In which European country are the jews most welcome?

In which European country are the jews most welcome?

In Jewmany and scandinavian countries you cannot express dissent against jews and migrants or you're literally Hitler

>scandinavian countries you cannot express dissent against jews and migrants or you're literally Hitler
not true in the slightest. Scandinavian countries joke most about the jews. Jews just haven't done anything to us so we don't hate them.

Look at your own map fuckwit

>France that high
Really fires your neurons.

Fuck the jews.

>Jews just haven't done anything to us so we don't hate them.
>Jews just haven't done anything to us

Oh, goyim...

COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND

>more of a shithole a country is, more they can hate the jews

>When Germany is more anti-semitic than the UK

>tfw the only redpilled country in western europe
feels good man

>The more cucked and arab loving dick sucker a country is, the more they love jews

fixed for you

more muslims, barely

>finland
>scandinavia
nice try tho

No Pakistan? Please niggers. If n Korea launches a nuke, we're probably going to ninja one on Israel.

I was talking about Greece.

kek, only time I will ever say bravo paki. But faggot op says european country, except if you think that with the current paki number in europe you can join in with the european nations.

And i am talking about the caliphate of North Europe

Binland's condom.

kek

Proud of my people again.
We might be bloodied but we're not down.

the ones with the least amount of muslims.

Israel.

Most infested by muslims. They all hate jews

america

the one with the most ovens

Poland
That's because you got a lof ot Muslims and their Imahs, political lobbies get anti-semitic because occupation of "Palestine" by Zionist Israelis. They didn't care a lot about the Jews since WWII and creation of state of Israel. Morocco was full of Jews that migrated to Israel afterwards for instance.