I don't get it, why is he supposed to let ISIS pass?

I don't get it, why is he supposed to let ISIS pass?

What kind of tie is that?

It's another retarded attempt at libtard meme. IOW, fail.

really get the noggin joggin

Look at that crazy tie and hair. Wow that's so funny ahaha and the stop sign is so true. Like stop Muslims we don't want you to advance in our society bahaha.

hora

>people who believe that the kkk/nazis are a threat.

>doesn't understand how mirror works
what was I expecting from a leftist?

nani?

Based on the viewers perspective he is also giving ISIS the "Go"

>confederates are nazis
The Big Book of Lefty Fantasies by t. Some offended faggot

Chapter 10, 2017 Memes

based on the viewer perspective, that thing is an escher nightmare.
He's parallel to the cars, so he's technically signaling the cars coming from the crossing road, giving them both the stop and go signal.
But we're supposed to believe he's signaling the cars we see in the picture, but again the signs are both turned towards the viewer (they're supposedly blank on the back side to avoid mixing signals).
So trump is technically giving charte blanche to isis while giving mixed signals to nazis.
And that's not even a crossing, it's all asphalt so why would anyone need signals there?

trump brand tie. they're made longer than normal

Trump should always do what's good for Jews

Why is he telling them both to go?
Is the artist stupid?

Is the tie supposed to like represent a river of blood or nah?

No, it's another attempt at mocking Trump like with the forced small-hand meme, because his ties are longer than usual.

you can tell the level of butthurt by how ridiculous the cartoonist makes the caricature, the ass pain is strong with this one

thats silly. Who even notices shit like that?

I think it's trying to show a double standard

Jews invented meme magic. They understand even the little things effect the overall power of the spell.

Here we have concentrated libshit. They're attacking confederates by equating them with nazis. They're attacking Trump for his hair, for his skin color, for his hands, for his height, for his weight, for his hair, for his small hands-- but they're also attacking the police as a freebie. Everything is distilled hate to a liberal. Their entire argument (which they have none) is simply "look how ugly my opponent is!" Every one of their attacks comes down to dehumanizing their opponents. "Look how ugly" is a theme in quite literally every one of their (((political comics.))) Every single one.

I'm surprised they didn't also include those folks in the background as chiseled square-jawed Bernie sanders supporters holding up a "refugees welcome" sign.

keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

Liberals, because they're mentally incapable of behaving like sound of mind, non judgmental adults

they are trying to conflate the radical militarist international terror organisations of Islam which fund themselves through crime and drugs with the domestic homegrown right-wingers who have non-PC opinions

it's a false equivalence to be sure and i have no fucking idea why people make it at all

i said they fund themselves thru crime & drugs

that's partly true mostly for the guys within Europe & Afghanistan. they also fund themselves by disguising as Islamic charity groups in gulf nations. e.g. the KSA. sometimes the royalty knows that the charity is a front, but they don't care. this "charity money" then gets shipped all over the globe to islamic terror cells.

>muh ur a hypocrite for protecting yourself and not the people trying to kill you

Powerful