Die

>die
>YHWH says you Jesus is not his son and you must go to the hell because you are not Jewish and did not follow Judaism

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA
youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=HaJgLBoB_Pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell the demiurge to fuck himself.

If I convert to Judaism, I can be Jewish?

I tell Satan to fuck off with his Jew tricks and confidently request Jesus to come help his son

>wanting to go somewhere full of jews
why?

The Demiurge traps our souls with the Black Cube and sends us back into the Matrix.

To a Gnostic, earth is a sort of Hell.

implying you're not in hell already when you meet
YHWH

>Matrix
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Join Hitler in Hell and start a new reich revolution, start at the heart of hell!
Rally with other Sup Forumsack and classic nazi, we will destroy heaven's gate and kill all the kikes.

virtuous non-jews still get to go to heaven if they followed noahide law

>you must go to the hell because you are not Jewish
AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>breath
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YHWH does not send his sons to the hell

It's a Strafplanet. Muss man wissen.

According to Rabbinic Judaism, if you aren't born Jewish you are not born under the covenant and aren't obliged to follow it.

If there is no atonement for sin since Jesus wasn't the way, it wouldn't be possible for anyone to be righteous enough to be with God.

youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

Matrix is actually an old word for a Womb.

And through it we are born into the Simulacrum.

youtube.com/watch?v=HaJgLBoB_Pw
Try again user

Goy do you believe someone would go to hell because he is a slave?

Of course you don't, that's retarded.

Goyim don't let this guy dishearten you, your religion is fine.

Reptilian created the matrix

Go to hell, get supernaturally /fit/ and help satan overthrow the eternal kike.

>go to hell
>join Hitler and other bad goyim
>shoah YHWH

Yaldabaoth made us to be like mortal slaves.

And you think if you are loyal and obey him you will be rewarded and given your own slaves (goys) when his son, your Messiah brings the redemption.

We call them the Serpent Archons.

Jews will get whats coming for them. Everyone will. Rejoice.

>2017
>still believing in 2k old propoganda to enslave the white race
>pray to a meek, weak and pitiful "saviour" who was a jewrat

t. someone who has never even glanced at a Bible

This

As long as we don't have to be like the crowd on the right, it's all good

It's amazing to think in some parts of the World/Solar System/Galaxy, Jews & Jesus & Hell have never been heard of & don't even exist...

that's impossible the bible says Jesus is the son of god even in the old testament.

Häng dich, Bernd.

>2017 still antropomorphisng the creator

grilslaughing.jpg

There isn't even an afterlife in Jewish religion anyway

The ultimate red pill is that white people -- not the Jews -- are the Israelites of the Bible. The Bible records many instances where Yahweh's chosen people -- the white race -- were led into deep depravity and practical ruin, only to be completely redeemed. There is hope enough for the White Man to survive this latest falling away from Yahweh's teachings. Again, the Holy Bible is a book written by, for, and about the white race. It was written in order to preserve the white race against the Jews through the ages, etc. Known Jewish religious writings and oral tradition often teach morality which is anti-Biblical. These ideas are the foundation of Christian Identity.

Non-Messianic Jews are essentially the agents of Satan.

the Bible says "if ye be Christ's, then are ye abraham's children and heirs according to the promise". we know for sure that Jews are under God's wrath.

According to the mormons jesus and satan are brothers. The mormons are all blonde or red haired freaks also.

Man Jews have disappointed their Lord so many times..

That's basically the story of Sup Forums

so wait, are you saying hell has no Jews in it? Because that's the kind of hell I don't mind going to

Jesus also said that he blinded the jews and that if you were blind you would have been forgiven. It's all a trick, nigger.

WE

I'd redpill YHWH on (((them)))

what?

I didn't think Jews had concrete ideas of heaven and hell. Like, heaven is getting 5 dollars off your matzo ball soup after lying about finding a hair in it.

Posts like this are Jewish tricks

They follow the Blind god, Samael.

He is the Jealous god that claims to be the One.

The Demiurge is Gaud

Gaud

gôd
noun-archaic

a showy and purely ornamental thing.

a Fraud, a Deception, a Trick, an Artifice.

This is poison. The Bible is Jewish filth, nothing more.

While people do not need to worship a dead Jewish cannabalistic cult based on human sacrifice.

This.

Pretty sure most of that garbage is in the Talmud, i.e. it's non-Biblical. iirc, Christ himself preaches against listening to those kinds of rabbinical "stories".

I though kikes didn't believe in Heaven nor Hell...

There is no hell proper in judaism so that wouldn't happen.

t.christcuck in denial about his cuck religion