Strategy thread

Why don't >we just let civic nationalists be the useful idiots to the reactionary movement like the Mensheviks were to the Russian Revolution? Just let them shift the Overton Window enough that ethno nationalists can move it the rest of the way, then purge CNs for being cucks.

How are we NOT doing that already?
Trump is not an ethno-nationalist, we supported him anyway.

That's exactly what currently happens, the problem is just, that the civnats can't be were it stops, They can't be the centre. We shouldn't do the same mistakes as the European left end of the '70s. Let the yids with the pants on shit push lefties to them while we keep on pulling them further right. And Don't Fall For The Shekel And Power Meme In The System. The institutions need to burn

Nah, NatSocs are like the KPD and would rather purity spiral and let white genocide come to fruition

I was addressing those who attack civic nationalists in the public sphere. While Sup Forums on the whole has been pretty smart about this, there are some (including some agents provocateurs) who are a thorn in the side.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums double agent, the number of people here who actually want an ethnostate are absolutely miniscule. Most people just want to be left the fuck alone, and see that a libertardian perspective is the best means to achieving that goal. Communism, on the other hand, invades every aspect of human existence.

If you want to be left alone, then living in a society with obnoxious spics, violent niggers, and sticky-fingered kikes is not your answer.

Always remember, that terrorism is one of the most effective political strategies against those who seek security. Those AgProvs and those who do it non-ironically are barely noise, at most morons who act on the presumption, that 60 years of critical theory has made the normies uncritical. The opposite is the case, the normies may not understand the theory as it was intended, but they understand the word critic and know how to Bing and be critical. The only lane they have left is censorship, and it backfired hard. They have nothing to offer us like they did with the left environmentalism, r2p and humanitarian aide. Imo, the biggest danger are those who decide to become part of the system and take the Shekel, but they lose their influence in an instance.

Get the marxist race war shit out of here, comrade. We can see who's really pulling the strings.

who? please enlighten me. It isn't the progressive judaism, and it is just to a very small part Israel.

Ethnostate won't work in America. It would require a civil war, and a civil war in America would invite foreign governments to get involved. Think long game. Increase white birth rates. Reduce illegal immigration and legal immigration from the 3rd world. Fix black culture. Isolate (((their))) influence. It's a long game, faggots. And the minute you talk about ethnostates you lost. At least in America. I'm fine with European countries having ethnostates, but they are far too gone. They will have to be supremely enriched before they act. Look at it like this, Argentina is mostly white, but also a shithole. Why is that? The language and the culture. Race obviously is a factor in a country's destiny, but shared values, language and culture are also massively important. Win battles you can win. Honestly the most important thing we can do at this point is reign in the Jew and the vaginal Jew. Jews love empowering women because they know they are destructive af when given power.

>inb4 pretending to be retarded
I'm done with you.
>Imo, the biggest danger are those who decide to become part of the system and take the Shekel
Agreed. Seen it happen too many times.

>I'm done with you.
Your "friends" will be done with you soon, and you'll be executed.

> the number of people here who actually want an ethnostate are absolutely miniscule.
3/10 made me reply

>And the minute you talk about ethnostates you lost.
That's the status quo. The point of my OP was that once we let civic nationalists run their course doing mostly what you described, we need to be ready to push it further towards an ethnostate.

user do a smart thread.
Shill know it's dagerous.
Shilling.
Wew lads.

It's Rothschild and his lapdog, Soros.
I'm going to get them one day.

Thats the plan ....

>we need to be ready to push it further towards an ethnostate
No double agent. You're not going to turn your resistance into nazis just so you can paint a target on them.
We can see what you're trying to do, and if you set foot outside your cubicle and tried this shit in public, we'd fuck you up instantly. You picked the absolute dumbest position to be in, because now, whichever side wins, you're a dead man either way.

The only question is, do you want us to kill you, or do you want your friends to shoot you in the back?

Soros is just a pawn, Rothschild is losing more and more power by the day. They bet on the wrong horse and the bookies gave them house ban. But if you like to become the jackal, get a monarch behind you, train train train and stay independent.
What helps is going to the meet ups, have a nice story and tell them over and over again that you are independent and that there will be instances where one will work togetehr and those where one is opposed, say good bye and decline the Shekel; it makes them crazy, they are not able to predict what may happen, make it impossible to them to lead and forces them to react. Those who agree to take the Shekel are to obvious as they never change strategies and can be viciously attacked

lol

Glad we're on the same page then. It seems like the thread's quieting down and I have to go out for a cheeky birthday brunch. If anons want to talk about the signs to look for so that we know it's time to start dropping the fetters of civic nationalism and pushing harder for ethnonationalism, that might be informative. For example, what rhetoric to look for in the public and online spheres.

Do you know where I might find a monarch?

Thanks for your advice throughout the thread. I haven't had time to digest all of it but when I get back I'll definitely go through it.

They find you. Spit enough enemies of them into their soup and piss on a lot of boots without getting caught. But regarding your flag it is much harder, Europe is the better bet, for you there are certain fractions of the intelligence community. But don't expect them to pay or train you, you only get a wider range of action without getting treated like a peasant, means two bullets in the back of your head executions and cheese pizza accusations

You are welcome, enjoy the birthday dinner and don't forget to have fun

what about my cunt?