Father's day ad banned by sodomites in Australia

Because it's too political.
Watch this obviously over the top anti-sodomite hate speech here - youtube.com/watch?v=l1aTJtaT2uk

Proof it was banned incase you don't believe me - news.com.au/finance/business/media/not-everything-is-about-samesex-marriage-fathers-day-ad-deemed-too-political-for-tv/news-story/08f5f7bea0357def1bea39858fe70dbd
The Fatherhood Foundation also had to shut down it's website and Dads4Kids had to shut down it's facebook page for fear of violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM
youtube.com/watch?v=iILf2UEKGIY
youtube.com/watch?v=mpdDVNCfrbM
youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sodomites can have kids too bigot

Gonna take my Dad out for an expensive dinner tomorrow considering it will be Australia's last father's day if gay marriage is legalised.

They don't have to get married -
youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM

I fucking love pastor anderson

That song was gay as hell fuck australia

Why was this banned? This is sweet.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

But mother's day is OK?

Which part was anti-sodomite ? Or was it really because a normal depiction of a healthy hetero couple -not- mentioning fags one time, is now offensive ?

It was deemed too political by the LGBTQI lobby considering we have a plebiscite on sodomite marriage coming up.

What the hell does father's day have to do with LGBTQIAYNCZP right?

>heterosexual white families with children

Of course Kikes and degenerates are going to ban it.

When's the voting for gay marriage?
Do your duty and stop this shit, it's a clear slippery slope, fuck those who say it's a fallacy.

they should have banned for using that fucking creepy fake baby

We get our forms in the mail on September 12 and have until 7 November to post them back.

Needless to say I'll be posting mine back on the day I receive it.

>normal white families
It's the literal birth place of all evil (in their minds).

>FreeTV’s lawyers told the group that the ad had been “brought to our attention by the networks as potentially containing political matter”
This was as detailed as the explanation got I'm afraid.

I think he's a dispensationalist (the theology used to justify Christian Zionism), but still I wish other pastors had his balls.

>It's the literal birth place of all evil (in their minds).

Because it's the birthplace of white Christian power. If you are a true Christian, you want to exterminate both Kikes and sodomites. Make no mistake, we are decided enemies and this conflict will never be solved by dialogue.

> Governments won't be allowed to implement natalist programs

He actually tricked a bunch of rabbis into being interviewed for an anti-semitic film called Marching to Zion. He even dissed the entire concept of being Jewish and laughed at the end of the film how he had enough Ashkenazi Jewish blood in him to classify as Jewish because just about everyone on the face of the planet does.

especially because of jews

i wanna let you know you are forced to cover your wanger in poo

while you sodomize away australia gets darker by the day

now were cucked for ever and ever i wanna show you, its run by caulfield jews and all the mineral wealth is especially for jeeeeeeeews

The depiction of a normal family in the current year is what got it banned. No joke.

Fucking ruthless!

Yeah, but how glorious are our white babies!

>unmarried parents
>child of a broken condom

just fuck my shit up slash pol

don't lie, pastor anderson debunked dispensationalism years ago liar

youtube.com/watch?v=iILf2UEKGIY

You're a liar.

because it s 2017 i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=mpdDVNCfrbM

>le Based infidel race-mixer promoting white genocide

youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U

Catholicism is the only acceptable form of Christianity.

catholicism is babylonian heathenry. read your bible.

Sodomites are butthurt because they cannot produce children of their own.

>said the Calvinist-protestant trash that allows literal dykes to be heads of church

Because your faith was weak you will become a Sunni nation within your lifetime.

>praying to idols
>claiming mary has power over Christ
Go choke on a potato

Orthodoxy, you fool. Papism was only forced on you by the Normans with the connivance of an Anglo-Norman pope, a short while after an earlier Pope had blessed their forcing it on the English themselves.

calvinism is heresy.

read your Bible, sir. all truth is in the bible, not in the mouth of your pedophile "high priest".

they should have all been interracial gay couples with abbos fucking bigots!

>muh pedo priests

Literally ZOG propaganda for destroying the goyim.

10x more likely to be molested by a coach, teacher, friend of family or relative.

Now get some rest before church tomorrow, your trans dykes pastor will undoubtedly have a nice sermon prepared about how interfaith alliance with Sunni Muslims is a good thing.

Suck my chorizo, beaner.

Orthodoxy is a huge LARP and is equivalent to nigger shamanism. Shit art. Zero contribution to the betterment of the west.

If not for us Catholics half of Europe would've been Ottoman land.

we're a priesthood of believers. CALL NO MAN YOUR FATHER. Read your Bible sir!

Reminder that the Catholic Church has been overun by Jesuit faggots

we don't leave our children alone with grown men in dark settings. it's perverse. Read your Bible.

fake and gay

Do all Australians have feminine voices like that "man"?

Fuck the LGBT community. If you're gay, don't join your local LGBT branch. It's a cult of left wing ideologies.

Sodomites are abomination and reprobate minds

How does gay marriage stop Father's Day?

Men that marry women are offensive to gays.

Gays and lesbians who adopt children need to be killed.

Why the mentally ill had to ruin black leather?

It's about destroying anything good in Western civilization. I've met a lot of LGBT groups and they are all communists in disguise.

No black fathers? This is like too realistic or something

Blame France(catholic) and their 250 year alliance with kebab.
gangbanging central europe together.
kebab could have been wiped the fuck out of europe long ago.

There's no such thing as a "normal" family you fucking bigot.

Not a single homo I've met was bothered by straight people. Bisexuals and Trannys, yes. Straight people, no.

They only wanted to be treated fairly and for people to accept that not everyone is straight.

I never thought a Hallmark Holiday invented in the last century to be an important part of Western Civilization.

"My lifestyle doesn't affect you!", shrieked the LGBT activist after banning Father's Day and instituting six figure fines for incorrect pronouns.

On one hand I think they finally may be on the path to outlawing anything natural and good, on the other I think this may be redpilling normies hard and bringing the backlash forward.

>"we are normal people just like you :)"

That poor kid looks miserable

>I never thought a Hallmark Holiday invented in the last century to be an important part of Western Civilization.
Unironically it is, the same way pagan holidays and traditions were adapted for cold and calculated reasons by the church. Just because something started out as some cheap power play/cash grab doesn't mean it can't become something more. Father's day has become, if nothing else, a big yearly reminder to call your fucking dad and consider how he's doing. Cats in the Cradle; the day.

>Zero contribution to the betterment of the west.
The West is the Romano-Germanic world. Why in the blue fuck should the Graeco-Slavonic world be contributing to the betterment of a neighbour, much less one that has REPEATEDLY used the Turks against it? Rome is perfidy and cynical manipulation for worldly base ends, as are its heirs in New York and London.

Looking at that poor kid almost makes me cry. They can't get away with this abuse. How could the school and neighbors allow this to happen?

It's kind of funny that they complain about receiving homophobic words from pastors, but they have no issue with treating themselves like literal animals. They want to be degraded frequently, but they find it more offensive when others tell them to stop degrading themselves. Like the greedy men who refuse spend the money they collect, they have a contradictory lifestyle.

>They can't get away with this abuse.
Yes (((they))) can. At least for now.

Homos. Ruin. EVERYTHING.

Slippery slope. Gay marriage is just the next step. After that they will pursue even more policies to destroy the nuclear family until nothing remains.

This is why I can't be a Christian, or at least not one with the flimsy interpretations of modern Christcucks. How can anyone look at this and not see that it needs to be purged? They are filth on every level.

OY VEY, WHITE PARENTS WITH WHITE KIDS? NO!

SHUT IT DOWN, SHUT IT DOWN! THE WHITE FATHER WANTS HIS KIDS TO GET MARRIED TO OTHER WHITE PEOPLE!

The only things worth fighting for come from the left? This societal destabilization needs to stop.

Absolutely beautiful ad. It reminds me of what we're fighting for.

where's the pride in that exactly?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html

there are no acceptable forms of Judaism+, you fag

Dude Catholics don't believe that Mary has more power over Christ. At least I don't.

Varg cucked out a long time ago by being pro-refugee, pro-racemixing, and anti-WN.

I fucking hate him.

What the fuck. Exterminate all sodomites. The fucking degeneracy is through the fucking roof.

Yep.

A FUCKING TREE

Sorry to see Lebanon legalized gay marriage. You could've been a great nation if only the civil war turned out differently

Then you will go to catholicuck hell. Read about what your cult actually believes, repent, and accept Jesus Christ.

Well said.

The ad obviously did not hit the quote for loving and normal gay couples and happy nigger/coal burner couple per second of play time. At this rate they won't air this until every dad is a gay black man some how dating a white women.

Unfortunately. My dad fought in the war for East Beirut, namely the Lebanese Forces. He told me that the time he lived in then was way better than today. I can see Lebanon becoming an Islamic Republic considering the amount of power Hezbollah has. I mean even the fucking president is too much of a fucking pussy to disarm them, considering that when the war ended, all militias were forcibly disarmed, except Hezbollah. The group wants to bring Khomeinism into Lebanon. How repugnant.

You didn't understand me. I said that Mary doesn't hold more power over Christ. Christ is above all.

A FUCKING BURGER.

In all seriousness, is it that rare to see a tree browsing Sup Forums?

Pedo high priest will be judged in his afterlife, you people keep talking of faith as if it is what its leaders are. It would be exactly that if it wasn't proper for the longest time, its been less then 100 years of its corruption as a whole. We need to put it back on its path if the leaders wont.

>the elder kid is now a nigger

you can't make this up

There is a FUCKING CIA agent in this picture.

YYEEAHH

> tfw gay
> tfw constantly misrepresented by fucking degenerates who disgust me

worst part is that I'm probably holding the majority opinion among western faggots, but if I spoke up none of those pussies would back me up

Gay boy here. I legit am salty that I can't produce a child of my own without having to involve a 3rd party (get a woman pregnant) or adopt.

Which of these options are you going for? I've been pondering this a lot lately. Also fucking salty about this.

>white people have no cultu-

Do everybody a favor and don't try to have kids.

Wtf is sodomite?
A person doing anal sex?

CIA nigger surrounded by filthy kikes and mutant subhumans, what happened to you america

Someone who engages in anal copulation (especially a male who engages in anal copulation with another male)

Maybe this is all fake and CNNIA is just trying to drive us all insane?

I like this thread.

Bamped