DHS and FBI have officially labeled Antifa a terrorist organization (IT'S HAPPENING!!)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844296/Homeland-Security-deem-antifa-domestic-terrorists.html

"Homeland Security and the FBI have deemed antifa 'domestic terrorists' as they warn of escalating violence between the anti-fascist group and neo-Nazis."

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235
archive.is/fBjbz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>between the anti-fascist group
What did they mean by this?

nice source you fucking ass eating faggot who eats ass and is a faggot

It looks legit, actually.
politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235
archive.is/fBjbz

>politico
nice fucking source you soggy cardboard box full of exploded nigger heads and half germinated watermelon seeds

Calm the fuck down, Korean.

Why wouldn't they catch a label? The government issues propaganda, doesn't necessarily subscribe to it, let alone antifas lead handed way of disseminating their message.

Good, hopefully, Google is next.

anyone got any sources that aren't tabloid butt rags like dailymail or politico?

you are a Canadian

So that would mean that several police departments stood idly by as their citizens were attacked by domestic terrorists...
And we have plenty of footage.

Hmmmmm

American police are literally the worst in the world. only we can defend ourselves

stop.. let the others be lynched.. its time to submit to the samurai

That article is pure cancer. 80% of it is all "MUH NEONAZI VIOLENCE".

I am actually a Corduroy.

This is one of the most Sup Forums posts I've seen in some time.

You have no idea, do you?
Take a trip to london.

DELET THIS

Bless those boys from getting all that dangerous petrol off the street. God save the queen.

Finally.

I hope they all get a visit at night and disappear forever.

Antifa should have every right to assault and destroy the property of people that they disagree with! The first ammendment literally states freedom of speech, which means "I can beat up white guys holding tiki torches instead of vocally disagreeing with them!"

What are you? A Nazi homophobic bigot?

>what is ex post facto

I'VE REPORTED SO MANY ANTIFA TYPES TODAY.

IT'S GREAT. IMMA HAVE MORE COFEE AND DO MORE OF EM.

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

Oct. 26 2001 you fucking faggot

So this is why I've been seeing a ton of shared posts on Facebook comparing antifa to Martin Luther King Jr...

never been to Sup Forums, why is that?

>not comparing Antifa to Malcolm X
Although Malcolm X would have been against BLM and Antifa since they receive their funds from a kike

Police that stood down were *ordered* to do so by liberal mayors and governors. The police still operate like a military. You don't wipe your ass without permission from higher authority.

Shit rolls uphill. The cops are cucked by the jew and sat by quietly watching the citizens they were sworn to protect be attacked, but they will always hide behind "just following orders."

Go after their masters first, not the cops.

>average antifa member too much of a pussy to show their face and face any potential consequences for their actions

If these are legit people are gonna fucking die the aryan brotherhood are no joke

That's the idea, yeah

Chequed

>calling out the AB
You better hope you never get sent to prison. They'll skin you alive

DAAAAAAN!

HEY GOOD CATCH ON THIS ARTICLE EXCEPT ANTIFA ARE ACTUALLY THE HEROS OF THIS STORY WHO DO YOU THINK ABE LINCOLN AND GEORGE WASHINGTON POLITICALLY SUBSCRIBED TO? BOTH CARD CARRYING ANTIFACISTS WHO STOOD AGAINST DONALD DRUMP BUT OH WELL HOW WOULD YOU CANCER CAUSING SISTER FUCKERZ KNOW WHEN YOUR SO DEEP IN THE CHEM TRAILS LEFT BY BUSH. MAYBE ITS TIME YOU WAKE UP AND SEE THE ILLUMINATI WERE IN TOWER 7 AND DEMOCRATS KNEW THERE WAS ONLY ONE WAY TO STOP EM. I DONT KNOW GEORGE SOROS IS PAYING ME TO POST THIS

HELP ME FIGHT ALL THESE GAY FROGS

8$$$$$$$$$$$$D - - - - - - -

>NAMBLA

Air traffic control called and said they lost radar on my sides

I'm sure your wife's son is proud

antifaggots BTFO

Bigot! You should punched for supporting Neigh-zi horse!

Ridiculous

Black Bloc is not Antifa

Good point. Most cops are ex military and really don't do anything without being told. Have an old Marine that works for me and if you don't tell him step by step what needs to be done that day he will complete the first task then wait to be told what the next task is. He does nothing on his own volition

>implying i wouldn't

TOO LATE.
HAHAHAHAHAHA UR FUCKED IF YOU EVER TRY AND CROSS THE BORDER

From now on if you see one of those Antifa threads, be sure to say something like "Fuck off, terrorists", as long as the are referred to as terrorists. We really need to get it in their stupid heads that they are part of a terrorist organization.

This will only embolden them.

>le liberal can't stand le daily fail ecks d
And then they go and lick fake news shit off of Clown News Network boots

Will they start going after the funders?

It will also keep others from joining their retarded ranks, nobody wants to be associated with terrorism.

So they were ok with the underage thing while he was on their side?
Gets my noggin a joggin.

good

let them antagonize themselves even more

let them pore more fuel in the fire

they have been labeled as a terror organization since 2016. The left just ignored this and Obama pretended it didnt exist. They FBI has been watching them as they send their people to other country's to learn how to fight.

This legit isnt a joke, & its fucking sad that this was allowed to get to far... and then politicized in favor of the democrats at that.

New Jersey did this already.

Since this was done in April 2016 there was no ex post facto

Feels good man, and we still haven't got a response to the petition to the white house

Time to step up the doxing efforts and send the results to the FBI.

Watch antifa's numbers drop like lead when all the virtue signallers who only went to antifa marches because their friends said it was cool realise that getting a terrorism arrest on their record will fuck up their life chances.

Theres going to be a lot of very disappointed upper middle class parents when they find out their spoilt kids are now legally classed as terrorists. What will their friends at the country club think.

>exploded nigger heads and half germinated watermelon seeds

Good. The more radical they become the more they will alienate normies

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come, my friend

You should say something nice about his ancestors too, user.

>whether they may start committing terror attacks, like right-wing counterparts

What?

>Will they start going after the funders?

C mon bro dont be fucking stupid. George Soros has been a known economic war criminial for his entire adult life.

Look up "The man who broke the bank of England"

He's literally known shorting the entire country of England's economy, making billions in a single day because of this..

He it literally the most untouchable man in the world he does whatever he wants wherever he wants. His power transcends his wealth, and the wealth of the largest's Nations in the world. People compare him to Palpetine... please Palpetine is a straight up bitch compared to Soros. Soros spits in the face of Rothschids when it comes power. There is no way in hell that he is going to die any other way than as an old ass man in his comfortable ass bed

A fascist government is going to condemn an anti-fascist organization. Duh. Fuck all you Sup Forumstards.

Antifa is the Deep State Democrats militia. The fact they are trying to distance themselves this week makes me suspicious something big and evil is planned and they want plausible deniability.

Its open Season on Commies!!!

Soros works for the Rothschilds. Where do you think he got the money?

BOUNCIN ON MY BOYS DICK FOR HOURS

so much winning

Bumperoo

George Soros and the criminal cabal used the same tactics to destroy countries world wide. In the Middle East they spawned ISIS type groups-just another version. All it also takes is corrupt leaders to command the police stand down.

Yeah we did it MagaPedes! They surely will act on this.

Do you even realize what it means to short an economy... He basically borrowed the Rothchilds money to take more of their money.

Walnut table with butterfly key, narrow boards (not a wide slab) on some kind of metal base. Looks pretty good.

I'm kind of against this. Throwing out terrorism tags at organized groups means that government tyranny gets another opportunity to manifest itself in the future.

I think the alt.right and alt.left on-site and online battles are sufficient

>"Like right-wing counterparts"
Wtf

He single handedly made the entire economy of England worthless. Along with the loan that the took out from the Rothchilds. If that isnt a huge "fuck you, You don't own me" I don't know what is

So do I report antifa meetings to the FBI or my local police department?

shoo shoo alt left terrorist

your picture leaves out that in their inception, the NSDAP had communists disrupting their rallies. it was a reaction in kind

do you go crying to daddy when you get kicked in the shin? Shit was already being handled by both sides. Now police forces will be allowed to arrest people and tack on terror charges; what if the future sjw president decides to do the same to alt.right groups?

Yes, of course you do

>those buggers dripping off her nose onto her lips
gross

Which one?

>what if the future sjw president decides to do the same to alt.right groups?
You do realize the FBI and DHS were calling antifa terrorists before the election, while Obama was president, right?
Also FBI has always had any kind of farther-right-than-cuckservatives groups under surveillance. Why do you think they're able to entrap schizos and "militias" while sand niggers get instructed into shooting up draw muhammed contests?

If they're labeling their own terrorist psyoo a terrorist org, does that meab georgey boy soros, their financier, is also a terrorist? And all their collaborators and supporters? Or will they just use this "labeling" of their strawman group as justification to also label "the alt-right" as a terrorist group and start kicking down the doors of true Sup Forums and/or their less defense-ready supporters and collaborators?
Donald, what's the rundown, mr. both sides. Sup Forums meetup at the FEMA camps when?

Don't. Fall. For. This.

There is only ONE reason they're doing this. Remember that up until a week ago the media supported Antifa, but now, suddenly, the media is dragging them through the mud, and in conclusion they're being called terrorist. Antifa is a liability to the left, not a help. That's all. Antifa is our best recruitment tool, and the mainstream left has realized that. Encourage antifa when you can, subtly.

>breathes in

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

This. But I think it was dismissed.

You have nothing to do with this. Remember, we benefit when antifa destroys our monuments and kills right-wing people.

Yes