Illegals, you are drain on our tax dollars and take our jobs. Leave before you physically removed and deported

Illegals, you are drain on our tax dollars and take our jobs. Leave before you physically removed and deported.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/31/concrete-border-wall-prototype-contractors-announced/
cato.org/blog/economic-fiscal-impact-repealing-daca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>deferred action
>deportation is a valid action

>impying your shittty president can ever get rid of us

we will just keep coming. make america mexico again

MAMA :)

just for historical reference, this is exactly what hitler told the jews.
>learn from history or repeat it
>the end result is the same
>choices = diversity
>following a german example = embracing multi-culturalism

Who are you quoting?

Where did I quote anyone?

Lurk more you stupid little cunt.

My girlfriend is a (legal) immigrant and every time we discuss DACA she starts calling me an evil human with a heart of coal. Her defense is that we're deporting people who came to America as toddlers and no nothing else and have nowhere to go to. I say that it's their parents fault for failing their children but at the same time, is it justified for making kids pay for the sins of their fathers? Cause if that's okay, then by extension blacks calling for reparations is okay. And that's not okay.

Tell your girlfriend decreasing the available workforce means an increase in wages. The law of supply and demand. Ending DACA increases the chances you will be able to support a family on one income, and potentially decrease the taxes you have to pay, and take you'd be able to care of her the rest of your life.
>All women are either gold diggers, or rich.

you'd be able to take care of her

Also this potential increase in wages would lead to a happier life and a better marriage, as money issues are the #1 reason for arguments among married couples. Happy couples have more children and raise better children.
>Ending DACA will make a better life for your future children.

MAKE MEXICANS MEXICAN AGAIN
>MAKE MEXICANS MEXICAN AGAIN

Reducing a population that is undeniably a huge part of violent and non-violent crimes will make the United States a better and safer place.
>Less burglaries, robberies, rape, and murder is a good thing.

She does the classic argument that the jobs the average mexican illegal does are considered undesirable and most lower class whites or blacks would not be interested in working them for the poor wages they are paid. And also for her she doesn't wanna be supported by me. I make 70k a year and she makes 60k and together she wants us to be a "power couple."

>they aren't invaders they said
>they just wanna be one of us they said
this is why I call ice on every Chicano family I can. they are never to be trusted no matter how long they've been here. Never trust anybody with a fucking snake on their flag.

TRUMP WILL NEVER BUILD THE WALL EVER YOU VE BEEN FOOLED !
CANT BUILD WONT BUILD CANT BUILD WONT BUILD !

Kek approves. That's good to know

>What are seasonal workers

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/31/concrete-border-wall-prototype-contractors-announced/

A prototype is not a wall retard

>All women are either gold diggers, or financially independent.
So she chooses financial independence over a happy marriage and happy safe children.
>Not marriage material

>selecting contractors who've already been working on this isn't a necessary 1st step
Learn how things are done before you say they won't be done.

You're an idiot.

But imagine how many shekels my Asian wife and I will have. My kids are gonna be hapas anyway, they're not gonna be happy and safe.

they'd be safer than a black or mexican or arab....

>A 2014 survey found that 59 percent of DACA recipients reported getting their first job, 45 percent received a pay increase, 49 percent opened their first bank account, and 33 percent got their first credit card due to their participating in DACA.[7] All of these factors contribute positively to the economy. But while the survey also noted that recipients would be eligible for higher levels of education, Pope’s research completed two years later found no correlation between DACA participation and education, although it is possible that simply not enough time has passed to observe an effect.

>Turning more generally to the cost-benefit analysis of unauthorized immigration as a whole, the evidence suggests that the mere presence of undocumented workers, especially non-criminals like those covered under DACA, is not nearly as detrimental to the economy as most people suppose, and may actually be a net benefit. Legalizing unauthorized immigrants and allowing them to participate in society as legal workers dramatically reduces government enforcement costs and generates broader economic benefits.[8]

cato.org/blog/economic-fiscal-impact-repealing-daca
Does Sup Forums ever put forth good arguments?