How can these people be so fucking fragile and out of control...

How can these people be so fucking fragile and out of control, and still expect the world to treat them like perfectly healthy people?

A teacher has 30 students
She remembers them by name

A teacher has 29 students and a schizopreniac
It get's a bit harder

/ourhebrew/

Why are you so fragile and out of control that referring to a kid as Lou instead of Louise gets a bug up your ass so far that you're willing to make an issue out of it? It's a fucking kid, just treat it like any normal situation.

Because telling people that being a mentally ill degenerate is okay is not good

God, you sound just like those fat acceptance morons on YouTube.
>it's okay to be fat, you're beautiful no matter what!

Do the boys get to go into the girls restroom? What is the source? Calling it a boy is offensive

I know that this is supposed to illicit sympathy from readers, but if you actually think about it for a second, how fucked are you in the head, if you KILL YOURSELF after being called the wrong name?

did that thing have a stroke?

Based teacher

Don't samefag on a board with IDs turned on. Also implying that it's the teacher's job to manage the moral choices of individual students.
>Do the boys get to go into the girls restroom?
Not sure why you're bringing this up.

>his
>him
>himself

Based headmistress. Doing the job that cucked little british schoolboys should be doing naturally. I bet the mini Muhammeds made fun of that creature too.

I'm not samefagging, I just made two different posts directed at the same person

fuck your parents loise,because it is their fault

>"good morning young lady"
>"NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME" *kills self*

wew

>hurr durr short hair = male
>oh hey mohammad how are you do- *BOOM*

In a perfect world, her city would have strung up every tomboy wanting to transition by their hands while naked to wooden beam then smack their swollen asses red till tears roll down their tits and they piss their thighs yellow and they get raped by a fit male so nine months later the same breasts they've been taping down trying to get rid of are plump with milk and their vaginas are in heat wanting to breed again and the sexual urges a pregnant mother gets drives them mad to the point they beg the men in the town square to fill their feminine souls and they quinch their desires to please the men that helped build their nice community.

It's because they're mentally ill and need medical help instead of (((trans acceptance))). That's why """""Leo""""" killed herself just because she didn't want to be referred to by her proper name.

I'm glad this freak didn't ruin my name.

Good riddance.

Like I'm supposed to care about some fag psychologically impaired fuck face who would have been a detriment on society offing themselves.

>I'll KILL MYSELF, That'll show them!!!!"

That kids parents are probably secretly relieved. Sad their son turned out into a loser fag suicidal dweeb, but still some weight off their shoulders.

hot

tbf, that particular kid's mum had recently died of cancer. However that child should have been getting proper psyche treatment, not trendy bullshit. If I were the dad I'd sue whatever therapists the kid interacted with into bankruptcy.

>I know you are but what am I
>leftist

Just another ordinary day.

>my generic criticisms are valid when I use them, but not when anyone else uses them.
If you're not going to put any effort into this, why should I?

You should be telling the truth to children. Don't baby them or their feelings, it sets them up for failure in life becuase the truth is, the world outside your head is never like you want it to be.
This teacher was doing more to help this child than anyone else, they were telling the kid the truth. There are two biologically determined genders. Transgenderism is a mental illness to those directly affected, a lie to the general public, a dangerous cult phenomenon to the medical community, and a literal satanic/pagan means to an end for those at the top who promote it.

Transgenderism is one of many ways a certain group of elites try to pervert the fundamental truths of being human. Their intentions are to crush the human spirit, our very souls, to reshape man as they see fit, for their own selfish and perverted intentions. Hell is empty, the devils are all here.

Perhaps if the teacher had focused on her job, this kid would still be alive. How much control over the dialogue do you want teachers to have? Do you want individual teachers to project their morality onto their students in a general sense, or only if their morality agrees with yours?

They don't know any better. They have a mental disease. I feel bad for this kid, but I HATE the people who know better, but play along with their delusions. It's sick.

>just treat it like any normal situation.
Well, she's a girl, so I'll refer to her as a girl.

>Tranny
>normal situation

It's just part and parcel ...

>hurr durr samefag. kys degenny

She should have just called it by the name of Loser

>Killed itself

Good.

dad is probably relieved he can mourn his wife, move on and not worry about his mentally unstable child. I know I would be

kill yourself fucking worthless hypocrite piece of shit

If you had changed your flag to Japan, this would be 6 million times funnier.

Well one guy killed himself for being too short I saw the other day

What's the point of becoming a boy if you're gonna be effeminate anyway?

Coming from someone who used to be trans

That shit is a mental illness. No one in their right mind would want to alter their body so much that they would become the other gender.

I'm so fucking pissed off that liberals are pushing the bullshit that almost made me commit suicide.

Once again this bullshit is a disorder and instead of saying it's ok we have to FUCKING FIX IT. Not through electroshock therapy crap, but by making them content and actually love themselves

my fucking heart

>Not through electroshock therapy crap
Wrong

>Coming from someone who used to be trans
Did you stop in time?

Stop Mindfucking everybody.

This is a transgender Girl who killed Herself because people didnt call her by her chosen boy name.

that's too difficult. raising kids is too difficult these days according to liberals, which is why kids are fucking obese, have zero social skills, zero morals, and zero critical thinking. liberals even got it through their head that having children is terrible.

I dunno how they got so brainwashed away from natural biological functions, but goddamn what a complete clusterfuck of a social experiment

Fuck yeah I did. My friend managed to snap me out of it.

Who are the people who brainwashed you into thinking you were the opposite sex?

I already know the answer but do you?

The kid was registered with the school as Louise, so that's what the staff should call it.

Electroshock therapy will more than likely suppress it which won't fix anything. We need it GONE.

Fuckin liberals, man. Anyone else I should be wary of?

Did she have a Vagina?

Then she is a Girl and will be call by her female name.

kys faggot

Those liberals were spreading the disease amongst their people.

Look to how they were first infected with the mind virus.

spare the rod, spoil the child.

this is the main problem with the gender/name word game. once you agree to their so called reasonable demands, it becomes a slippery slope down to chaos and insanity. Oh today you are a girl? Tommarow for pe class you want to be a guy? Oh you decided to randomly change your pronouns in order to force your teachers to talk a certain way, there by usurping power and authority from them completely undermining the hierarchy painfully stablished over the course of your school life? gee, what could possibly go wrong...

Thank god

>kill yourself over being called the wrong name
There was a similar misunderstanding in my highschool. Apparently most of the other students thought my name was "faggot" and instead of high fives they did this odd shoving gesture to me in the hallway.

I survived just fine and none of the staff ever gave a fuck.

>treat it like a normal situation
Okay so, call her by her actual name, because she's a fucking girl

>be a teenager
>thought maybe he was a girl
>talked to his liberal parents
>they took it as serious and called the school that his name is Louise now
>realized that maybe it was just a phase and wanted to be called his real name again
>his liberal school banned him and kept calling him as Louise
>killed himself because of it
Kek this is so stupid.

Does this look like a normal situation to you?

This made me feel bad. Legit sad. What kind of environment makes a little girl so anxious? What kind of doctors give her the pills to drive her insane, and so on?
Why does the article put ALL the blame on a teacher (a mere aquaintance she only sees in school) for doing something that could be considered humiliation at most
Why does shit like this happen?

(You)

>b-but trannies and gays are not mentally ill
>kills self because someone else used the correct pronoun
hmmm

I guess "fathers day" was just too much.

WTF?

>parents sending a mentally ill tranny kid to a private girls only schoo and it wants to be treated like a boy
>private girls only school and it wants to be treated like a boy
>private girls only school
Almonds status: Activated

>fragile and out of control
>kill yourself because of Lou vs Louise

I see what you did there

whats wrong with its face
like it looks like a bunch of bee stings make it puffy

Of course I wouldn't want teachers projecting their morality on kids, but the teacher wasnt doing that. They were projecting something higher and more fundamental, the truth. I will never fault anyone for telling my child the objective truth.
The kid did not kill themself because of the teacher, the kid killed themself because they were obviously mentally ill and the kids parents and other people around them (except the teacher) kept feeding and building a world based on that mental illness, fragile to a point where a simple statement of truth caused so much trauma that the kid needed to take their own life. The kids entire identity was based on disorder and built up by lies, there was no chance they would make it far in life.

Fpbp

So you think it's okay for individual teachers to project their moral beliefs on children as long as their morality is the objective truth?

>this kid would still be alive
Maybe, until somebody gave her a funny look in a public bathroom

Wow you're fucking stupid. It was a girl from the start who wanted to be named Leo.

Another bites the dust.

>fpbp
do you even know what that means

natural selection
if people today are so week they literaly cannot take the banter they dont deserve to live

instead of making abortions legal we should make suicide legal

fat pussy big penis

>Why is he so fragile and out of control that referring to him as Lou instead of Louise gets a bug up his ass so far that he's willing to kill himself over it?

Suicide is legal you moron.

There is not penalty for trying to commit suicide.

He's a child and they're adults who are supposed to be carrying out their professional duties, not enforcing their subjective morality on their students, right?

Good. You don't negotiate with autists. And transgender nonsense is a form of autism much like furfaggotry.

He was fucked up 15 yo kid, ofc he was fragile. Theo truth is he should be send to terapist

How did he snap you out of it? A friend of someone I know seems fated to go that way, and I'm not sure if I have any business in it, but honestly I'm worried. It doesn't help that he seems to be encouraged by everyone around.

so, like, is there evidence that he killed himself because he got called the wrong name or what?

Because a 15 year old with a mental illness has a lot of reasons to takeallthepills

>he

He's clearly finnish

I mean it annoys me but I wouldn't consider suicide over it.

TRUTH IS NOT MORALITY IT IS THE TRUTH

Why do these people always have the faggiest of names?

Based on what though? Where is this truth?

Her mom died of breast cancer shortly before this. The (((trans))) agenda just took every woman that a man cares about out of his life

The kid was mentally ill, as evidenced by the fact that she killed herself. Trannies need mental health help, not the butchery of their bodies. Should just put all of them to sleep, the freaks.

Should’ve killed herself sooner.

All I see is them using his legally given name. Did he change his name under the eyes of the law?

When I was 5 I was reprimanded by my teacher for writing my name wrongly after my mom remarried and I added my stepfather family name to my own. I stopped writing it wrongly after that.

Please tell me she's not a kike.
Please tell me she's not a kike.
Please tell me it's she.

First Pallet Based Post
Or
Fpbpfbspdbffpdssnfdpddsfbpb

BASED MUSLIMS

>Mentally ill people are a risk of hurting themselves and may have suicidal tendencies
Stop the presses

attention seeking gone wrong

So was it a dude or a girl? I'm still confused. Don't answer this because I don't give a fuck.

>if you think I'm crazy I'll do something really crazy to prove I'm not crazy

Crazy people gonna craze