Are spanish people white? For what I've seen they look kind of arab. Never been to spain so I want to know that

are spanish people white? For what I've seen they look kind of arab. Never been to spain so I want to know that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We dont really care.

fpbp

no, only retarded fat muh herritage am*ricans are ""white""

why are spanish women whiter than spanish men

Its true we dont really call ourselves white just spanish and we can tell ourselves apart from arabs, frenchies and niggers just fine.
And we recognize that nordic countries are whiter but whatever who cares.
We are Spanish and if you arent a cuck you are proud of it here.

SURE
They're white
Turks are white
Slavs are white

Half of the world is white

because (((we))) enriched them at one point

Only we basques are white.
Maketos BTFO

I'd put some white in that spanish qt's pussy if you know what I mean

DNA testing not eye color is the only way to find out.
t.99% European

She kind of looks like the queen of Spain.

Yes they are not everyone has to be blonde Swede. It can be seen by their inventions and architecture that they are white. Also they are majority R1b and genetic tests prove they are European. Their grills are hot too

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventions_and_discoveries

I'm mostly French and German but have some Spanish blood and I'm white . I think Spanish people are white

Thats a meme. Catalonians look same like any Spaniard from anywhere else

no such thing as white people

it doesnt matter if someone is european

saving the spanish is not what we mean when we say save the white race

and its very dangerous to include them as white people when real whites are facing a crisis

Daily reminder that a big chunk of the spanish population is of JEWish origin.

Can we go to Israel?

Not relevant.

Mediterranean peoples have their own place, their past and future, together or not with northern europeans.

U M A

nope

like 90% of people on the Iberian peninsula have Moorish, Jewish, or some other type of mongrel blood in them.

You can't be under Muslim rule for so long without having your blood tarnished.

YES. Make sure you have proof that you're a descendant of (((us))) and you basically can live here.

I really would want to be jewish, a part of the master race, the ultimate kebab slayer... I'm serious. Long live the pro-white Israel state.

>Yes they are white
spic detected everyone will be a brown mongrel and youll keep saying atleast were european

total logical fallacy

Arabs are white

This will end badly for everyone involved

When will you stormfags realize that white is just a euphemism for any race that isnt a degenerate, soulless, inbred, mudshit race.

It makes much more sense to ask which races aren't white.

Spaniards sailed the Atlantic, and colonized the Americas, they are white.

Fuck. I rather have spaniards than all those sand nigger brown jews running around ruining our country

no i look at the true whites who look like this dissapearing and everyone looking like juan

thats what i think about
i dont care if christopher columbus was a spic

Andalusians no, the yes.

Trying to open our borders like that is why no one trust Ashkenazi Lefties to run this country

>Catalonians look same like any Spaniard from anywhere else
That's what you wish Manolo, you're a shitskin to me.

Said the muslim.

spaniards are white! theyre european and had inventions!

itll be great everyone will look like this but who cares because were white europeans

I'm not denying that there is some distant northern African contribution but in no way it's present in 90 percent of the population.

Dude thats the huehuehues, not Spaniards

2100 the face of europe and its beautiful

all because a bunch of spics from the mediteranean and spain in 2017 wanted to larp as whites

Agree, the only pure and untouched people in the Iberian Peninsula are the basques. In fact we're the purest in all of Europe.

>brazil
>spanish
American
Education
Lmai

we barely acknowledge ""whites"" exist, let alone care about being ""white""

every spic thinks mexico and latin america is 70% white

this is the most dangerous attack on true whites in histroy that is unprecedented and going unnoticed

the idea that hispanics are white will dilute and destroy the white race see if u dont look like that ur not white

upto Catalunya all Spanish (and Italians) acsually are niggers, but in a good way. Catalunyans are cancer.

We are the ultimate kebab slayer.
Ur too dumb for a jew, or even a spaniard.

I find it funny when new worlders try to lecture Europeans about racial purity.

Most women from every ethnicity tend to have lighter colored skin

whiter than any american mongrel can dream of, fuck off.

Fuck off swamp monkey. But you're probably a Paco gibmigrant in the Netherlands so fuck off x2.

Looks dont fucking matter, being white is about intelligence, compassion, and ability.
You, muh racial purity idiots are so retarded, there are many races that fall under the umbrella of white, where you draw the line is completely subjective.
>anglo-saxxon
>irish
>scandanavian
>germanic
>mediterranian
>spaniard
>slavic
ALL. DIFFERENT. RACES.
Not to mention NO ONE is purely any one of these anymore. MOST white people have at least a tiny bit of jewish ancestry. There is no such thing as racial purity, the only thing that matters when it comes to race is what you are NOW.

Spaniards are clearly different than degenerate, inbred, mudshits. The fact they might be 1/10 moorish doesnt fucking matter.

Ill say it again, NO ONE is racially pure.

this girl is spain genetics is she not?

this is muslim and will dilute and destroy the white race

The only 70% ones are argentinians, followed by Chile, Uruguay etc.
Most indigenous are peruvians, ecuadorians
Mid-tier are colombian, venezuelan

Anyways is not about the color that an ethnic group holds, it's about the ideas, the culture and the way of ruling your society and country. some african american families are whiter than any redneck imo.

>We are so proud of being inbreeds

Burger shitposting at it's finest

gas this man, post haste

How am I dumb? I just want to secure a future for my linage, the jews are the only ones who care about their blood

Basques seem like interesting people, what's it like?

no u fucking nigger youre trying to destroy the white race

latin america is almost 0% white

this is not white

all of those except for mediteranian and spaniard im perfectly ok with mixing with eachother

as far as claiming theres no racial purity so lets all mix together is a way to destroy the white race

nigger lips detected

>getting this triggered
wew lad

you must be a nigger too. but in a bad way.
or a cancerous catalunyan?
talk to me nazi boi

out of curiosity, is this man white? if so, why? or why not?

Most of us know that Latin America is like 15% full white apart from the cone.

t. Dominican

They want to assure the perpetuation of THEIR lineage and blood. Not yours.

haste

How you know she is Muslim?

Always the yanks with who is white and who isn't, I wonder why.

And this man is British

Variation exists in populations.

I'd rather be inbred than outbreed with moors my poor and stupid neighbour. How did that work out for you?

Antonio banderas is not from Latin America.

You faggots will ruin any right wing movement. Scientifically illiterate retards, you are a bunch of white niggers.

How about we save ourselves from getting overrun by ghouls, then we can fight among ourselves over who is whitest.

Get. A. Grip.

Casyile y leon confimed basque.

And this man is German. Could literally pass for a Berber.

>no u fucking nigger youre trying to destroy the white race

Yes, I know fucking kalergi plan. But you, with your stupidness, are causing also damage to your beloved "white race"
And yes, mexicans are our bioweapon made by conquerors in order to retrieve land to madre patria.
Puto gordo ignorante de cabeza lavada, así revientes

This guy is scandi+irish+german, is he white?

Je moet teruggaan Paco.

always the shitskins who come out trying to say they are white

its incredibly harmful to real whites because the standard of whites reduces until whites no longer exist

>Latin America is like 15% full white

lets say theres 200 people in this picture you need to find 30 who look like this for your claim to be true

im waiting

>implying brits are whiter than that

So stop wishing, crying like a queer and swallowing the blue pill, and start fighting for your country, your people, and the ideas we represent.

ITT: larping obese nigger mongrels aka burgers thinking they're white
lmao

>t. descendant of coward who stayed home with the sheep while his brothers reconquered the peninsula and then the New World.

you haven't answered my question, almost as if the "white" race is not something real
so, is Farage white or not?
what about

Hello my basque brothers

They are M*diterrenean shitskins, so they are not.

Brown haired brown eyed Danish actor Mads Mikkelsen
is he white?

>always the shitskins who come out trying to say they are white
it's always americans claiming that actual europeans aren't ""white""

>88
Kek confirms.

Nordics are the true whites.

blondeer je haartjes nog wat witter geertje.

ik ga pas terug nadat ik jullie ww-pot heb leeggetrokken.

M8, the white people are the upper class. You're not gonna find them in crowds.

Here's a famous white Dominican. Juan Bosch.

Spanish people are Spanish. "White" is a JewSA kike term to erode identity and culture of European nations. Unfortunately kekistani apelings populating this place now wont ever be able to comprehend this.

>slavic subhuman who got absolutely blown the fuck out in the previous thread going full butthurt again

Dominican of German descent, Erich Kundhardt.

I'm not saying we're white. Like 90% of us are mixed, but there is a white minority.

ya those 2 you posted are white

you can see it in the way their face look despite the brown eyes

pic related is what you and billions of spics want to be white

There aren't even a billion of us dumbass.

As probably one of the whitest guys in this thread, blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, I would never have even conceived of perceiving Spaniards, Portuguese, and Italians as non-white before encountering you shitposting teenagers on here.

I perceived them to be "darker," but not white? Never. And genetic testing demonstrates Spaniards to be clearly distinct from North Africans. I'm sure there was some Moorish admixture, but they ended up expelling the Moors, and as evinced by the DNA testing, their contribution to the Spanish gene pool was negligible.

I don't care how oily or black a Spaniard's hair is. They have an awesome history and have had an instrumental part in the history of western civilization. They're white, just darker whites, sort of like Slavs are white, even though they are often a little Asiatic looking.

Feels good being part of the master race, we're stronger, smarter, better looking, richer and more successful than everyone around us.

>you can see it in the way their face look
that's not an argument
if your race is real, surely you have some objective taxonomical features to distinguish them

Spanish people are European and therefore white. They do have slight (~3%) MENA admixture, but nearly all Europeans would be non-white if such purity was your criteria

>absolutely blown the fuck out
Seems like we lurked the diffrent threads :) I am still a Nordic, med-monkey.

ok but now imagine a world where its just those black hair spaniards

is that the world you would want to see thats the question

and with real whites having been faded out

just move to mexico then