Master race

>Master race
The Nordic race.
>Second tier
Nordic-mixed races: Atlantid (Nordo-Med), Subnordic (Nordo-Alpine), Norid (Nordo-Dinaric), East Baltic (Nordo-Ladogan),
>Shit tier
Alpine, Dinaric, Ladogan,
>Suicide tier
Mediterr*nean shitskins.

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
realhistoryww.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They all look like slavs.

While you cucks obsess about purity and the master race your women are breeding with foreigners. The jews won www3. Wouldn't that make them the matter race? MAGA

the Dinaric is up to something...

second tier
gotta find woke nordic wife to clean out my genes

Like always, You are making this way more complex than it needs to be:

Master tier:
>Jews

Goy tier:
>Goyim

>He says on the internet
>On a computer
>Speaking English
>Dressed up in the costume of a northern european
>Under a moon that has the footprints of white men
>In a country created out of pity from a white colony

Focusing on becoming better than the Persians first, then at least you can claim to be the master race of beige desert people.

lol show me your invention nordfags

Mediterranean are the best

in all honesty david slingshottingstein
how much do you really the goyim?

I don't need to be a better cotton pick than my slave

How much do I really what?

sorry schlomo but we are top dog,your rabbi even said it,god gave you israel,we aint gods but close

oh shit sorry,

*hate

No cotton on the moon, Schlomo. Plenty of dust though, maybe your uncle?

>Anglos

Literally prove fucking otherwise based on merit and contribution to the planet lmao

It's not so much hate as much as we hold you as a belligerent and unstable element.

So why you mixed with german goys?

U are masters of nothing but of scam, treachery and self-deception. Te voy a arrancar la yugular de un bocado, perro

>inb4 muh ancient empires
medshits get btfo in every way in the modern day by the big anglo cock

Britain is indeed top amongst all dogs and closer than any to it's maker

Israeli Jewish women are getting plowed by Bedouin men on the reg.
That's why your government is concerned about their high birth rate, and the fact Jewish men are beta bois.

especially when it comes to being multicultural shitholes full of mongrel trash

Dinaric is Yugoslavian phenotype (mostly). Also frequent in Austria and Bavaria.

Go to oven.

>Ladogan
Fuck that shit, Coon was good, but his methods were shit.

this but unironicaly

so what every other people have done?

keep in mind that if it werent for the ancient greeks who educated you and the romans who forced you out of your country, you'd be a shittier people like the rest of the middle east

Measuring skulls and checking pigmentation is the only right way to determine race.

Nordics were original Aryans, and therefore all Indo-European speaking civilizations are their achievements.

A simple "kike" would suffice
At least, in person that is

we are reaching levels of wewuzing I thought weren't possible

It is truly sad we can no longer thank them

Nords are the least accomplished of the causoid race. Anyone that thinks nords are the master race is uneducated on history.

Corded Ware Aryans were (Corded) Nordic, and they created Europe, Iran and India as we know it.

prove that indo europeans were all aryans?

how do you explain that people like celts, germanics, scythians paled in comparison to med romans and greeks?

well i was planning to kill myself anyway

That's all right if we are talking only about physical anthropology and exclusively about phenotypes, but genetics have to be included.
A lot of mixed people look "white" on the first glance.

Multidisciplinarian/comparative anthro. is where it's at.

Wrong. Rome, Greece, Persia, et cetera were originally Nordic.

tfw literally Nordic with a touch of ginger Celt

t. Mizrahim larper

Corded Ware people were all light pigmented, tall, and dolicho/mesocephalic. Therefore NORDIC.

you still can

its a shame you could be a great people, if you werent genocidal fucktards like the people you so despise

To be fair, your people marched off to imprisonment and slaughter by the millions with the quiet obdedience of cattle. Compared to that level of submissiveness, a glass of lukewarm water is belligerent and unstable.

>literally Nordic
>with a touch of ginger Celt

If youre going to go so back into history then nords were originally whatever the fuck place life started in europe from and we are all exactly that, give me a break.

well i was planning to kill myself anyway

1. CW has nothing to to with most IE languages in Europe except for proto-Germanic and proto-Balto-Slavic, certainly little to do with proto-Hellenic or proto-Italic
2. the fact that you are unironically wewuzing for everything the persians have done because a bunch of steppe niggers went there and mixed with the already advanced locals is absolutely pathetic

Teutonic master race

wtf is wrong with their noses?

>Nazi racial theorist Hans F. K. Günther identified the European race as having five subtype races: Nordic, Mediterranean, Dinaric, Alpine, and East Baltic.[36] Günther applied a Nordicist conception that Nordics were the highest in the racial hierarchy amongst these five European subtype races.[36] In his book Rassenkunde des deutschen Volkes (1922) ("Racial Science of the German People"), Günther recognized Germans as being composed of all five European subtypes, but emphasized the

hahaha. show me prove. All genetic tests prove otherwise

>inb4 muhh alexander was blond
>inb4 augustus was blond
>inb4 philosophers were blond

You are literally the "we waz kangs" of europe

>1. CW has nothing to to with most IE languages in Europe
You are right. There was also Hallstatt culture, oh wait, also tall, llight-pigmented and dolicho/mesocephal... hahahahahahaha.
>2. the fact that you are unironically wewuzing for everything the persians have done because a bunch of steppe niggers went there and mixed with the already advanced locals is absolutely pathetic
Persia, as we know it, was created by Aryan Nordics.

>Norid
>manlet
>tfw

Also it's clear that Richard Harris was Nordic Guy.

Truly we were foolish to place our trust in the mercy of Goyim.

We will be much more merciful towards them I assure you.

they are ungrateful rats. Nevermind that it was whites who saved them.

and many whites support israel or are atleast indifferent to it

Genetic tests proven that CWC, Hallstatt and Unetice Aryans were light pigmented, and anthropologists proven they were NORDIC.

>There was also Hallstatt culture
you mean the progenitors of the same Celts who got thoroughly blown the fuck out by Romans and whose main use was providing slaves and blonde wigs for the latter?

>Persia, as we know it, was created by Aryan Nordics.
It was created by Persians you pathetic wewuzer

WE

and genetic tests prove that romans and greeks remaind the same of the years

stop taking other peoples accomplishments

Hallstatt was proto-Italo-Celto-Germanic, you nigger.
>It was created by Persians you pathetic wewuzer
And Persian nation was created on Indo-European Aryan Nordic basis.

>Hallstatt was proto-Italo-Celto-Germanic
nice joke
you forgot proto-balto-slavo-daco-thraco-illirian-anatolo-etc...

The common folk (serfs of Nordics) were dark pigmented, the Aryan Nordic elite was LIGHT PIGMENTED.

stop with your larping
its not even funny anymore

this.

and on another note.. it was the portuguese that invented the triangular sail and discovered alot of shit we have to day

Hallstatt was also proto-Thracian and Illyrian indeed. My bad.

Atlantid Kang reporting in.

ah so you are actually braindead or trolling, my bad

was caesar nordic? he was from a noble family

meds can have light hair and blue eyes retard

>race doesn't exi-

Atantid too
Best kind of European. Literally Celtic phenotype.

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
Can't find a source for Caesar, but a huge part of Roman Emperors were Nordic.
No such thing as "blue-eyed mediterrenean". They are Atlantid, or Noric.

They were all white before African and Asian wars and migrations.

>master race

A N G L O
N
G
L
O

all of these types of men you could find in a rural town in bavaria.

>that stormnegroid source debunked a million times already again
educate yourself
realhistoryww.com/

Nordic race is not the Master race. All the big inventors were northern Italians, Germans, French or English. Get your facts straight.

now show your jewish flag, faggot OP

Suetonius describes Caesar as having black eyes. Why not include it on that list? oh nm i know why.

Also that list says Caligula had a golden beard but the part they get that from is literally a description of caligula dressing up as zeus

wtf is this bullshit hahahahahaha.

Poor monkeys, sad that they will never be NORDIC.

they are your pigmented equivalents, have some respect

dude are you actually retarded?

I'm a 1,67m gracile med with dark brown eyes, dark brown hair and olive skin. Should I kill myself?

Then there is one shitskin vs. a huge part of Nordic emperors, like Augustus, Nero, Domitian...

American fags who don't even have a passport and they think they know how italians, spanish and portuguese look. You're so lame that we all have to love you.

Atlantid, not pure Med. Therefore racially worth more than trash.

>Its another divide and conquer thread

right, as mostly described by someone, Malalas, who lived many centuries after they lived after the Empire had already collapsed and wasn't even from Italy

Nothing like nordic faggots patting themselves on the back for being so white while they get fucked by mohammed

And Suetonius, why would they lie? You are just butthurt that you were ruled by Nordic ubermenschen.

wrong genetics prove otherwise.

you are saying that societies with a nordic ruler class prospered, while societies with only nords never did anything?
wir waren könige and scheiße

Found the snownigger.

you mean 8 of all the emperors had light hair? pretty low %

why extend that nordics were the roman elite?

Those don't even look nordic, let alone scandinavian. Fucking non scandi person stirring up bs.

>To be shoahd tier
Divide and conquer kikes like (((OP)))

only 4 are described by seutonius and one of those 4 is caligula so really its 3

>Goy tier:
>>Goyim
You misspelled 'God' ...Twice! Work on that Jew boi