WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT NIGGERs ???

you are so lucky not to have mor*ccans or alg*rians for real i hate them fuck fuck fuck fuck.

they are literally the upgrade of niggers :

-more intelligent ~85 of IQ
-they hate whites and have already enslaved us
-while the nigger doesnt have a father, these guys have VERY VERY strong family links, try fight one guy he will bring his 6 cousins and his 3 older brothers
-all they do is stealing and seeling drugs
-will never work even if theyhave the opportunity to do it
-so fucking aggressive
-bully kids at school
-they dont speak french
-unlike niggers, they aren't easily controllable because THEY ARE MUSLIMS

for real guys i could exchange easily : 1 m*roccan for 10 niggers and 1 alg*rian for 100 niggers ( they're the worst tbf )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vXqERRABziM?t=52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not all of them that bad

> inb4 t.achmed

But still, we have to create RWDS and make raids on Paris and Southern France

Theyre exceptions too the rule, the only way to tell these unicorns apart from other White people is their skin

They are a very small neglible minority

We have those too faggot.

Sigh.

Are they worse than Mexicans?
Would you prefer them than moroccans and algerians?

agreed, we have shit loads of Moroccans here and they are absolute scum.

on the other hand, i've been to San Fransisco and got to admit, the niggers in the USA are not like European niggers. The absolute chimp out there is shocking, they poop in the streets, throw bottles, walk on the streets with ghetto blasters, intimidate random people and throw shit on the ground.

>they hate whites and have already enslaved us

Speak for yourself nigga

Moroccans are marginally smarter than amerindian Mexicans desu

Both have tribal collectivist mentality
The biggest difference is that in the US, people have to work in order to survive, in Europe we just give them money every month

>-unlike niggers, they aren't easily controllable because THEY ARE MUSLIMS
not b western culture but pic related

yes, they are by far worse than Mexicans. Moroccans have serious mental issues. They love violence and rape. About 60% of the Moroccans under 23 have had problems with police over here.

They are pretty alike in terms of behaviour but north africans are worse. I agree with Op, full blood niggers are way easier to contain.

>Paris and Southern France
lol

muslims are everywhere, in every city, and every city are lefty as fuck

i'd rather let them take the whole country at this point, i'm not gonna save a bunch of lefties, fuck this gay country

When I look out of my window I Apeitreran niggers, Zoomalicoons, Algerians, Moroccans, Iraqis, Afghans etc.

>bully kids at school
I think we're getting to the root of the problem, Pierre.

Remember, you getting bullied is your own fault.
Hit the gym
Obtain social skills
Get a squad
Gain testosterone
I say this because I care.

I'm White Muslim myself but I just hate subhumans

Sometimes, depression hits me hard when I'm dreaming about France and Paris in 1960's

youtu.be/vXqERRABziM?t=52s
a classic m*roccan in in nederland
kill them all already plz

>white
>muslim

cuck

Nafris are basically a mix of 'sub-saharan' 'jews' 'arabs' 'turks' and 'gypsies'

I had to work with a Moroccan for 2 years (as a TA). Actually the worst human being I have ever met. Guy had an engineering degree and knew literally nothing because he cheated from freshman math all the way to graduation

no u

on a serious note, I do redpill successefully my french comrades on shitskin immigration, but you HAVE to do it as well

Every day, 24/7/365

Nafri is nothing but a sum of bad genes indeed

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY BRING THEM HERE
YOU COULD'VE TAKEN GASTARBEITER FROM FORMER COLONIES

>ONU Flag
>muslim white
>speak like a commie
redpill?

>be frog
>invaded, colonized and enslaved innocent Algerians, Moroccans
>now screeching online

You are scum
Let Germans rule you surrender monkey again

Because you can change a culture while you can't change a race.
Also, in 50 years they will have abandon religions.

That's why, niggers are worse.

Thanks for the hearty keks

Also fuck you and hang yourself for being a nigger-lover.

>speak like a commie
you just made it up

Question is that if you really care about future of YOUR country, it's a time to start acting

Honestly as a French I saw what is a couple of tacos and would way way rather take mexicans than this fucking algerian plague.

Mohammed spotted

In North-Africa it's possible to buy degrees actually
The education system down there is known to be quite corrupted
And that's why the leaders of the different north-african countries use to go to Europe when they need to go to a hospital

>they will have abandon religions

I wouldn't bet on it. Religious people breed faster than fedoracucks, that's the same reason the Amish are taking over the Midwest btw.

Even if some durkhas take the fedora pill, it's the ones who don't who will have 484748274747 kids who will be the future of the French electorate

Nafris have quite a lot of niggers blood

>invaded, colonized and enslaved innocent Algerians, Moroccans
They were far from being innocent and they were never enslaved. Since you are probably a fucking shitskin in France, you have to go back.

Viva la Ff... what are you called now?

definitely agreeing on mudslimes being worse than niggers.

Half-nigger insulting himself

I don't get the Algerian nationalist in France meme

If Algerians want to live in France so much, why didn't more of them side with France in the war? That way they could have lived in a French Algeria without even opening their front door, let alone moving hundrends of miles away.

No. They go to Europe bcz medical material are better in the developped countries.

>They go to Europe bcz medical material are better
Come on Ahmed
Medical materiel is better but also doctors as well

You vote for macron, you get more of this. Nobody can help you if you don't help yourself.

how are u even still alive?
living in that shithole

>abandon Algeria because it would be too difficult to reconcile and assimilate millions of Muslims into the French state
>let millions of Muslims into France proper over the next 30 years

What did the French establishment mean by this?

((french establishment))

The worst is their semitic behaviour: always lying, honesty means nothing to them, always trying to get advantage of others, cheating is their religion, fairness is an unknown concept, are a net drain to society because they just take but never contribute, backstabbing faggots, etc.
I recommed everyone to never trust a moor, the best is to avoid them altogether because you always lose when dealing with these subhumans.

I will ad that alger was a. Center of slavery that French destroy , we should have exterminate these cancer

Algerian are stupid do not try to understand there logic

this is why I always have a piece of bacon in my left pocket

>rapists literally get lynched in algeria if the family isn't a bunch of cucks
>meanwhile let the flood of criminals into europe
I'm glad Mutti Merkel is allowing all the scum in to alleviate their sexual emergencies that is being thwarted by the algerian people.

>1 m*roccan for 10 niggers and 1 alg*rian for 100 niggers
There is no "FAVORITE BASED AFRICAN" option.
They need to be all exterminated from Europe. There are no exceptions.

The problem with Arabs in Europe is different countries in Europe got different tribes. For instance: the Moroccan tribe that settled on the Netherlands are the absolute worst of all the Moroccans. The Moroccans themselves back home despise them and see them like the gypsies of their people. They are very glad to have lost them. More or less the same about the Algerians in France. Once you meet a random and rare Moroccan outside of this tribe, say in Germany or Austria, youll find a completely different mindset. The left is right about that we should not group them all by the worst excesses of their subgroups. However, in The Netherlands, Belgium and France these scum subgroups are virtually the only ones representing their people.

>Once you meet a random and rare Moroccan outside of this tribe, say in Germany or Austria, youll find a completely different mindset.
Yes, over here they just stab random women to death, and in Sweden police officers, and in Spain they run over people.

It's such a multitude of rich cultural traditions. So different and so enrichingly exciting.

They all need to go m8

Have you ever met a Moroccan in Germany? Islamic culture overall is detrimental to Europe, its true, but there are substantial differences between tribes. I personally know a Moroccan guy living in the Netherlands unrelated to any of the Southern Arabic Moroccans that cause havoc here. He is more Natsoc than most on this board and would deport the entire Dutch Moroccan population in a second if he got the chance. He absolutely hates them and truly admires the Traditonal Western Society

>The Chad Algerian vs the Virgin French

>but there are substantial differences between tribes
I hear ya man. Some tribes can be 85 IQ, others 83 IQ. Also between the crime rates it might be that they are the second most criminal group in the country and some in cases the third most criminal, so it's basically like apples to oranges.

muh strawman

It's a weird mental condition where the former colonized go live in the homeland of the colonizers. It's really about self-loathing and weakness.

I'd have way more respect for some Maghrebi who stayed in his homeland and became a hardline nationalist.

Living in the land of your colonizer and bitching about colonialism is no better than a child throwing a tantrum in a toy store.

GTFO and build your nation. Hate the West all you want, but build your nation into something to be proud of and be the envy of your neighbours.

Trust me when I say Im all for completely kicking out all shitskins out of Europe. But it would do you guys well to read up upon what exactly you are dealing with. Know thy enemy and such... The reason they can behave so criminal and all in the same manner and are always willing to cover for eachother is because they are part of the same subgroup of their people. The same tribes, much like the jews. Hell, more often than not they are related to eachother. A Dutch Moroccan often has 17 cousins also living in The Netherlands. It makes them bold. Back in Morocco their whole tribe would get the shit kicked out of them

kek
i love this meme

i would gladly trade

We also have this kind of thing in France, Kabyles are really hated by some with common Algerian heritage, yet the same "Algerians" are viewed as absolute shit and traitors from people living in Algeria. 2nd/3th generations immigrants can have some rough discussions about France for being what it is, while praising Algeria, yet when you point out they're probably viewed worse as niggers by Algerians and will probably never be able to go back there unless they're loaded, they shut off the discussion. At least they're not as worse as roaches, a roach is like a turbo Algerian, which is already nationalist in his heart, but man roaches are ultra-nationalist who will even go to fucking football matches with butcher knife, just in case.

That's pretty pathetic.

>>invaded, colonized and enslaved innocent Algerians, Moroccans
I'll take what are Barbary Pirates for 1000$ Jim!

Thats why Germany has it better they have high pop of muslims but their muslims are Turks. Who aren't perfect but integrate and arent the ones doing crime and rape in Europe

hey OP
do tunisians cause trouble like algerians over there?

pls respond