Traveling to Europe

I've lived all over the US and Canada and want to travel outside of North America. I've built up a lot of savings and need some europol guidance

Where would you guys travel, and what would you do? I've been looking at traveling around Poland, Hungary and maybe checking out Prague too

I have a lot of family in Mainz, Germany but from their Facebook posts I have no real desire to meet them or even go to Germany. France, England, the Nordic countries etc all seem pretty gay too

If you poor neets actually had enough cash to travel where would you go and what would you do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLoF54jw4Ak&t=284s
youtu.be/MkPjK_paCwA
youtu.be/o3beD_bqa4s
elitedaily.com/news/world/people-spend-money-experiences-instead-things-much-happier/983208/
youtube.com/watch?v=BszSi9UZlH0
google.be/maps/@51.9621629,19.7129039,3a,75y,78.52h,86.37t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipN5vm04kaHy1K5RLReDlIzK0IIhfk44Xa3gB12J!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipN5vm04kaHy1K5RLReDlIzK0IIhfk44Xa3gB12J=w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya111.30418-ro-0-fo100!7i10240!8i5120
youtube.com/watch?v=FjQ-vJCsb-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd go check out iceland personally, seems like some cool shit there

Czech Republic is where I'd go.
From the little I know about the laws there, gun and drug laws are pretty laid back.
Biggest cities are most likely overrun by shitskins, but I'm sure the countryside is nice and clean.

Poland, Czech republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia (Novi Sad, Belgrade and southern Serbia if you like more oriental influence on european culture, also landscapes are nice), also visit Croatia (Dubrovnik, Split)

Also check Slovenia, maybe slovenian anons can help you

If I had a lot of money I'd invest it in something not waste it with travelling

I go to Poland a lot for obvious reasons. Very beautiful country, unfriendly people, and no migrants, I really love it there.

Quite forested by European standards and very beautiful women.

Belarus, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Lwów(Polish city), Królewiec, Serbia and rest slavic states also frozen north ~ Norway and Iceland.

>no migrants
what?

Thanks for replies so far, I'm planning on taking 3-6 months to do this before I try to find a nice lady to have kids with. Maybe I'll meet a nice girl over there

Hello child, adults have investments well as disposable income. Getting some pleasure out of life isn't inherently bad.

Thanks for specific cities. I hear Iceland is badly overrun with tourists from NA, so I will probably pass on that.

Avoid the UK, especially London. Germany and Denmark suck to visit too.

The Netherlands is pretty cool though as is Poland and a lot of the Mediterranean.

Serbia is very very nice. I've only been to Belgrade but really beautiful city with super cool people

>as is Poland
not anymore, its overrun with refugees

>Tourism guide 2017
Also worth noting that number of muslims also correlates with number of niggers. So usually where there are no muslims there are no niggers.

But u can find other pretty cities, Poland has a lot nice cities such as 3city, Kraków or Wrocław.

I hoped they'd largely been fought off, I remember it being awesome there when I visited

Iceland and Binland :D
no but seriously tho, I'd visit Iceland in an instant given the chance.

they keep coming though

youtube.com/watch?v=DLoF54jw4Ak&t=284s

I'm currently working in rural Bulgaria, it's a pretty funny country. If you've played STALKER or Metro 2033, it's kinda like that. Old Soviet infrastructure neglected and turned to shit.

The people here range from your typical white as fuck slavs to outright brown Turks. Kinda weird desu.

>t. western euro 6'2 ubermench

THIS

Try to pass by Paris before it definitely falls apart. Really a city worth-visiting (i've been living here since i was born)

You could buy something fun that you can later sell.Travelling is 100% lost money

>fly into Naples
>take a Hydro-foil to Capri
>stay for about 3 weeks
>afterwards flight to Tallin, Estonia where I would make genetically perfect babies spreading my Germanic seeds throughout Estonia until I get caught
>spend the rest of my life on the lamb knowing that there are male and female mini-me's out there growing to become intelligent leaders
>profit

You will need a car. Better fly to Germany and buy some shitbox. They have lots a cheap used cars.
I recommend you visit Balaton area. Balatonfüred, Tihany, Keszthely, Hévíz, Badacsony.
Cities: Sopron, Győr, Szeged
Dunakanyar (Danube bend), Szentendre.
youtu.be/MkPjK_paCwA
youtu.be/o3beD_bqa4s

Most of Europe is still fine to visit. Just stick with the villages and small cities. The architecture is still awesome and you'll get a feel of the real culture. Might run into language barriers in the more remote areas, but for the most part you can get by on English.

It depends entirely on what your travel-related interests are desu. It may be smaller than North America, but Europe is far more diverse culturally speaking (even before we take into account the recent influx of non-whites), and there's lots of different types of activities you could do.

That image makes me want to carve out a spot in the middle an build a cabin and live off the grid while making babies.

those shitskins will go straight to germany after they leave the building

Definitely worth seeing before you die but my fuck the wogs and pakis are unbelievable.

Brussels and Belgium is kind of fucked too but I quite like Bruges. Amsterdam was fun for drugs and whores too

If you go Iceland don't be a retard and just stay in the city. There's some things to see in Reykjavík but the only real reason to visit Iceland is if you like nature stuff, Blue Lagoon as well, that sort of thing.

not true, they stay and cause trouble

you know chechens come on

Germany
Holland
Romania
Tibet
Japan
Iceland

My personal list.

That's the spirit.

It's a shithole with good sightseeing, nothing more.
You should go to venice OP as long as you can ignore the chinks. If you have cash left after Europe I'd serioudly recommend going to the Patagonia, either the Chilean or Argentinian. Shit's breathtaking

I'm going to be spending 4 days in Amsterdam in november. My only plans right now are the Red Light District at night and getting stoned and going to art museums in the day

Smaller places :
Veszprém, Székesfehérvár, Eger, Sümeg, Villány, Orfű, Tokaj, Hollókő

> Paris is shit, only good for sightseeing
> GO TO VENICE DUDE

are you retarded

Don't waste your time. Everywhere in Europe looks the fucking same. The only real differences are the language.

You got better looking vistas & friendlier people in your own damn country & that fucker is huge. Explore the remote regions of the US.

All European countries are shit. Trust me man, I've been to them all & faced unrelenting disappointment. Plus it'd cost you a lot more money & time than it cost me.

i was in gdańsk this summer and ive seen 1 nigger in old town and no other shitskins in all city
theres too few of them to be relevant

>You could buy something fun that you can later sell.Travelling is 100% lost money
Travelling IS the "something fun" that you spend money for.

this

i know but there are more and more of them

they keep coming to poland, chechens and other central asians

The US is so boring though, everywhere you go really is the same. Same fucking chain restaurants, same fucking gas stations and hotels everywhere you go.

I like traveling the US but Europe is a lot more varied on a country-to-county basis than the US is on a state-by-state basis

Anywhere that isn't a capital city or at least a very major city is fine.

No, it's not. It's filled with the most horrible people it's not worth visiting.

Traveling makes you happier than buying things does

elitedaily.com/news/world/people-spend-money-experiences-instead-things-much-happier/983208/

Lmao when the bullshit you read at Sup Forums convinces you to waste money on shitty tourist destinations.

Yeah, man. Stay around Eastern Europe. You will love it.

if we wont protect ourselves from that plague im fucking done
buying rifle and going full postal

only for women

>muh experiences
>muh see the world

this is the type of shit they do

youtube.com/watch?v=BszSi9UZlH0

You should check out the ancient cities of Athens and Rome. Experience where your forefathers came from.

My dream holiday would consists of Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Estonia, Greece, Luxembourg, Belgium, Liechtenstein and Netherlands.

fucking disgusting

women don't know how to travel, they just travel so their instagram gets more traffic and so they can take selfies in front of the Eiffel Tower or St. Peter's basilica. Traveling in order to see important historical sites or to make a pilgrimage to important architectural/cultural monuments really does strengthen the soul.

I would honestly probably commit suicide if I couldn't travel, it's the only thing I really look forward to when I wake up every morning for work

we HAVE to stop the islamization of poland

thank god most people on Sup Forums and the_d believe our country is peaceful lol

Well just prepare for disappointment & lots of similar looking grey landscapes
Also, lots of European countries absolutely hate tourists, especially American ones
So get ready to be treated even worse than the migrants. Learn some of their language first if you want any hope of staff not spitting in your food & overcharging your ass

You are obviously underage. Your view will change once you grow out of teenage years.
If you disagree, screencap your post and read it in 5 years.

Budapest is the best city in europe. Really nice architecture, hot women, cheap booze.
Balkans are really nice too if you avoid gypsies and the mudslime countries like bosnia and albania.
I can highly recommend the black forest though. Mainz is comfy too. Not much to do but comfy.
Avoid paris at all costs. Avoid france in general at all fucking costs.
Dont even go near brussels. Which is a shame because brussels has a really cool pub scene.
You absolutely have to see bruges in belgium. Feels like a time travel to medieval times.
Eindhoven is comfy but the last time ive been there was 5 years ago and i noticed a sharp increase in brown people there. So it might be a wasteland nowadays.
Amsterdam is fun if you can stand the degeneracy.
England is nice, so is london despite the memes, but then again, havent been there in 3 years.
I only have good memories of scandinavia, yes even sweden, but stick to the rural areas.
Luxembourg is fucking comfy as hell but very pricey and night life is almost nonexistant apart from pseudo chic bars and clubs.
Vienna is awesome. Cool nightlife, historic places all over the place and fashy attitudes are accepted, even more so in rural areas.
Switzerland is too expensive and those mountain jews are racist even toward other whites.
Portugal and spain are fine too if you can stand drunk english tourists and natives who claim theyre white.
Rome could be a great city but way too many tourists. Basically the same for all of italy
My favorite place is ireland though. Redheads, beer&whiskey and pub brawls... Same for scotland too. Avoid northern ireland, theyre a hateful bunch.

There are a lot of cool places in europe. My next trip will be interrailing through eastern europe. Havent been around there much.
Just please dont act like your cliché stupid condescending burgertourist

they should know:
DONT COME TO POLAND FAGGOTS

yup

unless you wanna live like this:

google.be/maps/@51.9621629,19.7129039,3a,75y,78.52h,86.37t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipN5vm04kaHy1K5RLReDlIzK0IIhfk44Xa3gB12J!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipN5vm04kaHy1K5RLReDlIzK0IIhfk44Xa3gB12J=w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya111.30418-ro-0-fo100!7i10240!8i5120

went to Poland, pee'd on it, went back.

>redneck tries to ask Sup Forums for an EU trip advisory
>a bunch of Borats chime in and tell him to visit their literal shitholes
>OP actually listens to them

>ive seen 1 nigger in old town and no other shitskins in all city

That's how it begins.

>mexican education
You are not invited rodrigo. Stay in your super cool diverse slum

I've traveled around Europe before. People don't spit in your food just because you have an American accent. As long as you're quiet and respectful, which I always am, then nobody gives a fuck who you are or where you're from. And I only go to Europe if I can find a good deal on airfare, so I'm really only spending about 200-300 bucks more than I would if I went to a major American city.

>Poland is more violent than France and Germany

lul based polan

No thats Belarus and Ukraine. Not part of Poland (now)

An american tourist once told me how amazed he was that there are so many paved roads and running water and electricity everywhere in europe.

As long as you dont act like that (white) europeans are really nice people and most like americans, not necessarily american politics but if you act like a decent white human being we'll great you with open arms

mate im talking about the regions

> Prague, Czech Republic - if you're curious about Bohemia and alchemy
> Venice - One of the wonders of the world, despite the insane number of visitors
> Castles of Germany
> Northern Italy for the remnants of Rome
> Spain, Barcelona, Valencia - feels good man

I lived in Budapest for 4 months last year and it was great. You can live in a really nice apartment in the old centre of town for the cost of a shitty apartment in North America, the women are really hot, and the scientists at the university are smarter than burgers. It was pretty fun to be there while their team was in the euro cup too, we all started wearing sweats in socks like Kiraly and guzzled beer in the streets all day. All in all, a great time. They make very strong dry red wine which is not usually exported. Drink Cab Franc from Villany. There were also good gyms and very good swimming pools so I got nice and aesthetic.
Only downside is the poor parts of the country kinda suck, people's mentality is kinda depressive sometimes, and you'll get ass cancer if you eat as much salami and fried shit as Magyars do.

from london to paris to molenbeek to malmö nigga

I met a college professor at a pub near the British Museum in London and it was quite clear we wouldn't get along politically almost immediately, but I just changed the topic to art and history and we got along perfectly well. He even friended me on faggotbook afterward and checks up on me every few months

Villány red wine is so. fucking. good. I wish I could get that shit in Canada.

Pull that shit on meeeee

>molenbeek
oh i heard about it. is it that?

youtube.com/watch?v=FjQ-vJCsb-4

Complaining is a cultural thing. Like when people in London ask if "u alright" but dont really care. Also being caughtious with foreigners, for 50 years if a funny talking foreigner aproached you it was a soviet spy.

butiful

You can get along and have fun with alot of people.if you dont let politics get in the way.
Unless youre dealing with hardcore lefties and sjw types.
But you'll know these people. They will tell you aboit their views immediately because they always need affirmation and havw to collect their virtue points. So you'll know them and can ditch them.

When i'm abroad i keep.my politics to myself unless it is a real, sincere discussion but i almost never initiate those kinds of convos

this

just avoid the major cities (berlin, london and co) and you'll have a splendid vacation in any european country.

that makes sense. All in all, I liked everyone I met in Hungary.

test

Austria is pretty decent, if you're into hiking, climbing and other outdoor stuff. Try "Nationalpark Hohe Tauern". Vienna is also a very beautiful, clean city with lots of interesting architecture, history, museums, events and stuff. But unfortunately -like every major European city- also crowded with shitskins. Not so much at the usual tourist hotspots, but yea. Decide for yourself.

stay out of europe amerinigga we dont want you here.

all the western countries are fine.
like anywhere, go to places of mostly white people.
big cities have more nonwhites.
small towns and countryside is more beautiful even if less famous sites often.

god i fucking hate niggers
stay the fuck out