Federal Aid to Israel

It concerns me as a black nationalist that too few leaders in BLM are aware of the US' pledge to give Israel a whopping 38 billion dollars in unearned 'aid' over the coming decade.

Its my position that American taxpayers' money should be spent on American interests, on the American people; and that poor black communities, suffering from decades of oppression and neglect, need this money the most.

How can we make BLM leaders aware of this startling injustice, \pol\?

Wouldn't this money be better spent on making Detroit great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RZj8NueddM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Black nationalists are probably the most redpilled on the JQ in all of america.

Black nationalists and white nationalists like Louis Farrakhan and David Duke should really align and take down ZOG.

Ultimately they both have the same aims.

>don't want intermarriage or race-mixing
>oppose ZOG
>oppose homosexuality and liberal agenda
>want self-segrated communities

If blacks turn on Jews, the Jews are fucked.

bumping

Imagine the skim Israeli "leaders" are taking off the top of that aid lol

Listen nigger, i'll accept that viewpoint when you get off of food stamps.

All foreign aid must stop. It is unconstitutional. We can replace it with short term, high interest loans. If foreign states don't like it, they can beg from the Iron Bank.

show them how it is funding territorial takeover
of palestine, and the genocide of the palestinian people.

israel will wipe palestine off the map.

history speaks for itself.
look how much palestine has shrunk and been conquered by israe in the past 80 years.

you and the nigger are the same

>making Detroit great again

What's next user? Baltimore? South side Chicago? Because a lack of aid is the only reason those areas are shit right?

completely agree

bump

I receive no government aid. Yet my tax money goes to you. Tell me, who's the nigger now?

You are the easiest to oppress group in society.

Not even public enemy could deal with the jews.

we need help for these people

This. Let the Jews have a taste of their own usury.

Agreed 100%
Also kill the petro dollar

Black nationalists are now reliant on the BLM and by extension, the Dixiecrats.
Not themselves or their communities.
LOL Malcom X would hate you.

That nigger ain't my daddy.

How would you know who your daddy was?
Point is, you're not going to get anywhere using an organization run by a couple of wiggers in blackface that demands more state control and more gibs from the racist Dixiecrats.

preach bro and stay woke
youtube.com/watch?v=2RZj8NueddM

>t. typical kike schemer
I'd know because he married my mom and they've been married for 28 years?

And no, the point is that Israelis are niggers that don't deserve my tax-gibs.

American money for Americans, you subverting 'American' Jew.

Awesome vid! Thanks, brother!

Oh that's not what you want.
You want more gibs for the voting plantation.
I agree, fuck Israel, they should get their own money.
However, you're just a shucking and jiving house nigger begging massa for another ear of corn instead of planting your own field.

US military aid to Israel is a meme. It doesn't cover the interest on Israel's national debt. Basically it's zero-percent financing on military equipment the Israelis buy from the US.

Meanwhile, the globalist bankers who bankrolled the rise to power of Adolf Hitler owe the Jewish people 500 BILLION dollars in reparations for property stolen or destroyed in the war---enough to retire Israel's national debt in full and start a small sovereign wealth fund.

That's not going to ever happen.

Fun fact: they only got the aid at all after Israel threatened to take the Yom Kippur war nuclear in 1973.

In other words, only when the Jews got the ability to level the financial capitals of western Europe as a final fuck-you to unrepentant Nazi money men did the globalists decide it was time to find another scapegoat, because the Jews were done being their bitch.

White Americans have done nicely so far.

Even if you prefer white Americans to black Americans, which I believe is reasonable enough, surely you prefer Americans, period, over foreign nations.

Israel does *nothing* for the US, yet receives billions in US funds. Hell, pump it into poor white communities in Appalachia if you want. Even that would be better than this eternal kikery.

>how would you know who your daddy was

38B dollars is a helluva meme bro.

They are paying back the debts :^)

My dad is an officer in the Air Force. What has your cracker father done to serve?

Why do liberals always give monetary values over ten years? Big numbers! Scary!

I make over a million dollars a decade. So what?

Pops was in the Navy, regardless if you can't handle the bantz you don't stand a chance

Do you know how much the US will spend over the next ten years? Yeah, 38 billion is chickenshit.

Schlomo becomes uncomfortable at the thought of a goy asking questions.

Because it's tailored to push a specific agenda? I dunno, it really isn't much at all. Not that I think we should be giving them aid but it really isn't anything in the grand scheme of things at the moment to rally aganist

Throwing money at the poor IS kikery you moron.
You think 70% of black mothers would be single if the government didn't encourage it with food stamps?
If anything, improve the infastructure and create some jobs in the area. Anything else will just hurt niggers in the long term.

That must be intelligent. It rhymed.

Niggers are dumb and only care about gibs. Who'd a thunk it

Meme flag. Not American. Opinion binned.

Changing mine to regional. Non-American meme flagging naysayers to the proposition will now be regarded as jew shills.

>t. jew
'American' jews are more loyal to israelis than Americans. Makes me think.

Nice try. The second BLM goes have (((Israel's))) money they will be labeled a terrorist organization and every single member will be jailed.

And you idiots will still find a way to blame white men instead of the true culprits.

>if you don't want to give me food stamps and keep my people retarded and poor, you're a jew.
It's not even a complex hustle. You give the poor a little bit of money to avoid paying them a LOT of money and create a permanent underclass to make you feel good about yourself and do menial work in the process. GET A FUCKING JOB.

we should spend it all on 1 way tickets for you ungrateful niggers to go back to africa

Post BBC or GTFO

Um, I have one sweetie?

Nothing for Israeli. Nothing. Difficult to understand?

>sweetie?
Oh you're at work right now, my bad.

You want to jerk your little white peter to my BBC?

>How can we make BLM leaders aware of this startling injustice, \pol\?

BLM leaders are being funded by Jews, which is why they will never care about this, despite already know about it.

yes daddy please show me

Well if you ever get a grown up job you might be off on weekends too, you dickless jew.

Wake up nigga, BLM is funded and lead by Jews.
Where do you think BLM's idea of *muh* gimme reparations. Even though all slave owners have been dead for ages ?

So just give in. Brilliant. Praise Kek and all that.

>BLM leaders are being funded by Jews, which is why they will never care about this, despite already know about it.

/thread

^^This^^