youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_6/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06133316/C06133316.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Dec16Jan17/F-2011-08113AFER/DOC_0C05245873/C05245873.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_OctWeb/249/DOC_0C05789865/C05789865.pdf
wilsoncenter.org/person/luis-rubio
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_Feb2017/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06065648/C06065648.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Mar2017/F-2014-07075/DOC_0C06048777/C06048777.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/July2014/F-2013-05051/DOC_0C05498658/C05498658.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/July2014/F-2013-05051/DOC_0C05498400/C05498400.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/01/us-selects-prototypes-donald-trumps-mexico-border-wall/
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895
youtube.com/watch?v=tJq7fG9gDN8
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
archive.is/4h1o5
archive.is/JgxUu
archive.is/zMpjW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hillary Soros appointment in 2012: foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_6/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06133316/C06133316.pdf

Rothschild in State Dept. foreign service: foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Dec16Jan17/F-2011-08113AFER/DOC_0C05245873/C05245873.pdf

Lynn Forester de Rothschild feeding Hillary ideas, possibly honeytrap: foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_OctWeb/249/DOC_0C05789865/C05789865.pdf

Hollywood, (((Wilson Center))) (((globalization expert))), Rothschilds, Clintons at same dinner: foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_OctWeb/249/DOC_0C05789865/C05789865.pdf

wilsoncenter.org/person/luis-rubio

Lynn Forester de Rothschild (((disappointed))) in Bill Clinton, and Tony Blair: foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_Feb2017/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06065648/C06065648.pdf

Several emails describing Rothschild bequests as "Holocaust Assets":

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Mar2017/F-2014-07075/DOC_0C06048777/C06048777.pdf

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/July2014/F-2013-05051/DOC_0C05498658/C05498658.pdf

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/July2014/F-2013-05051/DOC_0C05498400/C05498400.pdf

Best thing I saw today. Is this real?

BLACK ASUKA SOON

Fight for $15

Hillary won the popular vote
She IS the president

whats this i hear about hope hicks being on a date last night and going back to the apartment complex stephen miller lives in?

Go now.

>wow!

GET
LESLIE
IN
MORE
ROLES

b-but (((rich))) landowners need to pay more to put a condo up now..

M A G A

>Google "leslie jones evangelion"
>nothing but Game of Thrones
FAKE AND GAY

user., if the prototype wall is built this summer, have you got anything that shows it?

Thank you for not being meme-flag using faggots.

What?
I didn't get a pay raise. Still trying to decide if I want to work in Texas this winter.

So Hillary is to blame for the travel ban??

Hey faggot, do you understand how the Electoral college works?

Football teams that get the most yards may not necessarily win the game. You have to SCORE.

Hillary failed to SCORE in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, etc...

The Founders created the Electoral college so that millions of votes in one geographical location wouldn't be able to offset the votes in rural locations.

have to have pride in your people

Lad, non-American flags _are_ meme flags.

U2 qt

They were passing around their optimal final design this week.

it took you a google search to determine that was fake?

Aren't you usually a nip? Navy?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/01/us-selects-prototypes-donald-trumps-mexico-border-wall/
Five seconds on Google.

Don't spam me, user. I'm trying to find out if there's anything to it.

As a foreigner, you should provide sources with less petulance you know... Grow up.

... maybe

no and not anymore

More like
Leslie needs to stop eating rolls

Who Abby Huntsman here?

Absolutely bait.

>upset over being spoon fed

We hate our redditors don't we folks?

Bored?

Help with the Huma Abedin email dump.

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895

>showing signs of life is unacceptable
Stay pained, Mr Hemorrhoids.

Madam

You're on Sup Forums and you expect to be spoonfed with respect... go back to plebbit.

>t.Jerry Springer

Pretty bad when your champion is an ex-mayor who got ousted for paying for prostitutes with checks.

Huma and Hillary are definitely dykin

OP, take off the meme flag, we know you're a leaf. But that's okay because you're dropping redpills.

>emergency trips to Israel

I feel like I've read this one before though. Are these new leaks?

You're the foreigner, darky.

Any more info regarding DOT laws and other vehicle laws? I want to know if Trump has tossing EPA regulations and the chicken tax are on the menu any time soon

What did they mean by this

I feel like I've read this one before though. Are these new leaks?

Ofcoursh

What the hell is this disgusting 3D CGI rat shit anyway? It's like someone wanted to totally destroy anime and so him and his gay buddy made some show exaggerating and satirizing anime features while also satirizing the overuse of CGI in anime in [the current year] so studios can shit out as many shows as possible while spending the least amount of shekels.

Is there crossover with wikileaks? I'm worried I'm time traveling again.

>get called out on your obvious newfaggotry
>n-nigger ;_;
lmao
>posting pics of fat chinks burning my flag like it's supposed to make me feel bad and you won the argument
lmao

>But that's okay because you're dropping redpills.

I'm not dropping redpills.

This stuff is already PUBLIC INFORMATION everywhere in every social media despite being released yesterday.

Sorry, that pic is all I got on progress. Oh and this.

They email so much for inane shit when they could text, I'm guessing its to add noise to the emails to frustrate anyone who's searching through the emails or hide cryptic messages

Probably not for long, though. But thank you for this service.

LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=tJq7fG9gDN8

Hey I've had an email as simple as that. I've sent an email to a corworker like 3 cubes away asking if they've seen where my ruler went because I needed to do some measurements on a page printout to make sure my programming was right. Sometimes you just get lazy bro. A simple email vs standing up, walking 30 feet on the chance they aren't even in the office right now is just a simpler thing sometimes.

Something smells bad here and as usual its pakistanis

I'm reading old youtube comments on Trump videos. Here is one:

>hey this is new to me all the way. I realize your comment was 7 months old I got that. your mind and your heart where exactly where they should be as an American. a true American. as I consider myself to be. thank you. we won an election very historical...... we really saved America. we all voted the idiots , the illegals , and... the Dead. your voice was heard at least by me that you know of. at this point I know you have 2 votes and that would be mine and your own. it's going to be a long time before we get tired of winning. we may die first. life is a Gamble As We Know. and when Mr Trump, President Trump doubles down..... I'm all in ! and I think you are too. we are in a bare-knuckle street fight to save this country. and I got a little bit shaky at times and a little bit hairy but my friend you and I saved this country along with about 35 million of our friends and fellow Patriots. thank you thank you....... and our support of our president can't relax now. not now. not yet. we owed him nothing and he owed us nothing. but in the almost perfect job that he is done so far as our president we owe him a Trump - Style support laced with loyalty. we couldn't ask for a better president. I went to Cleveland for the Republican convention. I went to the inauguration in D. C... and to Trump rallies before that. and I survived the women's March the day after the inauguration in D. C. I'm just a truck driver , for the most part , and I donated more than $6,000 to the billionaire. but we saved the country and I don't care if you gave $50. we are equal Patriots. hope you get this message you deserve it and once again.... thank you..
PS.... our president is busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest .... and we are kicking ass and taking names.

Where are these emails from?
were they leaked?
can someone give me the basic gestalt please

It's everywhere now, I'm just copypasting the stuff here.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

grandayy is a faggot and is responsible for running every youtube meme sins 2016 into the ground.

it's called "use 4chanX you dirty phonepleb"

They were the original rural and suburban retards, so to speak

dude you lose come back next thread and try not to be such a newfag

Imagine their faces when they read this one.

so after months of screaming for HER EMAILS THOUGH, drumpflakes get the damning evidence about a stapler request

>sodomite language
Kek, it's just slang grandpa. I'm Catholic.
And don't try to change the fact that you asked a question when you could've Googled it, then got mad when I spoonfed you because you don't like Sup Forums behavior on Sup Forums.

They are not leaked. It's Huma's email FOIA dump.

>likes to use sodomite language but is actually the sodomite in this conversation
Hell is for ever!

For ever!

Dem titties

so when does SCOTUS rule on trump's travel authority

newfag

I'm on desktop and currently using 4chanX, Private. I was just starting a conversation on whatever terrible show you keep spamming. Go scrub some toilets or shoot up the barracks or something. As a side note: how's Worst Korea? I've had a friend visit there for like 3 weeks and he said it was fucking amazing, from the cuisine to the culture to the night-life, etc.

One step closer to another victory

>pls dont call me a newfag

Very heartfelt, I like.

kek, seriously? Now that would make a great episode of Springer.

Dunno. I really can't remember but I think 2018?

Better pic.

I've got this but it's not much.

DOT

Trump Lays Out Plan to Privatize Air Traffic Control System
archive.is/4h1o5

President Trump Announces “Massive Permit Reform” Push
archive.is/JgxUu

Trump Signs Order Rolling Back Environmental Rules on Infrastructure
archive.is/zMpjW

it's quite a party out here, every night. about to go out there soon.

>continues to use sodomite language despite being the real sodomite
It's Hell. It's for ever.

Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

Thanks.

Trump's pollster...

September session.

Muh dick

>pls pls dont call me a newfag

You have a very loose definition of the word "victory".

>he uses the language of a sodomite while being the actual sodomite in this conversation
For ever!

user.

Hell is for ever!

/ZOG/ General