Syria General - Desert rose Edition

We are not associated with telegram/twitter autists that stole our name& larp as terrorists. We advise int. agencies to monitor those platforms
>SOUTHFRONT Sep1
youtu.be/l27ueuM1ruY

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>Raqqa Aug30
i.imgur.com/9FL8ko4.jpg
>Central SyAug27
imgur.com/a/d4TEG
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 31
>RU FM:Rebel forces preparing to use chemical weapons in Daraa
>Captured Syrian pilot with30+soldiers freed by FSA in SE Damascus is prisoner swap
>SAA forces within 50 km of DeZ
>JaI,SAA complete large prisoner exchange in E Ghouta
>SAA creates new IS pocket in E Hama after liberating 6 major towns
>SAA imposes full control over Jabal Bishri
>450 IS terrorists surrendered to peshmerga forces north of Tal Afar
>RU MP arrive in Shehba& Afrin as part of de-escalation agreement
>SAA liberate 5 border posts at the Syrian-Jordanian border from US-backed rebels
>US strike ‘blocks’ IS buses moving from the Lebanon border area to DeZ gov as part of surrender agreement
>IS deployed reinforcements to S Raqqa to boost offensive against SAA
>US halts military aid to Lebanon over Hezbollah’s border offensive
>Israeli official:we'll bomb Assad's palace if Iran expands in Syria
>Philippine army starts its final push to liberate marawi city, IS controls 500-square-meter pocket
>/sg/ Army 2017 album
myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
sana.sy/en/?p=112979
youtube.com/watch?v=CQWINhTakKA
sana.sy/en/?p=112998
sana.sy/ru/?p=118775
sana.sy/en/?p=113013
sana.sy/ru/?p=118743
sana.sy/en/?p=112986
enter-the-ninja.livejournal.com/1329827.html
almasdarnews.com/article/us-will-allow-iranian-forces-syria-operate-within-8-km-israel/
free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/22804-svyshe-500-inostrannyx-boevikov-sdalis-v-plen
almasdarnews.com/article/hezbollah-foils-isils-plot-attack-two-christian-villages-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=_hKrFgr__YI
ria.ru/syria/20170901/1501589748.html
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-jets-destroy-900-terrorist-targets-across-syria-one-week/
imgur.com/a/SHcva
tubantia.nl/binnenland/de-online-wereld-van-terreurdreiger-jimmy-f~a26ba15c/
youtube.com/watch?v=CVK3C-bXEMk
imgur.com/a/WPZ16
imgur.com/a/XzmwG
imgur.com/a/5OzW8
i.imgur.com/3W3YQJe.jpg
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/903952615951749120
nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/09/01/de-wereld-van-amateurspion-jimmy-f-12786024-a1571988
nos.nl/artikel/2190783-hij-voelde-zich-een-verzetsstrijder-het-geheime-leven-van-hobbyspion-jimmy-f.html
telegraaf.nl/binnenland/29087836/__Jimmy_F._is_lid_Syria_General__.html
ad.nl/binnenland/de-online-
volkskrant.nl/binnenland/terroristenjager-jimmy-f-hoe-een-uit-de-hand-gelopen-hobby-hem-in-de-cel-deed-belanden~a4514559/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 5 left out of 3000+ at the start.
Journey ended in Lebanon as they did not want to ask for visas from Sy Gov.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Is that Robespierre?
yup

Ok so the name /sg/ is in the newpapers now and mainstream news sites in Netherlands... and made it's way to english speaking fellows ... but it's not picked up by MSM just yet...

The biggest problem we have right now will be the 1st report on 4chin /sg/ because that's what everybody will copy/paste in the news articles and there is no way to undo that.. if we are portrayed in a bad light ... all the MSM will run up with it...

We have one chance to get this right, 1st to make sure everybody knows we are not connected hence the disclaimer.. 2nd orph link right now works agains us as it's EASY WAY in to /sg/ ... so it either gets redirected to plebbit or we remove /sg/ from title for the time being...

Bashar started Eid in Kara, Qalamoun, close to liberated Arsal on the Lebanese border:
>sana.sy/en/?p=112979
>youtube.com/watch?v=CQWINhTakKA

On the occasion of Eid al-Adha, politicians and bussinessmen visited the wounded and recovering soldiers:
>sana.sy/en/?p=112998

De Mistura says openly that the end of war is in sight. Interesting note: Astana gains more and more significance and legitimacy over Geneva, due to de-escalation zones, which virtually nullified the civilian loss of life on loyalist and frontlines, praise Putin ok.
>sana.sy/ru/?p=118775

Three wounded after Jihadis shelled Aleppo
>sana.sy/en/?p=113013

SANA updates:
>sana.sy/ru/?p=118743
>sana.sy/en/?p=112986

Yesterday Russians closed Syrian skies for a while for Israeli and US aircraft, reason unknown:
>enter-the-ninja.livejournal.com/1329827.html
It was possible due to presence of A50U, and what's much more interesting, there are 4 already.
>almasdarnews.com/article/us-will-allow-iranian-forces-syria-operate-within-8-km-israel/
Israel is very mad now, Russia and US are talking behind their backs and results are seen on the ground.

High voltage line finished in Aleppo:
>sana.sy/ru/?p=118779

In a case someone was wondering what's going on in the Tanf pocket, over 500 terrorists decided to give up and settle their citizenship status:
>free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/22804-svyshe-500-inostrannyx-boevikov-sdalis-v-plen
Ironically enough they're mostly foreigners.

Hezbollah found plans of attacks on Christians in IS HQ
>almasdarnews.com/article/hezbollah-foils-isils-plot-attack-two-christian-villages-video/

RuAF are working non-stop, bombs are raining on IS like never before:
>youtube.com/watch?v=_hKrFgr__YI
>ria.ru/syria/20170901/1501589748.html
>almasdarnews.com/article/russian-jets-destroy-900-terrorist-targets-across-syria-one-week/

also forgot suggestions and what else... compared to telegram and twitter there is no wall between us and who posts in here... we have no control..

Megumin!

Good afternoon Romaniabro, I've gathered lots of mapz, will post soon, good to have you here.

If you need help with organizing them let me know!
>imgur.com/a/SHcva

Contact youtube spergs who are sympathetic to us, we give up fame to them but we get repayed by having dedicated counter narrative.
Stuff like Sargon, Tim Pool, or similar.

What did he mean by this?

>remove /sg/ from title for the time being

No
We will not fall this low because the telegramfags fucked up
At the very most we are a daily tread that discuss the syrian civil war , one of many in the internet
What are they criticize us about?

Double Thread

>What are they criticize us about?
charlottsleville nazis also support Assad, we are therefore literal nazis. Fans of Assad because he kills children, we are children killer sympathizers.
Helping Russia bomb innocent moderate rebels, therefore enjoying killing people.
Harboring anti-semitic views, support no1 terrorist state Iran and so on and so on

Fuck off

>a literal false flag post
for which newspaper do you work for and how much does it earn you?

t. Shlomo von shekelstein

Posted in the wrong thread.

Jesus fucking christ guys.
Get a load of this.

So im watching our cuck news and this politicans who is only an expert in how to embezzle money is taking about geopolitics.
So he goes to say how everything is Russias fault, we had a political party problem here and apparently there were Russian intelligence agencies in the government, no proof of this has ever been shown and Russia basically couldn't give a flying fuck about this country, but it's important to tell people about the Russian boogeyman (Having terrorists in your government who talk about splitting your country up is not a problem though, Russia is a problem).
Then comes the best part, this migrant crisis is all russias fault as well, since Assad the dastardly evil Russian pawn that he is, is sending all the migrants our way (the journalist hasn't got a brain so she never asks how come most of the migrants aren't syrian.

He also says how serbia is apparently try to destabilize the region, saying nothing how its the muslims that have delusional dreams of expansion and constant war.
Oh also doesn't say anything about how the west stopped the Russian pipeline that would have given us much cheaper heating and electricity (we have higher bills than germany).

These cucks need to all be pogromed.

Maybe Assad is going to make some MAD GAINZ in Poland!
11,000 km to go!

>Ok so the name /sg/ is in the newpapers now and mainstream news sites in Netherlands
what? why? i haven't noticed shit

>meme flag
>SAAnime was here before you

Fuck off user, even Sidorenko tweeted about megumin once

>What are they criticize us about?
of course they are nobody and no one from here bites on their propaganda...

The first 2 days since all this happen, there were 1000+ visits to thewodpress from 1 netherlands site that link both to twitter and wordpress....

twitter has orph link which brings normies exactly to this thread... not only do normies don't have to find their way in Sup Forums and then find their way into /sg/ thread alone.. orph link now sends them right here..

Again, we have no control over posts only over the first image MSM picks up when they bring up 4chin... one chance

that's insane, you want to know what's in the articel?

don't worry about msm picking it up
worst case scenario - they start to call us terrorists, because we support Gassad.
MSM telling about how group of Sup Forums users tracked moderates and ISIS and told Russians to bomb them sounds like we doing a good job, but that means, MSM puts all governments, that wants Assad to step down, in bad light.
Revolution? probably, not in sand lands, but in the west
^^

yeah, we need translations

>Do you guys want to laugh?

What do you think?

i will be back in 10 min and translate

Afternoon Polandbro!

Yeah, if you could organize would be perfect!

If that's the case we can contact the twitter account to remove the orph link and even put as a sticky the explanation that Sup Forums's /sg/ has nothing to do with the telegram one since this twitter account has gained the attention of the dutch media
We could do the same in wordpress and destroy anyway to get here from an external site

Alright, I'll do it somewhere near the end of bread, thanks!

Its from a local newspaper which has its own website:

tubantia.nl/binnenland/de-online-wereld-van-terreurdreiger-jimmy-f~a26ba15c/

NEW SOUTHFRONT

youtube.com/watch?v=CVK3C-bXEMk

It's about Afghanistan though, rather than Syria.

>tfw predicted night attack
>tfw godlike analyst

wow, it's much easier now
thank you

Nobody here has control of twitter so that's that.. if we could contact the guy with orph link though

>Akarabat Sep1
imgur.com/a/WPZ16
>Op Lavender Sep1
imgur.com/a/XzmwG
>Raqqa Aug31
imgur.com/a/5OzW8
>DeZ Aug31
i.imgur.com/3W3YQJe.jpg
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Enjoy, one of the best mapz I've seen in a while other than Peto and A7!

I'm kind of scared to accept this. I don't want any of your weird German cookies.

the article can basically be summed up in three points:
>A dutch /sg/ guy got tricked by a spanish secret agent who pretended to be ISIS
>dutch guy actually wanted the isis (secret agent) into getting arrested by police
>dutch police gets tip from spanish agent
>dutch guy gets raided by police

Kek, remember the rotterdam terror threat a few weeks ago? This guy apparently was a large part of it.

Other points:
>explanation of /sg/ conducting airstrike
>everyone who supports assad is a fascist

But just put on google translate i guess.

>WE... are the Syrian General!
>We'll always shitpost all day!
>And if you think we can't,
>We'll always find a base!
>That's why the people of this board believe in Master Baker, Bolandi, and Pingustani... and EBIN!

>,,Yeah Bashar, search for the terroristas”
>“Let the barrels hit the floor”

>cuckside still pretending that it was a popular rebellion and not an insurgency by bankrolled salafists
What did he mean by this?

>gif file name
>not a gif
This one is better anyway

Its just a local newspaper site, those cookies wont bite you lol. Its not like you cant delete those cookies once after you have visited the site.

No problem man.

Thanks for the new vid!

Thank you Padre! doing god;s work!

>one of the best mapz I've seen in a while
which one? I noticed some russian ones

>SAA withdrew from Jruh. Uqayribat still under ISIS control. East Salamiyah #Hama

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/903952615951749120

Oh fuggg

yeah, nothing much really, it's like reading very breef, short documentary about /sg/
So just thought, I.
How many of you guys have Syria flag?
^^

i fucking knew isis hunters were just a meme

This article is fucking gold

The ones describing the progress in operation Lavender and Raqqa with arrows and district names

Lmao I'll ask Minnesota to remove the Orph link

Another article

>The world of amateur spy Jimmy F
nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/09/01/de-wereld-van-amateurspion-jimmy-f-12786024-a1571988

They aren't just a meme
They are putting a huge fight with Isis for Uqayribat
Now whoever captured Jruh withdrew from there probably due to the town being easily petrenable due to the elevetad terrain south of it

What is this?

Sounds like Ukraine light, only with corrupt politicians instead of corrupt neo-nazis.

>On Wednesday, the judge decided to extend his arrest by two weeks.
topkek

Damn it's everywhere in dutch media

>nos.nl/artikel/2190783-hij-voelde-zich-een-verzetsstrijder-het-geheime-leven-van-hobbyspion-jimmy-f.html
Dutch BBC

>telegraaf.nl/binnenland/29087836/__Jimmy_F._is_lid_Syria_General__.html
Biggest dutch newspaper

>ad.nl/binnenland/de-online-
wereld-van-terreurdreiger-jimmy-f~a26ba15c/
2nd biggest dutch newspaper

>volkskrant.nl/binnenland/terroristenjager-jimmy-f-hoe-een-uit-de-hand-gelopen-hobby-hem-in-de-cel-deed-belanden~a4514559/
Other big newspaper

Fucking stupid kid, eh. Hope we don't get flooded with cretins anytime soon. Fucking telegram niggers.

so the larper to defeat all larpers is a spaniard?

Welp bad news
Minnesota went and joined the Minnesota national guard.
Sorry mates, we're gonna get flooded by CNN eventually

last solution... we remove /sg form title

Just the / will do

>Later, the group of about 250 loose members moved to Telegram, a secure chat app that was bookable at the time.

Were there really 250 people in the telegram?

>that autist joined the national guard
This /sg/ timeline is legendary

will do

>those chat screencaps
>16 knife
lol

Master baker, you are great but this post is ridiculous. You are freaking out and worrying about nothing for no reason.
The disclaimer is stupid, Deep and I have told you that already.
Taking out /sg/ from our name is stupid, "let's change a key part of the general because a LARPer got fucked" no, that's stupid.
Directing the orph link to plebbit, fucking stupid. A lot of us use the orph link to get directly in without seeing the catalog of cancer. Do you think that journalists are aware of an obscure link that probably only 50 to 60 people use a day? Don't you think they'll go straight to 4chin anyway to find us? What will they do when they come here? Browse pics of homoerotic Suheils? Why are you scared of them coming here anyway? Do you think they couldn't be here before the Netherlands incident? Does any juicy stuff happen here? No, it doesn't, it's 70% shitposting.
Nothing prevents them from coming here, we aren't a super secret club, there's a fucking article out there from last year that describes how we bombed terrorists, and NO ONE CARES.
Even the other Dutch lad said that he hasn't even seen it in the news.
Stop freaking out.

What if none of these jihadist telegram channels are real and its just larpers and feds larping each other, while ISIS is doing something completely different

well that dutch guy must live under a rock because there are multiple newspapers now reporting on syria general. Nothing much to worry about though. Just the usual story about pro assad guys and the airstrike story

> terrorist attacks are just intelligence services goading gullible idiots into doing dumb shit
Ftfy

>Nothing much to worry about though
Exactly. What's going to happen? We are on a board that's hated by so many, just the fact we are on this board opens us up to being portrayed in a negative light, but it doesn't matter. Is the media going to make bad stories about us and hurt our feelings?
We are fucking anonymous people shitposting on a Himalayan hang gliding tips forum, who the fuck cares?

you fucking kidding me right?

no one gives a shit about /sg/ and even if they did, let them think about us what they want.
No one will shut down Sup Forums because of a dutch retard

>No one will shut down Sup Forums because of a dutch retard
the danger is a overzealous retard reporter who drank the trump daughter
>Assad personally slaughters babies
koolaid and tries to doxx someone here and ruins a life because of it.
Lowkey is key.
Also 4chinz moderators might decide to kill /sg/ to avoid the heat

the possible influx of dutch normies could help spread the good word, even if the regular shitposting gets disrupted.

your levels of autism are out of the charts

master baker has probably lived under communism, he knows things about getting attention that many of us don't.

Please don't do that, you are really being ridiculous.
Like I just said, is the media going to write stories about us and hurt our feelings? What exactly do you think is going to happen? Calm down and be realistic here, almost ALL of the Dutch papers talk about the TELEGRAM group, even if 4chin is mentioned the actual incident occurred on TELEGRAM, which makes it the key focus.
On another note, this Jimmy dumbass will get out of jail soon and this whole thing will be forgotten in a few weeks, calm your tits master baker.
You really think what happens here on Sup Forums is going to explode and spread across the world in a flurry of continuous papers and websites? Do you really think this is that big of a story? You realize shit like this happens all the time and no one gives a fuck right? Catching ISIS related people on Telegram is an every day occurrence, and only because apparently nothing happens in the Netherlands this is a story and it will blow over soon.
Changing the name or anything about /sg/ is a mistake, and you'll need the opinion of many of us regulars over the span of several threads to do so, not just because you have a "feeling".
Please calm down.

you are so damn right about that

calm the fuck down guys and realize your autism goes too far, just like Jimmy(s autism) did

and i thought -I- was paranoid

I agree on doing this for the time being. Let normies flood the twitter account, not us.

u r in fugging freedomland where u have ur 1st mememendment. Here the police will steal all my electronic stuff if I blink wrong

Try not to blink then

Guys guys
Julian didn't pick this up yet?
Build, fire him already
^^

You are on a board where much worse things in the public's eye get discussed than the Syrian war.

indeed, but they wont do shit if you are just "normally" shitposting here
what jimmy did (obviously) went too far

we are a pro Assad board (fullretards like countrykek not counted) - The exact opposite of terrorism, as long as you guys just dump pics nothing bad will happen...

and now please calm down your autism

VBIED?

Couldnt resist had to share it

What is it with the emoticons? Are you trying to be obnoxious on purpose? One namefagging idiot breaking board culture is enough, stop it

yeah

looks great but
>shaving your cucumber
what are we, greek?

hell of a blast

How did you know I shave my cucumber, the fuck?!

Someone please feed me a tasty pill amd give me a quick rundown?

>people don't shave their cucumbers
W-what?

Note: Kurdshits are lying and Burj ar-Raqqa is still not under their control, burger SOF died there yesterday and today 7 SDF.

a trained eye bolan, a trained eye

tfu

Why would you? Just rub it with your hands while rinsing it with water, it will remove the little spikes.

A bunch of savages tell you what.

How autistic are you ? Would you please stop worrying ? No one here gives a shit about /sg/'s public image. Fuck off.