Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCOBHRt9FfE
youtube.com/watch?v=JVezwvOLi1c
youtube.com/watch?v=hqWTTitg5RM
youtube.com/watch?v=zPY0XhFNd5M
youtube.com/watch?v=8oAyNlAordg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Keep out.

It's full of Moroccans who LARP as white because their slave ancestry gives them Mediterranean appearances. Don't fall for the memes, they are fucked just like the rest of Europe.

Its actually not that bad. Its has lower unemployment than France, and less debt than USA or UK (obviously)

Yep, pretty shit. Don't come here unless you're spending shekels on vacation.

It feels like one of those countries/areas that would remain "civilized" after world collapse.

All the Moortuguese are in the other EU countries.

Also Poortugal is full of niggers from Angola and Mozambique.

Portugalicia needs their clay back.

They usually leave to those places after they finish their 12th grade studies or if they flunk too much.

Please, don't go there. It's really Africa.
>you're spending shekels on vacation.
And not be British African or Paki.

Are you bot or Portuguese shizo or autist?
You always put that when a Portuguese/Spanish thread happens.

Would only go to white areas if I went on a trip there.

Don't want to see ooga booga's.

Is that possible there?

Head north, then. But you'll be missing a lot of beautiful places in the center and south. It's up to you.

Archipelagos and the North.

Lisbon Metropolitan Area is basically Luanda 2.0, Angola.

>Is it really that shit?
Yes.

Visiting Greatest Ally is the duty of every Englishman.

Never go to Albufeira, Algarve. That's where Pakis and British Dindus hang around.

I've never visited but plan to go at some point in the future

they would have to rename it

Thats a masonic handshake right there

Thumb on the knuckle, aye

Probably some catalonian, eternally butthurt at castille over nothing.

>high IQ
>not a manlet
>not poor
>white as snow
>STILL no gf

/r9k/ was right once again

>parents are both portuguese immigrants
>have glowing blue eyes and red hair
>all the Portuguese people in the community here are just Brazilians and Angolans who LARP as Portuguese people
JUST

no gibs is why faggot
what about whites? You could use some honestly mate

Being white is overrated. Portuguese explored the oceans and brought forth a new humanity age singlehandedly and enslaved Africans. Not whites, Portuguese.

Being white is just a way of scandicucks to claim greatness via Anglo/Dutch proxy anyway.

>Being white is overrated
gys faggot shitskin you gets no whites in Poo land now

Fallriver, MA?

Daddy has no refugees because they're not like those stupid germanics that keep giving them blonde pussy and gibs.

I deleted and translated the captions, my Brazilian user living in Brazil or that Angolan / Guiné-Bissau user.

Very nationalist, Portos don't like strangers. Life is cheap and good, people are hardworking. Nice place, and most of it is quite white, especially on the north on the fringes of Galicia, the Iberian Celtic diaspora.

Portugal is poor, covered in graffiti, poorly run, and disgusting. Its trains look like they're from the 1950's. Its only industry is tourism, which relies solely on the weather; it has no natural beauty or culture.

Portugal should be nuked imho

If you watch Brazilian ex-favelados and meta-favelados and Africans act in your country, it is impossible to not be racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCOBHRt9FfE
youtube.com/watch?v=JVezwvOLi1c

MORTE AOS PRETOS E CIGANOS

>Act like this
youtube.com/watch?v=hqWTTitg5RM

You're diaspora aren't you?

Abo....... Portugal is one of the most richest countries in the world. Don´t need to be top 10 to have a huge quality of life and it's the way we avoid scum like you

Oh sheeit, the third world anti-white spammer mongrel. Doing the buthurt cherry picking on graphs, and picking gypsies or tanned and called them portuguese.
Laughable.

It's a shithole because portuguese are inherently shit. Theyre even worse than gypsies. It's no wonder why most Portuguese people in the world live outside of Portugal.

yes it's worse than syria

>139975287
Amen

Another mongrel projecting what he is on other's.

>It's no wonder why most Portuguese people in the world live outside of Portugal.

Nice lie, or diaspora in number's is nothing compared to the irish, german, italian, polish english all around the world,nothing.

Portugal is white,if you are not, then you are not portuguese.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPY0XhFNd5M

youtube.com/watch?v=8oAyNlAordg

based

>falling for the white meme
Who gives a shit? You personally never did anything worth a shit, just like all of Sup Forums. Some of Sup Forums can claim having been born from the same genes as people who did the great things via being from their country.

THEN you have people caliming having the same genes because they have the same skin colour, which means that their country never actually did anything worth claiming, so they have to borrow from others.

My point being that Portugal being white or black or arab or purple polka-dots is irrelevant. Whites should claim ties to the Portuguese, not the other way around. We don't have to prove anything because our history speaks for itself.

I've always liked Portuguese history.

RACISTS! REMEMBER YOU STARTED THR SLAVE TRADE AND ENSLAVED MILLIONS OF AFRICANS IN BRAZIL!!!!

>STARTED THR SLAVE TRADE

No, your soul brothers started the slave trade.

I have seen such cases, angolans, cape verdans or brazilians claiming they are portuguese (!!!). fckg insane

They faced way worse conditions in the Americas and were literal property. Slaves in Africa were treated like Roman slaves, they could move out of slavery eventually, faced much better conditions, and didn't have enslaved children.

>YOU STARTED THR SLAVE TRADE
You're welcome.

In the Americas they had food, and got to travel to new exciting lands.

Northernes autistics and faction of natsocs of PNR are easily baited here.

no no bad ficki

But that has nothing to do with who started slavery.

Lol no you fucking retard, Africans have no feelings go look at African warlords now.

Imagine a world where black had never left africa...

My God, what have we DONE

The Blacks already left Africa before Europeans gone there. Transaharan slave trade and Swahili coast. There were already in Al-Andaluz some.

You never brought the savage race to civilization and cohabitation with whites, it was Jews.

| Here you go.

Exciting new lands which they couldn't see because their slave masters kept them under the whip! They faced better conditions in Africa.

The PortuKKKese were the ones who started the idea of bringing black slaves into the Americas.

Just arrived on business. Lisbon is clean and comfortable compared to most us cities. I've noticed even less signs of poverty. I'm heading to my next destination which i imagine will be even more comfy.

>JUST arrived on business. Lisbon
>Geopolitical flag - US flag ???

Phone posting. No wifi on the train. I expected a Portugal flag though.

It always worries me when foreigners claim Lisbon is a clean city, when it's definitely the dirtiest in Portugal.

It's not unlivable by any means, but being the largest city makes it hard to keep clean, so whenever other countries say Lisbon is clean I can't imagine the shitholes they must live in.

>tfw casually buying more and more appartments in southern algarve
going through life on EZ mode thanks to Portugal desu.

Portuguese will split into two separate nations soon : 1) white nord portuguese 2) Mullatos/arab/mixed race from Lisbon down to south.

Lisbon starts to be more and more like Brazil.

what about Porto? they ain't as white as the rest of the North

But Estoril is nice somehow

Look, we have delusional traitor here. Have you ever heard of Reconquista?
Pal, alentejo (south) or beira interior are much more whiter than Porto right now. Lisbon and Porto have more "diversity" because they are urban areas that have more jobs and so attarct more non-white immigrants.

It's Brazil europe edition
Portuguese people are stupid .
People how descend from this donkeys are called Brazilians how are even more stupid
Thank god I'm half jap and Half Catalunian

> shitskin flag projecting his low life mud condition on other's, what a surprise.

This, Lisbon is dirty af

You are fucked

>only 10 million of you
>under German EU boot
>your best youth is emigrating
>importing tons of dumbest niggers from Guinea and other colonies (Guinea has one of the lowest IQ in world)
>your women spread legs and racemix with niggers en masse
>new law allows niggers to get easy and fast residence
>portuguese men are small and weak, they smoke a lot and don't work out, they were good sailors but have no warrior soul to fight off africans and muslims
>all low end jobs are being swept by niggers who will breed you out
>your goverment agreed to take rape-fugees quotas

>England colonize USA, Australia and New Zeland------> all of these countries are now indepedent that have a rich economy and high life quality
>Portuguese colonize Brazil and some others african trash like Angola e Moçambique-----> corruption and ugaa booga
Just remember that Europe Starts from North Spain to above

>"your"

Antifa or anti-white immigrant detected.
we are not lost yet scum

and what you are going to do about ?

buthurted uhehue
Did you forgot to tell that England also colonized pakistan, sudan, belize, jamaica, nigeria, gambia, kenya ............lmao
Did you forgot also, that we never mass colonize our colonies only with native portuguese-whites, because we never had the number's to do that. That's why brazil is a shithole, because it has millions of people from all around the world and not only europeans. dwal with it pelé

This is the worst thing I hate about Brazil and Portugal, the self deprecating attitude that makes you somehow think shit its not your fault.

No Brazil, you have the territory and the resources, you fucking also have the people. You have the potential and waste it.

mindless niggers

>Croawht?

You know what were the massacres in musseques in 60s Angola. It is what Rio de Janeiro needs.

On sure had they stayed in africa, they would have enjoyed all of the prosperity that modern Africa has to offer. Oh, wait..

>a matematica é o calcanhar de aquiles do pais inteiro

>Not even the refugees want to go there
It's in their blood to kill Muslims.Younger daughter of the Holy Church.

>Thank god I'm half jap and Half Catalunian
E ainda assim mora no Capão Redondo e a mãe traiu o pai para um crioulo. Cria vergonha na cara, macaco!

Masons ruined Portugal and, therefore, Brazil. We should go back to our Catholic roots.

Is it true that portuguese only differs from spanish in pronounciation?

No, we have different vocabulary

Democracy.
Only good old Absolutism and Salazar's Catholic Corporativism worked here.

>started slave trade
No
>enslaved
Your brothas enslaved them. We bought them. Oh, and youre welcome

Wanna go back to the chain?
So you know people here are racist as fuck. We kinda proud of it.

>tucked away in a safe corner of europe
>huge maritime empire, bringing in cash all over the world
>one of the largest colonial empires ever
>even the perfidious anglo allies them
>sits out all the major wars
>in the end becomes a balkan tier shithole and eastern euro states kept off the map for centuries, ravaged by world wars and decades of communism manage to surpass them

Fucking end yourselves sea niggers.