This is a toilet in Korea

This is a toilet in Korea.
In Gangnam subway station, one of the most exclusive areas of Seoul.

that's a pile of used toilet paper in the corner...

There are literally instructions on what to do with the toilet paper on the door you see when you sit down

Absofuckinglutely disgusting. how many people have thrown their shitty toilet paper on the floor instead of in the toilet?

The government is banning bins in public toilet stalls to force people to flush their paper, and this is what people would rather do instead

I don't get it - why are Koreans averse to flushing their used toilet paper?

I have no idea.

Korean shit is pretty nasty, their diet is so poor they are usually either constipated or spewing liquid fire hate out their anus

>subway toilet is disgusting
Wow, what a surprise that the kinds of filthy animals who take public transportation leave a disgusting mess behind them.

ADMIT WAR CRIMES

after WW2 they had really awful plumbing that would block if you flushed toilet paper, but it hasn't been an issue for 30 years, yet still people won't flush their paper

Korea also now has some of the purest tap water in the world, yet people still won't drink it

These people also think leaving a fan on overnight can kill you

I'm an Anglo, i live in Korea as a teacher, i use a VPN becasue half the time korea blocks Sup Forums images

Most third world plumbing cant handle toilet papers that why where theres lots of illegals restrooms are unbareable since they put thier shit paper in the trash can

So I guess whenever I watch a Korean movie I have to imagine a waft of shit smell in every scene that takes place in a building with toilets?

Yeesh. Down here in Busan the bathrooms are always clean. Seoul blows.

I should have not resigned this contract in outer Suwon, and moved to Busan for the beach instead. Seoul does blow, the further away you get the nicer Korea is.

>this is a toilet in a subway station in korea
>still thousands of times cleaner than toilets in western subway stations

literal piles of shit covered toilet paper on the ground

japanese are just korean immigrants.

Do they have peeping camera like in japan ?

In London you will get toilets like this in luxury hotels, so be glad you will find them in Korean subway.

granted you won't find that in the west unless it's in some nog or sandnog infested place
but having to put your shirt over your nose because nobody flushed or scrubbed their shit stains off is fairly common
most public places even have a thin layer of piss on the floor

it's disgusting

>the kinds of filthy animals who take public transportation
Only a retard commutes by car in Asian cities

debased

Ever been to texas? Its alot worse there. They sometimes have a pail for the TP

>leaving a fan on overnight can kill you.

What do you expect from people who can't even open their eyes more than someone who's stoned all the time?

That's because of Mexicans

What is that? Rice paper rolls?

>a pail for the TP
Thats because of the Mexicans and their culture.

>leaving a fan on overnight can kill you
but that's true

>not just pissing on the walls and floor in public restrooms
why should janitors get money for free?

yeah, the subway in Korea is really, really good. the best int he world.

I also have a light motorbike

You're telling me that the majority of the world is only getting 90-95% of their poo into the loo? I'm so sorry India...

Every time you see some plastic korean kpop idol just know that there's a solid chance they've wiped their ass and just threw the shitty toilet paper right there on the ground before their show.

Probably they are afraid that the toilet gets clogged

So flush multiple times while wiping if you have to use a lot more than normal, it's not hard to figure out.

>Sitting down
>Not just pissing and shitting on the wall
>Using toilet paper
Easterners confirmed for nu-males

Obviously you're a fucking gook that can't flush his fucking tp too. yellow nigger.
POO

I wanna stick a Guan Do in her back

This is Tokyo.

This is also Tokyo.

woag

The one on tbe far right is like an asian Blaire White

fuck hate,we need asia united

MAKE THE WORLD RICED AGAIN

Don't they like shit anyway ? Don't they make alcohol with it ? Don't they celebrate it on festivals ?

There's nothing particularly noteworthy here, just Koreans being Koreans

What do you guys mean?

Spreading feces is a Satanic practice, because Satanists believe filth draws evil spirits. What you are witnessing is occult, low-level dark magic.

Shut the fuck up yellow streetshitter.

Oh you sweet summer child

>Gangnam
opa Gangnam style hehe ;)

What if the toilet clogs?

doesn't mean it's not used by lowlives, like he mentioned

>alot

are u into male nips pissin on things in public? why else would u save these pictures? didnt expect japan to have this sort of sub culture desu

Korea has terrible plumbing, so instead of flushing toilet paper they throw it away.

Japan, on the other hand, we flush our toilet paper because we're not gook savages.

Nothing new around here.. Mexican illegals throw shit paper on the floor everywhere they take a shit.They say thats how they do it in the're 3rd world shit hole they came from.

Not to mention the trash on the streets and the lack of garbage bins...

Bloated Korean acts like a savage,how surprising

For some reason Mexicans (even in the US) put toilet paper into trash cans instead of flushing it
It's fucking sick

Americans can into water shooting into asshole

I work at a fortune 500 company in a 9000 employee building on a floor where the average income is aix figures.

In the time I have been here I have found shit smeared on the seat DAILY, shit smeared on the WALL, and shitty underwear stashed behind the toilet.

People are degenerate no matter where you are.

>find a hot mexican chick to share a 2 bedroom apt
>sniff tp
>ejaculate violently

>Korea
Disgusting.

My grandpa went from the citroen plant in portugal to the one in france in the 60's. The fucking arabs even back then were in france and they would toss used tp to the stall next to them. He said fuck it after a few months and went back to portugal.

You ever been in a public bathroom in america? That is nothing.

>Most third world plumbing cant handle toilet papers

Wait...you mean to say it was meant for us to flush the toilet paper instead of putting it in the trash bin?!!!!

I always knew they were the beaners of Asia

>2017
>not owning a personal butthole splasher

You unwashed savages. Get with the times. It's better than the 3 clamshells.

All the fucking spics do that here too. I swear to god I wouldn't hate them so much if the fucking coyotes would at least tell them our plumbing works

Daily reminder:
EVERYWHERE south of the border they throw their used asswipe into a trashcan.
They literally have a stinky can of shit paper in their bathrooms.

this is who is flooding our country

>He doesn't know how to use the 3 clamshells

Oh Italy.... you guys. I love you an all but 'colpo d'aria' is just for faggots.

aya aya! muh cervicale!!

Korea only recently adopted western style toilets. As a people they are quite superstitious. They've told me that you aren't supposed to flush the paper, because it will clog. I lived in Korea for 7 years, and the clogging issue isn't apparent. I think, like a lot of things Koreans believe, it's just a traditional myth.

nice proxy

Chinks and Indians squats on seat toilets and wipe with their hands and smear on the walls.

>Korea also now has some of the purest tap water in the world
[CITATION NEEDED]

Is this Amsterdam. I tried one of these but got stage fright.

Koreans do have some weird myths about household appliances. Its a bit weird if you ask me. Have you heard about the fan depleting oxygen out of the air or something like this.

trucker here. you don’t know shit about dirty toilets.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Saying Koreans are quite superstitious is an understatement.

I know plenty of people in Mexico have that same problem Juan

I used one in a China town...fucking painful

they should put these in alleys and corners, not the middle of the fucking sidewalk

>this is a toilet
inb4 thread reaches bump limit and mods dont do shit
let the bbc degenerate threads flow

I wonder if this is why my gym has toilet paper crammed into the corner sometimes ?
Or people don't flush ?
Not a lot of Koreans there though

give 'em a break. korea's experiencing the same thing as china. people having a hard time transitioning to modernity amid hyper-development

he is cute, i would suck his dick

Reminds me of here

>complain when spics do this
>but all of a sudden it ok when OP complains that gooks do it because of "m-muh yellow fever"
cux

this lol
public washrooms are shitty wherever you are

Interesting when you see Americans pissing in public usually they're stumbling drunk but these fellows seem fully in control of their faculties

spics do this
this is the diversity we need

>this fag again

you need to go back

>feelsgoodman

This is actually pretty clean. I've seen a clogged toilet with cockroaches exploded on the ground and others wandering around in a public toilet in Itaewon. Korean streets are dirty, compared to Japanese ones. And your toilets are based as well.
Bless you Japan, never change.

Here we do it because of our 3rd world level piping and it would get cloged in a couple of weeks, one would assume the technological capital of the world would have better plumbing.

N'est pas un argument

That's your typical public restroom in any 50%+ black neighborhood here in the states, Kaito.

>unironically pooping on the floor
when I was a kid I once did that as a prank on a restaurant toilet we were at on a birthday

we sat outside await the reaction of people entering it
>God damnit! Someone have laid a bear on the floor!
we kekked our self, it wasn't hard to tell who did it

people don't poop on the floor here, except somalis who sit with their legs on top of the toilet and shit diarrhea all over the place
>niggers honestly don't know how to use one desu

many places will tell them and druggies to get lost if they ask to use the toilet