TIMES UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubGzbj59_Xs
hungarytoday.hu/news/hungary-extends-state-of-emergency-migrant-crisis-potential-terror-threat-66000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do Europeans insist on cultural suicide?

it's germanic thing, you wouldn't understand.

Jewish influence and... mostly just jewish influence.

How come every single EU flag cuck is a german turkroach?

Get fucked you kike whore

If they would agree. The people.of poland will burn every center there is. So i would like to see that.

Germany keeps hitting the snooze button.

If not then the globalists will probably send in their antifa puppet army to raise hell throughout Poland

They are literally trying to force shit skins in to your homes and communities.

KEEP FIGHTING SOON!

FUCK YOU, EU! YOU ARE THE REAL SUCCESSORS OF NAZI!

Or what?

>fine we'll give you a two month extension
>you'd better be prepared to accept the invad-uh the refugees by the deadline
>I fucking mean it this time
>this is my serious face
>there will be hell to pay if you don't cooperate
>believe me
>p-please just take them in okay?

isnt antifa buttfucked right now by all media outlets ?

How many times are you going to repost this thread?

they'd just call them something else obviously

they're not going to. Germany doesn't have an army, Poland does.

Are Hungary and Poland unironically going to be the ones to fix this mess?

Merkel is a commie bitch.

I really just thought about this whole issue. After all the terrorist acts committed by migrants and Islamists in countries that have taken countless and endless amounts of these sacks of SHIT in, Germany STILL wants to force Hungary and Poland to take them in. How fucking delusional can people be. Obviously this concept was glaring, but obviously I never really thought about it.

Fucking insane

>they gave them more time

Until times up

Should I kms for wanting to hate fuck Spectre so fucking hard and bust her kike arse wide open?

I hope they accept the Invaders and just stick em in a concentration camp

Stay strong Poland. We support you and oppose the kike plan to destroy your country and culture.

Didn't they do this last month?

You have to be very dumb to think that there will ever not be refugees. There is a virtually endless amount of people who would rather live in the West.

stand up to the beast stronk poland

Germans have army

I don't really follow European politics, can someone explain why European countries have migrant "quotas"?

Brothers, leave the E.U.

The EU want to destroy national unity so it's easier to take away borders.

Refugees are just being used to accomplish something much more sinister.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>TIMES UP

Please they are so underequiped that in NATO military manuevers 2014 they painted broomsticks black to appear like machineguns

>
L:

I've been on this board for too long

You sure youre you are doing the right thing? If we take them they die or get deported to somalia. It's so inhumane of you to force us to do this

or what exactly? EU expulsion? better to get it free than paying the "divorce" like britcukcs

Jews control money and they want a multi cult society and police state so they won't be threatened.

If deutschland starts anuddah shoah, and uses shitskins to fight in it, i think based Polska+Hungary should dominate syria for themselves, expand on THEIR territories.

Polan stronk. Polan rezizt!

Germany's Army is significantly better than Poland's.

It's time to move back, toilet cleaner.

>recognizing 4 dots as a merchant

I'm so fucked up.

USMC did that in Afghanistan for Dummy machine gun nests in actual guard towers on a combat base.

buthurt pole. Hitler was the last Hope for the survival of Europe. Its sad that you cannot accept that.

Once western europe is gone, Poland and Hungary will be next. You simply cannot resist billions.

Poland and Hungary should just invade Germany, today maybe. Just dress up like Muslims

Suddenly I understand how people in ancient times made entire constellations out of star patterns

>implying that the Jew.U. has any real power

>implying they dont
if they didnt have power we would not be in a position we are today

>rebuilding the german empire and austria hungary one country at a time;
>will the eternal kruat ever be stopped?.

>Germany's Army is significantly better than Poland's.
kek
good joke my american friend

Lol this is like the third time this year they've given them a one month warning. They aren't going to do anything about it cause they can't. The EU is a faggy organization and no one is threatened by them

>Western girl dies
>Body gently covered, her fate is left private instead of being plastered all over the media

>Refugee dies
>Body is dragged to a new location for a heartless photo shoot, his humiliating end is shown to billions across the world

Yet another example of white privilege.

Oi fuckin vey!

you stupid delusional nigger.

Jews are highly manipulative.

So what can the do? Kick Poland out of EU? lmao
I am just wondering if they will go as far as trying to have regime change or flood the country with propaganda. Maybe even go to war for muh diversity.

Right. Those are field-expedient dummies, not vehicle equipment. He's talking about the time German soldiers painted brooms to cover up the fact that they hadn't been issued sufficient heavy weapons.

Then there's the problem that the German Army can't conduct maneuvers because they don't have the budget to cover overtime pay for extended operations, or their hugely disappointing performance in short-rage firefights or close-order battle, and so forth.

poles are niggers

our constellations would be different iterations of the jewish merchant spelled out in the stars

pls dont poland and holland as I plan on moving there and I do not want euro wogs

K thx

Hungary and Poland are showing the world that Europe will not go without a fight.

God be with them.

>or what?

W-w-e'll g-give them d-disadvantageous terms on t-trade.

>Germany invades Poland
>world gets a strong feeling of déjà vu and buttblasts Germany back to the Stone Age
Do it Germany, I need a laugh

As soon as they get there give them $50 and a one way train ticket to Berlin.

That way you fuck Germany twice. Not only do you comply with what they want, but they still have to deal with the rapefugees mass rapes and terrorist attacks.

Link faggot.

I see you are a man of class as well.

>You simply cannot resist billions.
just make billions of bullets

>use the billions of bullets already made
fixed that for you

Lol this retarded demands has been going on for half a year now and it's always "YOU HAVE 1 MONTH" crap.

Do not back down Poles, always much love for you fine people here in the UK.

>use those ovens that have never been made

>haha don't worry guys this time we got them
>accept refugees poland
>"no"
>o-okay

stop spamming that you nigger

shut up nigger all westerners like you are cucks shouting at white countries that "they are next" because you can't stand the thought that you are doing it to yourselves and all it takes not to have diversity is a bit of sane policy and a bunch of non-trechearous politicians.

You can rave about Hitler all you want. He's dead and so are your countries. We're fine and will continue to be.

Its really ironic that we will outlive the Germans.

no matter the cost dont let refugees into your country. history will be on your side. these refugees we have no background on and come over on boats unvetted. these are economic refugees theyr not even coming from wartorn areas what are you expected to do take in the entire population of west africa? its absolute madness. theres a pretty famous philosopher here in america named peter singer. he described a thought experiment where youre all alone at a pool and a baby happens to fall in. of course you go and save the baby. but what if there are 2 babies. well youll probably save both babies. but what if there is a pile of infinite babies with a conveyor belt dropping the babies in the pool 1 by 1. how long are you going to stay at that pool saving babies. spending your entire life at this pool saving babies is not the answer because you wont make a dent in the infinite pile. peter singers answer is do what you can until it effects your life. I would say terrorist attacks effect your life

>Get a load of this, latest news. The EU says we must stop what we're doing and let the refugees in and a considerable portion of Western Europe considers us evil Nazis and they are going to sanc...

>WHAT? SPEAK UP.

>I SAID: THE EU SAYS WE ARE NAZIS IF WE DON'T CEASE FIRE.

>SORRY I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU OVER THE RACKET OF THE MACHINE GUN AND THE DYING SCREAMS OF THE INCOMING WAVES OF REFUGEE FAMILIES.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubGzbj59_Xs

False.

Poland's army doesn't have to stop their offensives 8 times a day to pray towards Mecca.

chuckle/10

Simply this
Globalists want "refugees" to not be a matter of national sovereignty when it absolutely is. If you stand up for your rights you have to accept all consequences and I hope they do it. You know Poland and Hungary are becoming based from all this, America is with you my dudes

hungarytoday.hu/news/hungary-extends-state-of-emergency-migrant-crisis-potential-terror-threat-66000

>if you can't beat them join them

Not. Gonna. Help.

And if it will, expect lynches and murders

Hungarians are Germanic....

It's insane that this needs to be explained at all. Do normies just not know or think about this? How could anyone actually be for economic migrants at this point, especially at this scale? How the fuck did it become some kind of widely accepted public policy in the first place? Why can't it just be disincentivized already?

Jews are so buthurt by the (((holocaust))) that want to erradicate white people of the earth

what goin on in this thread?

Literally false.

>Madgyarized Slavs mostly
> Germanic

plz dont offend Hugarians they are not autistic cucks and therefore not Germanic

Plz drop the Turanism tho it looks weird you are genetically Europeans and your language is from around the Urals.

t. Uncle Polan

How about they give us ONE (1) legal basis for any of this?

>trusting g*rmans ever

Can I play?