Why do many Americans hate EU so much?

Why do many Americans hate EU so much?
Don't you want us Europeans to live in peace and prosperity?

Other urls found in this thread:

phrases.org.uk/meanings/as-thick-as-thieves.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love EU. I want it to expand.

>Why do many Americans hate EU so much?

Because you're handing over our ancestral homelands to the brown hordes. Then after the scale tips you'll be crying out for us to come save you from your poor decision-making. AGAIN.

Why not Russia aswell?

We are only acting upon refugee treaties which we were made sign by you

Israel will never be in the EU.

Putin

rusia stinks bad

FREUDE SCHĂ–NER GĂ–TTERFUNKEN

Would be cool if it did though. Would also be cool if UK stayed. Brexit is so stupid.

Nice bait, but I ain't biting pal.

Why? It would only bring more conflict into EU

the EU in your pic is beautiful

the EU of reality however...

>The plotting and scheming of corporations to make Europe into one big country with no separate languages, cultures, or tastes
>The plotting and scheming of jews to genocide Europeans through mass immigration

>belarus
>in the EU
what

It's still expansion.

>Europeans
you misspelled Germany you mongoloid

They don't hate the EU, they hate Germans. They hate all of us, everywhere. They even hate their own countrymen who are of German blood. They see the EU as an extension of Germany, which in a sense is true: the EU shields us from America's naked, unjustified hate for us.

not every expansion is worth it.
Of course, if Israel manages to settle its conflict with Arabs, I would welcome them in EU

But why do they hate Germany so much?
I thought Americans loved Germany

Germany are good guys now. We love Germany. I trust Merkel way more than my own president.

Many Americans just don't know anything about history, economy and geography. Not even basic science.
They hate anything they don't know. They hate everything outside their suburb.

You fuck every country with your one size fits all laws with no regard for differing cultures and traditions. EU should have just been a free trade deal with member countries and nothing else.

I love Europe, backpacked all over the continent. I hate the EU and the day it falls can't come soon enough.

The Americans hate Germany, paradoxically, because they want our people to move to their country. The White Race in the USA is dying out. Of all the European peoples, we are forbidden from maintaining our own identity and language due to history and above all the Holocaust being used as a weapon against us. The Americans literally want to enslave us. They already did this with the German-Americans, who are the largest group in the USA yet don't even have their own political party or lobby. If German-Americans were to form a separatist movement in the USA, this would sour the Americans against destroying Germany so they could absorb us through immigration.

Thats a shame, really
I admire Americans and only want to live in peace and friendship with them

Your b8 is so obvious it's cringe worthy

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

You faggots made your bed now get raped by akhmed in it

I would be satisfied if they would leave us alone and stop trying to kill us. Also the German element of the USA should separate and form their own country.

You invited these shitskins here and are arming them, were you aware of that? Crates of weapons were sent to them with American markings and a suicide bomber used explosives from a nearby American military base.

EU is dead.

You aren't even in the EU. What the fuck do you have to say about it? Mind your own fucking business.

Peace and prosperity? The EU is responsible for starting the war in Ukraine and Brussels' mismanagement and the imposition of a single currency during the 2008 financial crisis ruined the prosperity of many countries within the EUs most prominent of which is the PIIGS(Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece, and Spain). Aside from that why'd you erase Britain off the map?

Says Merkel cocksucker. How are the sanctions against poland going?

Mr Kraut. Don't be so rude. We can be friends right? Don't worry we will bomb your cities again when your "doctors and "engineers" make up more than 50% of your country.

Its more like this

Poland literally took our money which means we own them. We can do what we want with them and you can fuck off. If the Poles don't like it they're free to leave the EU.

W-we can be friends right?

by then we'll be as thick as thieves, because you become progressively more Muslim by the day.

>NC picture
LIBERTY OR DEATH!
Unironically I feel that the EU has done a lot of good for EU citizens but it's power has gotten a bit out of hand, I want it to be toned down.

>thick as thieves

lol wtf does that even mean

I think it's a Muslim term for "I love watching German girls take Arab cock".

Suck more dick, you toothless limey queer.

It's going to be fun to watch europe crumble because all states that try to uncuck themselves will face european opposition so bad, they'll fall right into Russian sphere of influence (not that this is a bad thing). By then, whatever is left of the german people will go to daddy whoever-is-us-president and ask for some nato help, which you will fund through austerity in the shithole countries that remained

we actually love Germany. Stop drinking jewish poison user.

Learn English you fucking Polish retard.

phrases.org.uk/meanings/as-thick-as-thieves.html

Why does EU hate America so much that it wants the US to be part of Islam-Europa?

Fuck off you fat piece of shit,

Because its a fucking travesty that is ruining Western Europe quickly.

Fuck you you spiteful, backstabbing cockroach batty boy poof. I'm going to enjoy buying and selling your gap toothed ass when your economy tanks and you come crawling back to us you slimy limey worm.

Why hate EU? Because EU the European Parliament is the only elected body, the rest of the power is among unelected politicians. There are no balances, and any time a nation tries to exert it's sovereignty it gets a slap in the face. The EU ought to be an international body where sovereign states work together, not an artificially vast sovereign power with individual subordinate states that cannot control their own destinies. You know, like the US was prior to the civil war, where military-industrial and banking-industrial complexes rule. We're down that road and it is not a place you want to be, trust me.

One minor detail; the Poles are armed and Germany's military is a POS social-program. The Poles will kick your ass and take your women

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
Be nice.

>The Poles will kick your ass
ok just dont interfere, 1v1 Poland vs germs
>and take your women
why punish us? german women are uglier than cows, nigger tier, this is why germans are angry all the time

lmao, is it that time of the month for you?

You lost.

My guess is hes a turk that just found this place and his butthurt hasn't worn off yet

How does it feel that us EUROPEANS found and created America
We also killed all the native Americans and imported africans
Sorry

Americans want European countries to govern themselves and not become part of the globalist scheme.

So if EU was a representive democracy, you wouldn't hate it?

Im part German. We don't hate you. We think you're so smug you're about to win a Darwin award without realizing it.

Because until you have free speech you aren't even speaking as Germans.....

Considering the Germoney is always giving us shit despite having NO military, you can drown in muzzies for all I care.

USA : why do you let your people get raped by migrants and force your people into silence?

GERMANY : This just proves that you hate us and want to enslave us.

Man: you know you might be more comfortable with a jacket tonight.

Woman: are you saying I'm fat? You're always trying to divorce me.

The EU was Hitler's idea.

How can anyone expect the EU to work if the brilliant man behind the idea isn't there