gs at the end of the day, but I can't get enough of them. The looks, smells and feels are nice but you just have to use those drugs responsibly. Pretty much since I've had the attitude that the woman isn't doing me the favor and that I'm actually the catch, things have been better.

Yes, except many secretly wish to be rammed in the street by a gang of black bulls.

im scared, cause this is me.

I have 0% attraction to men but i wanna be a woman, a lebian to be precise.

Ive never acted on this impulse, its not a strong one, but tis there

Well done, Sup Forums turned you gay son

Get off whatever meds you're on, stop taking md and cocaine, organic diet and no soy.

You're part of the turning the frogs gay thing, they're frogging you man. Go lift too, asap or you'll end up like Lauren Spencer. Alex jones may be a lying mason and bill Hicks, and probably related to Crowley but he's definitely not lying about that.

We all know the shitstorm that would erupt in the normie world if people like us started saying ''Hey, its not us who's going to get raped''
But Kek seems to think we should do exactly that in the migration debate. CHECKED