What's Sup Forumss stance on alcohol?

What's Sup Forumss stance on alcohol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6WQEGULvH8
industrydocumentslibrary.ucsf.edu/tobacco/docs/#id=fgdv0119
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a malevolent god that holds my head in the toilet for years at a stretch but I always go back to it

Ill let my flag do the talking

jewish invention to control the mind of the masses

It's a good medicine for my crippling depression.

It makes you more depressed

It does make my truck run better.

Be nice if it wasn't taxed to shit here.

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALCOHOL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

I drink lots of it.
I think it's as dangerous as most drugs in terms of addiction and effects health wise.

muslim ban it.
alcohol tax is fucking high here.

Good for getting women naked.

I don't drink often or binge at all, but it usually helps me enjoy things a lot more

>You raped me
>SHIETTTTTTTT

uhm.. no sweetie alcohol is the drug of peace (just like weed) with no negative side effects.

>What's Sup Forumss stance on alcohol?
Don't spill it

Too easily aquired by children.

Turns said children into bloody degenarates.

I've seen 11year olds who where no longer virgins.

It's good for getting laid and performing in a stage, horrible for anything else.

What should i get fellas

degenerate for the most part. Is okay for very special occasions, (wedding, graduation, milestone events in life) and in moderation then, too. It's best if you never touch the stuff. Please take heed alcohol almost always leads to suffering.

It's a pretty awful substance. I gave it up because after a certain point it would just send me in to a depressive spiral reaching a crescendo of suicidal ideation.

Abolish the drinking age

Soon it will be normal for female Hans getting rape by Ahmed at age of 10, so, yeah, not much difference.

Damages denrites within the brain overtime. I drink now and then but will most likely stop soon. Too trippy knowing im damaging my brain to get muh buzz.

Morally:
It's a vice. It shouldn't be worshiped but it should be taken in moderation, celebration.

But the state shouldn't have any say in the matter.

whenever I think my beer and cigarettes are too expensive I just think of Australia and smile

Start out with an All Day IPA. Ease into Saturday.

It absolutely does. Most of the suicides here happen while intoxicated with majority of cases being depression related. Alcohol does not in any way help with depression, it's a fat lie pushed by the big liquid jew.

I like it because I get my wife one of those 24oz limearita things and she wants to fuck me.

i literally have worse memory than i did before i had my year long binge few years back

I should be illegal. It's destructive and really fucks up those who consume it long term.
t. Sold over $3000 worth of it last night. Most of it in 30 and 24 packs

European cultural and spiritual good. Every anti-alcohol shill is a mudslime in disguise, same as the faggot one post by this ID OP

Stop eating at mussel bar

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And, when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine!

Not a huge fan except for a few drinks. Don't have anything against it. Should stay legal. I prefer shooting up heroin though.

Alcohol literally only exists in our culture so that jews can trick white men into giving them better business deals.

This is why trump never drinks.

Dangerous and reckless to be getting drunk in public, alongside a colossal waste of money. I understand it until your early twenties but after that you shouldn't be going on big night outs.

If you drink in the privacy of your own home or a good friend's then i think it's fine to get as wasted as you want so long as you don't act belligerent as a drunk and it isn't too regular.

I'd personally rather take two hits of weed then drink a few beers.

Even worse choice

>It should be illegal
Oh yeah because that worked last time you burgers banned it.

It is awesome. Let's me unleash the demon on my electric guitar, always have a night of madness at the pub, and bed women that would otherwise make me throw up. Just don't overdo it. 3 litres of Jameson a week and no more. Also don't smoke a joint after 15 beers like I have. Delete your exes number out of your phone. Before you something regrettable like I just did. Party hard

I think I've fuck up my memory due to alcohol also but then my godfather was an alki too and he had great fucking memory. Might be my fapping too though??

It's okay, Just take it easy.
Also don't drink alone unless you're tasting something fancy and the mood is right. A very powerful social lubricant.

>because that worked last time
You do the right thing because it's the right thing, not because it's easy.

Employees should be encouraged to enjoy a lunctime beer or cocktail. Cigarettes should be rationed at two packs a week for free to improve productivity. Alcohol and tobacco are the only things that used to keep most people sane. Their absence is the reason so many people are on SSRIs and prescription painkillers.

Aussies are master race

You need nicotine

Terrible when compared to weed
>Sunday Brunch tv programmes talking about weed like they talk about booze, when?

It tastes disgusting, even the most "flavorful" beer tastes like crap. Liking beer is a meme, its only popular cause its popular. Back when it was near impossible to filter and sterilize water, it was necessary. Now its a relic of the past.

Sup Forums is a good Mormon board and the Word of Wisdom forbids it as degenerate.

It's not the right thing, as banning it has a negative effect on society.

In a communist workforce maybe.

Ironically enough though, it just increased alcohol related crime and just pushed it underground. Because of prohibition the mob rose and alcohol use never even really went down, it was just pushed underground.

I'm definitely an alcoholic. There, now at least somebody knows.

Worst meme.

It is the right thing, as tolerating it has a negative effect on society.

Degenerate and evil. Purely negative and 0 benefit.

Better off taking steroids.

Then focus on educating people into avoiding it instead of enacting disastrous and ineffective laws.

Banning it had a worse effect on society though.

Push it a bit further - what's your first name?

Hey Jew

> die of a catastrophic heart failure due to hypertrophy at 40

Rich Piana did cocaine

In your average white collar office too. Most people aren't alcoholics. I'm sorry for the people who are, but most people could benefit psychologically from being able to fix a drink in their office, or the company lounge at mid-day. And nicotine roughly estimated raises ones IQ by 6 points. It doesn't actually make you smarter, but it improves your focus and mental stamina in similar ways to caffeine, but can be administered more quickly, and maintained for longer.

Caffeine has replaced nicotine, and opioids have replaced alcohol.

>it just increased alcohol related crime
Don't be retarded. Criminalizing something always "increases" crime because it involves taking actions that were once legal and making them illegal. The rise of the mob was because politicians in urban areas that were opposed to prohibition in the first place were unwilling to bring the law to bear on the mobs. A lot like those sanctuary city faggots these days.

Prohibition did actually decrease alcohol consumption. It also should have served as a pretext for destroying the corrupt political machines in the large american cities.

Do you remember when they banned drinking in public here in bongland? You couldn't be on the streets with an open container of alcohol unless you were on private land.

That one got quietly reversed, and instead they came up with 'alcohol free zones' with signage. You see them near schools and stuff. Not sure exactly when it got reversed, hard to find anything on it now, like it was swept under the rug good.

Im sure he did, though he probably wouldn't have died from doing so without his enlarged heart. As would zzyz still be alive and others. Usually it turns up when you are older though and your heart's reduced stroke volume begins to fail demand.

Wut joo talkin about?

Free of it entire 2 days now, trying to quit completely
It has become quite a big problem for me

Caffeine is perfectly adequate and healthy so it does not need a replacement. I got through medical school having about 3 coffees a day until one day my gut decided it would send me to A&E every time i had one. A very sad loss and i am quite literally a worse doctor for not having it.

Degenerate.

communist flag. checks out. everything this guy said is wrong, except maybe how caffeine and opioids have replaced users. Don't listen to this faggot flaggot.

Alcohol is not good for you. If you must drink, limit yourself to twice a month if that, and never get blackout drunk. Anything that is a crutch will ruin you

Actually bud, you're not. Alcoholism is a myth perpetuated by the AA jew. It's unhealthy to label yourself in absolutes; you may be alcohol dependent or an alcohol abuser, but neither of these things make you an "alcoholic".

No. There's no point in trying to educate the willfully destructive.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6WQEGULvH8
>How to tell if you're prone to alcoholism
You can do the test yourself with a stopwatch and a bottle of Jack Daniels.

a degenerate beverage for degenerate people

And the willfully destructive will obey your alcohol laws?

That alcohol consumption wasn't really logged, most people that wanted alcohol could easily get it from speakeasies. When I said crime increased I meant organized crime by the way and the mob did gain power because of prohibition since they bought alcohol before it was banned and then sold it afterwards to gain lots of wealth.
Huh, I didn't know about that.

Trust me, I don't need tests to see if I have a problem with alcohol, I can drink 24 cans of beer and then just proceed to drink harder alcohol in the same day

I'm done with that shit

tried a shit ton of drugs but the weirdest shit I've done always involved alcohol

What I said is true about nicotine, and you don't need tobacco to get nicotine.
industrydocumentslibrary.ucsf.edu/tobacco/docs/#id=fgdv0119

It smells and tastes like shit. I don't know why people drink it.

it is a poisonous liquid.
People huff paint thinner, glue, gasoline... It's really no different from drinking alcohol. Why waste good food making poisonous water? It's a terrible thing

rare

You should have vaped

Do you all drink alcohol because it tastes good or because of the effect you get? It can't be the taste because they taste like fucking shit lol

Should bongland legalize rape because muzzies gonna muzz?

It should be illegal and those who break the law should be jailed/killed.

Blue Moon is $7 a pint? That shit is made by Coors. Where are you? Get a Rogue Dead Guy and a Guiness?

Dumbass, the two can't be compared. Don't waste my time.

It's good to see that kek agrees with me.

in moderation, actually healthy

too much and you're fucked

binge drinking is the worst

I binge drink on weekends.

No joke. I used to be an "irredeemable alcoholic" when I got back from deployment, crushed a case of beer a night most nights, drank a twelver before hitting the bars, that kind of thing.

Got control of myself, cut way back, and now drink a few beers a few nights a week. This "it's a diseeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase and once you have it you can't drink at all or you'll just die" is propaganda to make people obsessed with the idea of their own weakness. It's like anything else that feels good. All it takes to enjoy normal drinking without ruining your life is some willpower.

That's irrelevant. Besides, I'm sure the torrents of negros and mestizos do a lot more raping in your nation that muslims do in mine.
Le freakin epic kek me me xD!

fuck off

So fucking close potato nigger

>'m sure the torrents of negros and mestizos do a lot more raping in your nation that muslims do in mine
So should we legalize it?

alcohol is great but people don't know how to handle their shit