If jesus exist then why he let people suffer?

if jesus exist then why he let people suffer?

If Communism exists why doesn't it work?

Because the greatest gift God gave us was the ability to carve our own path.
And who knows, niggers were probably made by Satan.

he was an alien. he had areplicator. that's how he made all those fish dinners

God gave us free will and we decide what to do with it. Some people chose to hurt others. When Christ returns, He will establish a government and judge both the righteous and unrighteous, after which suffering will no longer exist. Pretty basic Christianity

He doesn't, it was a sham to control the masses.
Associating yourself with a cult is a great way to cope with how terrible the world can be.
I dont need to believe in god, because Im not a fucking pussy and I can follow my own moral code and act on my own personal beliefs.

You sound really strong, user.
Do you believe that the world should be every man for himself?

And for that God will punish you heathen

Jesus never said he'd save us, he said that we should save ourselves.
also

I am my own god, you filthy degenerate. How does it feel to self validate your opinions with a non existent being? You are on the same level as the faggots and niggers you condemn

Jesus did exist, howeber he was a looney bird like David Koresh, Jim Jones or any of those other fuckers.

Because some people deserve to suffer.

For example, commies.

mah nigga JC doesn't hang out with weaklings
yall niggaz don't even know what JC used to say back in the day

"If you ain't no Chad then you might as well be dead"

peace out, praise Christ niggaz

Hello shlomo how's it going over at the JIDF headquarters?

>if jesus exist then why he let people suffer?

For the lulz.

>if jesus exist then why he let people suffer?
He posts on Sup Forums.

>I am my own god,
The mantra of niggers and faggots

Why shouldn't he? If your answer is suffering is bad, explain why your conception and understanding of "bad" and whether or not it should be allowed overrides the will of a being that created the laws of the universe, including morality itself.

If muhammad exists why do Muslims keep killing each other over slight differences in Islamic views? shia vs shiite

because a lot of people think that god=good
why would the creator be a good entity? why is it so incomprehensible for some people that he just made us for fun and suffering is there to spice things up?

isn't lucifer just another prometheus who taught humans to think for themselves? isn't god just another zeus that got angry that someone messed around with his little human slaves?

what backwards country is this? those rodents looked like brazillians

wtf i'm an atheist now

>FPBP
/thread

>eisegesis
>(((He))) works in mysterious ways
>punishing evil
>cruel to be kind
>test of faith
>it was the Devil
>SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

pick your brain poison

>unironically believing in religion that calls you sinner filth no matter what you do
>being this passive cuck
lmao

If Einstein existed, why are people still stupid?

God gave us complete freedom. We have such a freedom that can harm each other.
If God removed the evil of the human kind then we would not be truly free.. but what can anyone expect from a communist.. he cant understand the importance of freedom

>slight
the forebears of sunni mythology butchered the Prophet's family to usher in their reign. The few survivors were persecuted in every generation, to the point where they went into hiding for fear of outright torture (and this is torture of little kids we're talking about).

The differences were so huge that the sunni founders were compelled to quash the opposition's views for fear that people would see how much innovation they were projecting and stone them for heresy.

yeah i guess you can't really be free without getting cancer when you're 8 years old.
god's freedom is so wonderful! :)

this is because degeneracy though.. in a true aryan nation with no drug users, alcoholics or incest and other (((tricks))), cancer would be nearly non existent

He does it for the lulz

Man has a limited capacity to understand absolute morality. For all we know suffering at any moment could be morally good.

This. Also god chooses to look the other way, becuase if he didnt he would be so mad he would destroy the whole world.