Is Australia still White-majority country?

Is Australia still White-majority country?

Didn't find any official statitics about it

Are cities like Melbourne and Sydney safe to raise white kids?

Are non-white immigrants behave well or chimpout like niggers in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

newzealandnow.govt.nz/move-to-nz
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Latestproducts/2024.0Main Features22016?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=2024.0&issue=2016&num=&view=
youtube.com/watch?v=s3gcklNS-Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is Australia still White-majority country?
around 75% white

Are cities like Melbourne and Sydney safe to raise white kids?
No, these are hellholes of unaffordability, non-whites and lefties.

Are non-white immigrants behave well or chimpout like niggers in the US?
mostly chinks and pajeets, small number of arabs & africans who do lots of crime in suburbs.

Adelaide most white city

>Adelaide most white city
telling cunts is how you fuck it
just leave me alone with my churches

fuck off we're full

>Are non-white immigrants behave well or chimpout like niggers in the US?
No, Somali-tier chimping over East.

Most of the scum-fuck darkies I've met came from interstate or overseas because they heard how nice and un-fucked it was here in ADL.

Don't support palm oil, it's destroying the habitat of the sub-saharan monkeys and they're being forced to swim here or some shit.

we're also one of the only states anywhere that is 100% GMO free
i think it's safer to just cop it all sweet and tell the world that all of aus is like melbourne
i used to post this pasta a fair bit but other aussies couldnt catch on and started arguing that australia is better
Why haven't you moved to New Zealand?

Don't you want to live and raise a family in a lush, rich, fertile land and create a white utopia?

newzealandnow.govt.nz/move-to-nz

It's like Australia, but better!

this, fuck off to NZ, it is the last white paradise and there's no man eating spiders

My town has become a behomoth of poos and chinks. They're spreading out too much. Think I'll move to north QLD

And no, African gangster are ruining almost every suburb in Melbourne along with ice heads. Only the most expensive suburbs are safe and you wouldn't want to live there anyway. Country Victoria is great but as I said in my last post, it's getting poo'd pretty hard

>arround 75%
Damn and I though it was 85-90%
We really are getting bamboozled everywhere huh. Need to drop the whole
"bastion" shit and start acting

We will create RWDS and get rid of apes as soon as I will arrive to Australia

America was that white a decade or two ago, and our large white population should've made us hard to displace. What the fuck is happening.

It's funny. A lot of migrants are finding out it isn't as great as they were promised especially in the past 5 years. Underpaid slaves. It's harder for them to move up the ranks now just like lower class Aussies. I wonder if it's the same for you.

If you going to come here come. Come to Queensland.

whitest anglo country by far + they are filled with conservative asian immigrants

aussies are really lucky for being born there

no
fuck off were full

• English (36.1%)
• Australian (33.5%)
• Irish (11.0%)
• Scottish (9.3%)
• Chinese (5.6%)
• Italian (4.6%)
• German (4.5%)
• Indian (2.8%)
• Greek (1.8%)
• Dutch (1.6%).

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Latestproducts/2024.0Main Features22016?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=2024.0&issue=2016&num=&view=

oh no, a bunch of bored meth heads are running around in our suburbs

t. first world problems

US has actual civil war and riots in the streets
UK has actual bombs exploding in the streets, and their capitol city is like 20% white
Canada has french people

appreciate what you have

this ---> youtube.com/watch?v=s3gcklNS-Fw

>you shouldn't be concerned that your nation is on the same path as every other western nation.
Yeah nah.

you should, but you are way behind them.

like for instance, you didn't even legalize gay marriage yet, and chance are it's not gonna pass.

how does it feel to live in 1990s America?

I was in Sydney in 2015. Saw a huge amounts of yellow tiny person people from China it was quite annoying. Cool city though

fuck off you actual retarded cunt. you think we don't have BLM? You think we don't have cunts trying to take away our history and heritage? You think we don't have lefty fucktards trying to prostitute out our children?

We have plenty of cunts like you saying; it's not OUR problem, that kind of stuff only happens over seas.
>have only first world problem
>need to import some 3rd world problems
KYS

>fuck off
wowowow. rude!

>you think we don't have BLM?

kikebook com/BlacklivesmatterAU/ - 3000 likes

kikebook com/BlackLivesMatter/ -300,000 likes

any questions?

>You think we don't have cunts trying to take away our history and heritage?

Yes, but they are a tiny minority, we have actual elected officials and people who worked in the white house saying George Washington shouldn't be on public property, cause he had slaved.

>You think we don't have lefty fucktards trying to prostitute out our children?

You didn't even pass gay marriage yet.

>We have plenty of cunts like you saying; it's not OUR problem, that kind of stuff only happens over seas

That's because it's the truth.

>have only first world problem
>need to import some 3rd world problems

WTF are you talking about here? Did the heat fry your brain?

Ok sweetie

Still White and Christian!

Melbourne is alright but you have to be vigilant because Universities and other Left wing Organisations are after your kids. So join a Nationalist Gang and you'll be right

wanna get married?

Are you retarded?

>population of burgermerica ~300million
>"african americans" ~74mill
>population of shrimpstraya ~25million
>"indigeridoos" ~200thousand
>who gives a fuck population figures

some tiny minority group with only 3000 "kikebook" (yeh I definitely buy your edgy larping) likes manages to get a large amount of murdoch media airtime.. to the point that we have "change the date" and the aussie flag being a racist symbol... Even had a female PM because fair shake of the sauce bottle..

>haven't even passed gay marraige yet
>yet

hahaha cunt who tf do you work for?

a) murdoch is a republican.

b) were you actually going somewhere with those population stats? I mean, you didn't really come to a conclusion.

>some tiny minority group with only 3000 "kikebook"

Well, no point was, BLM is a lot more popular in America than in Australia. The entire idea of a BLM movement is unjustified shootings of blacks by police officers. Your police don't even carry guns for the most of the time.

Connect the dots you dumb cunt.
you trying to avoid telling me you're of the jewish faith???

You clearly don't know a fucking thing about reality in oz, where are you from, kid?

>murdoch is a republican
yep, he has our best interests at heart.

Melbourne ok to raise kids just don't send them to school
Just a shame the price of living doubles in the last 5 years

Does anyone know what's happening at Defence Force Recruiting? How long until they begin a recruiting drive for Army infantry?

Nay, Sheilas only until 2020

I'm in the infantry.

There's very limited spots in the infantry at the moment, most of them that do pop up are having women fast tracked into them. DFR has been instructed to recruit immediately for any chicks that come forward for any combat role. If you are specifically interested in joining the infantry though the job has a high attrition rate with people discharging, corp transferring or being broken by the corp. If you look at it that way you WILL eventually get in unlike other jobs in defence which are just as full albeit much lower attrition rates. Good luck cunt

its not safe the aboriginals will spear you in the street and rape your children stay the fuck away.