Why does he lie so much?

Why does he lie so much?

At this point, there are really only 2 explanations for remaining a Trump supporter: Malice towards others and willful ignorance. Neither are characteristics deserving of much respect, nor policy positions worth of debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/white-house-walks-back-trumps-promise-to-give-1-million-of-his-personal-money-to-harvey-victims-4691cf5e6dd6/
archive.is/tm1bC
twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/903704506977935360/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=Je0TQ9h1kkQ
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/19/obamas-biggest-whoppers/?utm_term=.8dcb38f071f5
archive.is/iZeVa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why does he lie so much?

He's a pathological liar

He was born to lie.

How much do you get paid to post this?

No one cares.

What he do, use his president salary for the donation?

>No one cares.

>no one cares he lied about everything he said when he ran! hopy changy!

>its another shareblue cutoff article
>fringe non-news website
not a single media outlet is reporting on this whatsoever, including cnn
KYS

>i'll give some money to charity
>"TRUMP SAID HE WILL GIVE ALL HIS MONEY TO CHARITY!"
>I didn't say that
>"TRUMP WALKING BACK ON PROMISES TO GIVE TO CHARITY"

Read that actual article, it is the most pathetic fake news I've ever seen. 0 real content. Fake as fuck.

thinkprogress.org/white-house-walks-back-trumps-promise-to-give-1-million-of-his-personal-money-to-harvey-victims-4691cf5e6dd6/

Please archive it
archive.is/tm1bC

None. But i wish i did.

I did. What's fake about it?

thank you based norwegian archive slut

Are you just pretending to be stupid?

twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/903704506977935360/video/1

>Asked by a reporter if she knew whether Trump’s donation would be “coming from his own money or from the Trump Foundation,” Sanders dodged.

>“I haven’t had a chance to do that,” she said, suggesting she hadn’t yet had a chance to ask the president where the money would be coming from.

That is ALL there is too their assertion. No more.

Later:

>And even if Trump does donate $1 million of personal wealth,

Axis Sally progressives are fucking pathetic scum. Kill them all.

it's his shtick... his ONLY shtick

The day before she said he would personally donate a million dollars.

youtube.com/watch?v=Je0TQ9h1kkQ

I guess she didn't know if it would come from his own money of from the Trump Foundation, huh? Fucking cocksucker faggot. I'll slit your bitch throat.

So it isn't fake news then. She backtracked on her original statement.

Sucks being wrong, right?

The Games People Play: Wooden Leg

>Malice towards others
I've been open about this since the beginning. You fuckers MADE me hate you. Keep fucking attacking me, though. I'll find a worse candidate to vote for next time.

FUCKOFF DRUMPFSKIN
IF YOU LIKE DRUMPF THEN GO BACK TO R-DDIT

I think you should get some fresh air. Enough internet for today.

>a worse candidate

If you honestly think Trump is bad with the way he's slashing the debt, growing jobs and removing illegal foreigners then you're retarded as fuck and shouldn't vote either way.

Devastated shills have nowhere left to run! They can't hide from whats coming!

You're missing the point. I didn't give a shit from the beginning if he was good or not. I'm tired of being attacked by liberals and treated like shit. So I'm going out of my way to passive aggressively destroy everything they do. I'm used to being invisible so they'll never see me coming.

So, yes, if they keep up their shit I will self-destruct to take down anything and everything they do. I no longer give a shit about being fair anymore since I never get the opportunity for it.

Fuck 'em.

What's coming?

For the lulz.

Thats already been planned. By law he cant "forgo" the salary so he has said he will collect the Presidential salary but that it would be donated.

that's actually a smart statement

Are you fucking retarded?

THIS
DRUMPHSKIS BTFO

Apparently your politics have always been pure lies - he just makes it more obvious and it is perfect that nobody knows what he's up to.
I still think he got the right intentions and is smart enough to make use of his own 'foolishness'.
Atleast americans finally understand how the rest of the world always saw their politics - it's pure satirical gold.
Their lies are so obvious, yet this lowest form of manipulation works on you

Apply yourself

There is literally nothing wrong with lying.

That's such a banal thing to parade as wisdom, are you retarded?

He explicitly said he'd donate a million of his personal money. He did the same with hurricane sandy. Kill yourself you abolished moron.

>That's such a banal thing to parade as wisdom
maybe then just stop taking quotes out of books at complete ideas?

Trumps a liar and you're an idiot. He will
Be impresched the federal government is going to arrest you and your family.

Haha what a faggot

You deserve it, you deserve not having friends or prosperity. You are scum.

Well, when aren't politics made out of pure lies? there'll always be half-truths, backpedaling and whatnot in order to appeal to the broad masses.

He's impulsive, he's loud, he's basically just saying what he's thinking. Is it smart? Hell no, not as a person in public. Is it the right choice? Yeah, people can identify with him that way. It's no wonder he still has a lot of support. He states what he thinks, he does as he sees fit. At least that's what I feel like whenever I hear stuff about the trump administration in the news, though for the most part, it's nothing short of a witch hunt. He obviously makes a bunch of mistakes and due to this impulsiveness he talks incoherent stuff, but heck, what do you expect from someone with little experience in politics?

For all it's worth though, it could've been a lot worse in terms of the presidental election. And the "aftermath" is sure to wake a lot of people up on both sides of the spectrum.

Just my humble opinion

(((humble)))

>he din du nuffin

The post

$0.02c has been deducted from your account

no?

This is it. This is the statement that (wasn't) backtracked upon that finally kills Trump. I'm now a Jebhead due to this statement. Fuck Drumpf. He totally lied to us all (even though he was nowhere to be seen in any of the linked videos). I'm through with this shit. Can I move to Norway? If I do, can I suck up all your sweet oil gibs?

>Malice towards others
Well shit, looks like I've been found out. Time to confess: I DO hate niggers, Jews, spics, Indians, numales, most women, fat people and especially furries. Looks like the cat's out of the bag.

Fake quotes. Nice

People in power lie and step back on things all the time. It doesn't matter which side they're on they do as they do. I'm sick of lefties and their double standards on everything.

Where was I wrong?

No you're right. I'm done with this whole administration due to a statement at a presser where the Press Secretary was asked a random question and she answered, then the next day she totally went back on what she said, thus Trump apparently lied. Now can I move to Norway away from this pathological liar of a President I have and suck up all your sweet, sweet social programs funded by your oil funds?

>was asked a random question and she answered
If you would listen to what she said she actually said Trump had told her to tell the press that he was personally donate 1 million.
You know he's pulled this stunt before?

Then get the fuck out of the thread. Don't reply. Find something productive to do. Except the reality is that you're deeply concerned but in denial about it.

It's the art of the deal you retards. Now Trump is going to donate like $5M of his personal money and BTFO all the faggots whining about how $1M wasn't enough. Since it was never confirmed by him, he basically got to test the waters for the idea of him donating his own money to the relief. It's literally paying for political influence in a completely legal way. He is absolutely toying with the media, and apparently a lot of you retards.

Typical tricks. Fuck off leftypol

And you'd call it fake news if they were.

Oh wow like BTFO. Great post!

Nearly all of the things on that list have nothing to do with his actions.

Longwinded way of saying you're having a baby tantrum

Thank you, kek

If you want to be on my side, learn how to reason. Nothing really moves forward without that.

Fake and gay. Kys op.

Yeah you're welcome, faggot.

I don't like Trump much. He isn't /ourguy/. However him winning is a good step for the movement. He also is getting rid of DACA, and deporting a lot of spics. Which helps the movement. I'm in no denial he isn't doing this for the reasons I want or a lot of other white nationals. However, it still helps us.

So do I give a fuck if he donates to Houston or not? No. In fact I wish he didn't, because I know the majority of people who will be really fucked over by this is niggers and spics.

Anyways this article is cancer.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

(((white)))

Here's the thing: Trump lies, backtracks and flip flops so fucking much that I cant even care anymore whats fake news because his whole campaign was.

Last week before the Afghan announcement I literally said all you had to do to know what he was going to do was simply look at his campaign position and expect the opposite. Sure as shit I was right.

This week the news was he was ending DACA. The only reason it would be news is if it was the first time he said it. So the actual news was that he might actually do what he said. That was the only thing to make it newsworthy.

And then of course he left enough wiggle room at the end, saying he might keep some parts. Just like he said with Obamacare repeal, and you see where that went.

I just cant keep giving a fuck what he says or does because its all been bullshit. So far he achievements number letting the establishment pick his SCOTUS justice and being able to sit in an office and inspire business confidence better than a commie nigger.

He lies. The MSM lies. The RW media lies. Its all bullshit and I am back to where I was when I thought Hillary would win, and that the only hope the people on this land have to begin a legitimate government of the people is to let this charter crash and burn to the ground, because until we start voting with bullets instead of ballots, this shit is so wrecked that I am not going to fall for this election two party faggotry ever again.

Elect Trump. Elect Hillary. Elect Dennis Rodman. Elect your neighbors dog. It just doesnt fucking matter. They are all scum kleptocrats and it wont be until this shit burns down that we are ever going to have legitimate government again. The parasites wont leave until they think the host is dead.

They conned me again. Im done. I dont care wtf they do as long as they leave me the fuck alone. Im tired of endorsing these fucking competing criminal cartels. They can do whatever the fuck they want in 2018, 2020, 2024, I just dont give a fuck

>(((fellow rural white Republicans)))
Come on Shlomo. You can do better.

Shill, retard, or troll. You're probably all three.

so it's literally the same thing as using his own money?

Oy vey why so upset Mr. BergerBerg?

>imagine being so fucking assblasted that trump is failing on pretty much every promise that you have to forge autistic shit like this

lmao

I already posted a handy guide to finding the kike in the conversation. This can't be posted often enough.

So he's using personal money that he earned?

Didn't he spend 40 million running his own Presidential campaign already?

This sort of petty bullshit is the reason the left is losing the political center. Long may it continue.

should probably credit the author then - not that he has a good word to say about Lying Schlumph either

>White birthrates in the US are back above 50% since the election of Trump
>Illegal border crossings are down
>Deportations are up
>DACA on the chopping block
>Manufacturing is up
>Wall about to be funded
Only a complete retard would think that Trump is anything more than a single step on the road.

Trump is a fucking retard and only a retard can still support him.
It's one thing to say Clinton was a worse choice, and another to still blindly suck the dick of an orange rich guy from New York who clearly has mental problems.

Name one time obama lied. Not a half truth, failed political goal due to Politics, or a biased comment, but an out right lie.

>Inb4 Obamacare keep your doctor
Yes, that was a lie. And he apologized (not that that makes it any better). Do you have another lie?

trump said he would donate 1mil to some charity , press asked if it was his money or trump foundation money, sarah didn't know and said trump wanted to ask the press what they thought he should donate to. naturally the left and msm are going batshit over this because BLORUMPF is literally hitler

You know that inb4ing isn't a cheat code, you already invalidated your own argument, right? I'll play anyway.

"Those who didn't support me, I will be your president too."
>spends eight years trashing flyover country, sewing racial division, and legitimizing the poopdick

i want to play as well.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/19/obamas-biggest-whoppers/?utm_term=.8dcb38f071f5
archive.is/iZeVa

wapo is going to help.

“More young black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities across America”

This was a 2007 campaign claim by Obama, then a senator, that was wildly off the mark. In reality, there are five times more black men enrolled in colleges and universities than young black men in federal and state prisons — and two and half times the total number incarcerated (including local jails).

“We signed into law the biggest middle-class tax cut in history”

This 2011 claim was not based on a dollar figure but on dubious math — that supposedly 95 percent of working families received some kind of tax cut under the Making Work Pay provision in Obama’s stimulus bill. John F. Kennedy actually wins the prize for biggest tax cut, at least in the last half-century.

“90 percent of the budget deficit is due to George W. Bush’s policies”

During the 2012 campaign, Obama repeatedly reminded voters that he became president during a grim economic crisis. But he went too far when he claimed that only 10 percent of the federal deficit was due to his own policies. About half of the deficit stemmed from the recession and forecasting errors, but a large chunk (44 percent in 2011) were the result of Obama’s actions.

nig gonna nog

i like/love trump but it's hilarious that this guy supposedly has billions of dollars and makes a big deal out of giving 1 million away to families whose entire lives have been destroyed by fucking nature. it's like $5 for every person lmfao, what are they gonna do, buy a bag of chips?

it's like, so selfish, just showing up giving a hollow emotional support speech, while not actually giving up your own precious money to help anyone.

>spends eight years trashing flyover country, sewing racial division, and legitimizing the poopdick

Proof?

Name me ONE TIME Trump EVER spoke The Truth then, eh? eh? What? oh.

>Sanders is Trump
Since when?

No, sanders said it explicitly and now she doesnt know, leftypol. Show us your flag

just one time?

"when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

100% truth

So we can't trust this administration? Is this your argument?

you are such a big silly

Are you retarded or just such a young summerfag that you don't know?
>Bitter clingers statement
Trashing flyover country which is an anti white dog whistle
>Trayboon coulda been my son, Cambridge police behaved stupidly, BLM have legitimate concerns, sent White House officials to the funeral of goot boi Mike Brown
Sewing racial division
>legitimized and celebrated the poopdick
Self explanatory, also flew rainbow lights on the White House when faggot marriage was illegally federally recognized and also married a transsexual

Strengthening relations with strategic foreign allies.

ZOMG DRUMPF ISN'T A LITERAL NAZI GUESS I BETTER VOTE LIBERAL!!!1!!

Be less retarded.

Shills going all out ITT it's hilarious one after the other
>"I'm totally a rural republican just like you"
>"All RW media lies (even though they were the first to break the stories of antifa being commies and terrorists while CNN literally lauded them as the good guys)
>"I'm back where I hoped Hillary would win"
>"hoped Hillary would win"

>"hope Hillary would win"
This seems to be a very common theme with you crybabies.

Thanx for the salt...