>Organic peroxides caught fire
>Two explosions have already occured
>More are expected in the coming days
>Additional chemicals are leaking into the water

Addicks Reservoir Levels Monitoring
>Harris County
harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2110
>USGS
waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv?cb_all_=on&cb_00054=on&cb_62615=on&cb_62615=on&format=gif_stats&site_no=08073000&period=&begin_date=2017-08-21&end_date=2017-08-29

>Real Time Info on Rain and Water Levels
harriscountyfws.org/
>NOAA flood gauges
water.weather.gov/ahps/
>National Weather Service Houston:
weather.gov/hgx/
>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/
>Houston Transtar - road cameras:
traffic.houstontranstar.org/layers/#

Local MSM Streams
>KHOU 11 Live Stream – Alternate Studio Up
youtube.com/watch?v=9MsaR5ckkmc
>Houston Flooding - Fox 26 Local News Live
youtube.com/watch?v=eo2T8ZljEBY
>KFDM Southeast Texas Channel 6 Live
kfdm.com/live
>Texas Search & Rescue Zello Live
youtube.com/watch?v=E12D6T06uF8

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Florida user here, rolling for our total obliteration

>Puerto Rico gets destroyed by Irma
>Trumps withholds federal relief for a border wall

best timeline by far

Irma just come fuck me up in southern NC.

>when you don't believe in global warming and get out of the Paris Agreement but then your country get owned by hurricanes and tropical storms

there's a hurricane general now
i hate reddit so fucking much

Last digit of my post number is the category it will be when it makes landfall.

lame

it will hit jew York at cat 4

My town had a light drizzle.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ

kek

hopefully it washes this shithole into the ocean.

>when it slams directly into NYC as a Cat 5

Haiti. It's going to the Caribbeans again

This shits getting outta hand. There has been two or more hurricane general threads on the board non stop the past 24 hours. Dumb niggers can't even into how generals work.

jej

Thinking we wouldnt rather burn the planet than yoke ourselves to the degenerate Europeans and their senescent cultures

Any word on this? It was posted in the last thread. Something about a suicidal shooter?

>when you think the Paris Agreement had anything to do with climate change

wheres this thing heading anyway

praise kek let it be NYC

Give it to me straight
What is the actual chance of slamming NY, I am tired of all the probabilistic model shenannigans

So how does Cuba fare? I never hear any news it got decimated or anything even though it lies before the mainland US.

I'm no pro and I don't know a lot about meteorology, but here are my thoughts:

Right now the European model (which I say is most accurate) forecasts it to hit the south east coast.

The GFS model, which I think the US always/mainly uses (correct me if I'm wrong), forecasts the storm hitting NYC/NJ.

The best we can do is look at how the models change over time. If they persistently hit certain areas and get more accurate at doing so, then the chances of it hitting that area are very high.

But I think they will be sending planes to the hurricane in about 2 or 3 days. Once they return, we'll have more accurate data that could completely scrap the current models data.

The chances of a hurricane hitting somewhere are best known about 3-4 days before it hits.

we have to wait a few more days to get better predictions..people think it will go the path of Gloria in 85

>Charlie don't surf!

>You either surf, or fight! What's it going to be corporal?

law enforcement "controlled" the situation. all civilian volunteers have been ordered to leave the county.

that's all i've heard

It was some sheriff's brother just trying to protect his home and the idiots at the Cajun Navy wouldn't stand down because they literally have nothing else to do right now

100%

yeah all the volunteers wanted to play rescue rangers and they haven't had anyone to rescue in 3 days.

none of the macho guys want to help with supply distribution, cleanup, or shelters.

desu that pic is how I feel about every puzzle I get wrong

>ywn be in the Vietnam war
>ywn have a grandiose ego from surviving more jungle fights than you can count
>ywn return to the US bitter and resentful

I think the main takeaway at this point is we have lost the potential for it to miss the trough, so all southern solutions, taking her south of Fla, are essentially out of the mix. That's a big deal imo. To me, the timing was originally such that Irma would likely stay south, but the GFS's idea to slow down the trough, and create a prolonged weakness over the eastern CONUS has gained significant credibility.

>anons keep saying happening isn't ovre
>its just the beginning they said

>2 days later thread is at 1 post per 5 minutes

so is the harvey cleanup just not habbening fast enough for Sup Forums to give a shit?

12z GFS is likely doubling down on the trough and cutting it off even more aggressively this run based on how much deeper it is already at hr 84.

they're shills

we had them here last year hyping up the tropical storm that hit Florida

its shilling to get people to panic and go buy supplies and follow their shitty weather news so they can get ad revenue

i think irma could be worse then Harvey
>and a potential for a jose

Son I think you may just be legit paranoid schizophrenic. Seek psychiatric help.

The opposite, which means GFS is still quite different to ECMWF.

A man can dream

IRMAGERD
R
M
A
G
E
R
D

Press F for Jew York

S

plz dont hit me

I live in Montreal, 7 hours from Jew York, how fucked am I? Will we just have heavy rains?

Okay so should I actually be concerned living in Augusta GA?

All the preppers I called idiots for years, your time has arrived

>calling preppers idiots
how fucking stupid are you

Same question. I live in Arizona, which is six hours on maglev hyperloop from New York. Will I be safe from the storm surge?

You're basically dead man, Montana is gonna get 8 feet storm surge so rip

I was right for 10 years. So I had a good run.

We need to meme this one into New Orleans.

I've been warning people around here. I live in Charlotte.

I have this Hugo vibe going on. I can feel it.

its more of a Gloria

when did you call them idiots
>07-17
that was prime prepper time
>07-08 showed how bad it could get economically
>10-16 made prepping easy as it was cheap

Also it is just gonna make landfall in New Jersey and rape Jew Nork

I saw people drop 100k on things they will most likely never use.
Prepping for Armageddon which by definition no one would survive.
But hey now they have food and water if it doesn't wash away.

How accurate is this? I'm checking out that lot of news outlets saying it won't hit NYC

Cat 5 passing Virginia.

its to early to say
>better predictions on wednesday

Id say you're looking at least an 80 ft surge. Get out while you can.

remember Sandy?

GFS is taking to NYC and Euro is taking it towards Virginia so its 50 50

no one knows for sure yet

They were envisioning more a collapse of civil order doomsday scenario user
Not "it burnsss"

im from 2 years ago
>how hard will i be hit

I don't think so, it will move further west. Land fall will be somewhere on the carolina coast line.

Sandy was a disappointment

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW

These threads have been shilled hard and disrupted for a few days now. First the title of the general was changed to take the focus off of Houston and focus placed on fisherman storms that may never reach land with any serious impact. Then larpers en masse came in egged on by shills to discuss blithering idiocy. Then came a concerted effort to constantly split and derail the threads. All of this is too convenient. Its obvious that Sup Forums was on the frontlines of gathering and deceminating info about Houston and the powers that be didn't want that. Of course all this time has been non stop happenings in Houston that should have been being discussed. A ton of information about the rescue and recovery went unnoticed. Its pretty obvious that this was the intent of the thread derailing, splitting and idiotic larping and shilling the past few days.

this

Will Boston be alright?

Misses NY completely this run.

Maryland landfall @ strong cat 4

please destroy Connecticut, this state is fucking the state equivalent to Sweden, our fucking retard governor completely fucking up a hurricane response will fucking be the only thing that can save this state.

Its shilling to get persons to buy shit. Its shilling to turn attention away from the local state and federal governments incompetence in handling the Houston area disaster. Ffs the main rescue crew is volunteers calling themselves the Cajun Navy and they are BTFO the government in rescue operations

The potential for something as great is here though. Models are all pointing to landfall, though long range is still too long. The recovery will go on, but now major happenings are over. We hurricane autists now.

Go back back to the Fox News comment section shill. Your stale pasta has no effect here.

but it was "Soopa Stwom Seandy!"

Irma going after DC and NYC on 9/11. Oh God, the terrorists heve learned to control the weather.

>want to see the geography of NY
>go to googlemaps, dick around a bit
>hey were the statue of liberty is?
>lets see some 360 images of the gulf and the skyline
>its fucking Shia

What did Kek mean by this?

Fuck off retard. There is potential for nothing with the outbound storm. Happenings are still going strong in Houston. People are still trapped and dieing, shelters are overrun, water systems are failing, fires are burning, looting and violent crime is widespread and the rescue efforrt has is breaking down into chaos with volunteers on one side starting to battle with the Gov on the other. If you didn't have your head up your ass you would know this.

kek

sobek will show us the true meaning soopa

Domestic Terrorist, same people who did the original 9/11

It's called HAARP

Hopefully it hits NYC and btfos all the niggers

I never cared too much about this, I'm here for the tropical cyclones, it was a nice landfall and tremendous flooding but those affairs don't bother me personally as should be obvious.

just watch out for Apep while doing so

bumping for help, people are saying either ATL Georgia or NY

Bushes

it looks like its going to go through the caribbean...it will probably lose steam after that and be like a cat 1 or 2 or trop storm when it hits the USA

I came in her expecting nice pics of the carnage in Houston.
Where are they?

My dad is a hurricane history major and amateur meteorologist and he says there is a 95% chance it will hit savannah ga directly as a high cat 5.

Your far enough inland that it will be comfy tier as long as the power stays on. you'll probably get a few days off work.

Please christ yes, I hate my shitty job at Little Caesars. Rain is my favorite weather besides snow to sleep in with too so I hope this hits.

kek

No! Not 9/11!

Thanks obama