>everything is so cheap!
>MAGA
now
>realise america has no culture
>spread consumerism all around the world
>undermine foreign government
>america is 56% white
>unintellectual and obese mutts
america physically disgusts me, anyone else have this. Before going to sleep i pray for its destruction

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qpmod
youtube.com/watch?v=psboWSDAYyw
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216
newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html?m=1
nydailynews.com/news/national/percentage-non-hispanic-whites-hits-all-time-63-article-1.1371772
census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-tps16.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piazza_Fontana_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

agreed.
what is the alternative though? Switzerland?
all other countries in europe are either cucked or shitty

just come on over and kill us faggot.

You're not wrong. It could be worse... we could be Europoors

>America has no culture
You wrote that on American board on American invented Internet while using American invented electricity and while your country was prolly liberetared by Americans

Why would you say "Make America Great Again" in 2015 if you thought America was already great?

The entire world steals its culture from America. Music. Film. Tech. We either invented it or pioneered the way in which you're using it.

>america is 56% white

This is the root cause of the problem sadly, a high percentage of Whites are required for a 1st world functioning society.

Come on Joren, the US have a lot of negative traits but "no culture" isn't one of them. Just because the castrated left says it has none doesn't mean it's true.

if you don't like American culture then why are you using our internet, computers, and electricity that we invented?

>Picked the weakest eagle as their national bird
How fitting, weak mascot for a weak country.

>america physically disgusts me, anyone else have this
had it since my first interaction with them, circa mid-2000's

but, as the Dunning-Kruger effect dictates, they're just too damn dumb to realise their own stupidity or, indeed, how much the wider world loathes them... and so just sperg in denial and drown out all rhyme and reason with the RAR! RAR! autism

I mean, they're only NOW mustering up the pusillanimous steric of courage starting to call out their canard-teller-in-chief as an actual LIAR...

Worry about your own country you pathetic faggot

>Being this retarded

>2 years ago

>now
>>realise
Aren't you a quick thinker.

at least they haven't reach DEFCON: kiked, fat fool

wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy Tbh

>poors
archive.is/Qpmod

>let us pray

At the end of the day though, we have guns, so there's always that measure of force that we can use against kikedom. When the time comes for you Aussies, all you have is your limp dick.

Go back to the Middle East faggot.
Sage.

>muh gurnz
this is why your nation of gungan goys fails, jar jar

youtube.com/watch?v=psboWSDAYyw

burgerland = saudi arabia + fries + whores

Hey, nice. Thanks for that. Hope you can defend your culture, too!

>America is 56% white.

Only because rural areas are white. If you live on the east coast in an urban area it's more like 40-50%. In my area there are niggers, Indians, Arabs, mestizos, etc. EVERYWHERE.

>"gun" murders
>actual murder rate is higher than US
>implying that being murdered by a gun is worse
>implying niggers killing each other is bad
0/10

>using source-less misleading statistics to justify your cuckoldry

now give me the breakdown by race and state :^)

You must be a shitskin, cause your shitposting is weak as fuck.

Lul, same, except no guns and no cheap stuff.
We are like Murica, but shittier.

>America is 56% white

That isn't true right?

>echo chamber deafened portuguese nigger

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216
>76%

chase that shekel, chattel... chase that shekel

I'm not religious nor did I vote for trump. But my country is still light years better than yours you kangaroo fucker

Thanks.
76% is way better.

OP kk op!

>shekel
>posts an Arab
You're not helping your arguement.

>a lost cause

good riddance to your zionist gommorah cancer of the planet

>had to pull the memeball card because he's so butthurt

kek

Crime in America is mostly done by niggers and spics, white America is probably more peaceful than your country.

>literally a gormless goy

And this.
newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html?m=1

you're not even relevant, you fucking slave pit-cum-chink iron-ore quarry

Nothing from your 2 years ago rundown has really changed
Im sorry so feel so inferior that our mere existance keeps you up at night
If you didnt feel inferior in any way this thread would not exist

In white zip codes US firearm homicides are level with Swiss.

fuck off
kanker kneus tyf op

>implying that the 2nd Amendment only is for flintlocks
I'm pretty regulated.

>inferior
>to an american
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAGAGAG

The reason people say America has no culture is because it's so widespread and normal to the point of it being a natural state of mind buried deep within our minds that we don't even notice most of it

dont be a hater

10 years ago
>spread consumerism all around the world
>undermine foreign government
>america is 60% white
>unintellectual and obese mutts
now
>wow america is awsome
>they can have guns and do what they want
>everything is so cheap!
>MAGA

That includes so-called "White Hispanics" and other groups though.

nydailynews.com/news/national/percentage-non-hispanic-whites-hits-all-time-63-article-1.1371772

If you're talking about non-Hispanic whites, it's closer to 60%, and non-Hispanic whites are projected to become a minority by 2044 if trends aren't reversed.

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-tps16.html

>Pajeet got this mad THIS quickly

the CIA is the biggest terrorist organization

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piazza_Fontana_bombing

The US claims to stand for democracy but is happy to overthrow elected leader and install US puppet dictators(Iran 1953 for example, much of South America).

Or stage false flags in order to start wars(Vietnam)

im talking about actual culture, of which you can be proud. Not the trash coming out of america

>Non-Hispanic White
Spanish people, white Mexicans, (Upper Class who intermarried) and for North Africa/Middle East Euro's had colonies there.

This, but at the same time we did have a different sort of culture that has died completely

Look back at early 1900s America, how we all felt about each other, society, children, etc.
What we cared about, what was in style, what was socially expected...

All these little things that make up a culture or a nation, we had them very differently so many years ago, and that entire way of living is dead now. Part of what our 'movement' is an attempt to bring that back.

At the same time a lot of our inherent values havent changed. From the very start of it, America was about individual liberty, and we still struggle with fighting for it and protecting ourselves from its extremes. It is still a very important thing for America as a country.

Kept commies out.
Exitus Acta Probat.

>being so new and just figuring all this out
Don't worry buddy, you'll get their one day and realize your short comings aren't because of a country on the other side of the world since your country is a literal who in the global hierarchy.

>im talking about actual culture, of which you can be proud

Was not really evident in your post though. Even so their culture exists no matter how repulsive it is to you

Pride can be an aspect of culture, but it is not culture in itself

Nah I don't even want to defend our culture anymore, I used to have hope but mama Merkel destroyed it all.
Besides, I'm a dual nationality mongrel (both european tyvm), one is from a cucked country the other is from a non-country, my nationalism has reached absolute zero in 2017

>random materialistic possessions
>culture

This is exactly what he means.

What has Europe 'culturally' provided the world in the last 30 or even 50 years

Aside from the occasional good band/singer, nothing much. That may however have something to do with the fact that Western Europe is turning into a bland Americanised wasteland.

Very true, but the fact things can be americanised, means we have a culture. People don't have to like it but it is representative of things that are quintessentially American.

You can't just blame consumerism and globalism on America. Sure it originated there, but our own politicians bending over and just accepting it are the real cancer. If you want to gripe, the biggest problem with America is their refusal to accept their own faults. As soon as you mention it they get all defensive and sperg out. Level headed yanks that actually have self awareness are some of the best posters on the board.