Detective Jeff Payne Here, AMA

Well, Sup Forums?

I have a few days off sitting behind the desk... I have some time to take and answer your questions.

kek

Is your nick "max payne"?

Where'd your hairline go.

Please do the world a favor and hang yourself, you pathetic excuse for a police officer and human being.

Reminder that every public official who engages in any sort of abuse of power or corruption should be publically executed.

Was the nurse high?... they are the worst drug addicts

Tell me about bane!

Was getting caught a part of your plan?

When you grab hysterical nurses and tell them to your car, is it easier to grab the right wrist and twist, or Club the back of the head and break the back of the knees before cuffing? Just curious thanks

here, was even so nice and put some hairs in the middle for dignity.

I think we should take her blood as well. When I return back to on-duty work, after beating all these bogus and false charges of public corruption, I am going to go back to that hospital and DEMAND for her blood so I can further my investigations and make for a quick and easy arrest and conviction!

What a dumb bitch, muh rules....

Taze her in the ass

It's my Bozo the Clown look. I think it looks good. What do you think?

Wrong name. That is Detective Jim Lahey

Do I need to take your blood as well???? I'M THE AUTHORITY HERE! I AM RIGHT!! YOU DO WHAT I SAY!!!

Right-wingers desperately want this cop to be in the right. But he physically assaulted a medical professional caring for her patient because he wasn't getting his own way.

Hands off my body pig. The fact you think you can touch me makes me sick.

Proof. Post badge with timestamp.

I don't have to answer to you! I am the law! I've been a cop for 22 years! I know the law! You d what I say!!

>Detective Jeff Payne
I doubt it. You're probably a behavioral scientist hired by the DNC to study us like a bug. We'll I'm gonna help you out a little bit. This place is like a zoo or maybe a sports bar except we're talking about politics. Most of us don't know each other nor do we want to know each other. We don't agree on much but when we do the world trembles with change. Consider watching the movie Dark City. Your masters are a lot like the soulless aliens trying to control mankind and we here at Sup Forums are attempting to see past the illusions they create to see the real world so we can live our lives the way we please.

>Right-wingers desperately want this cop to be in the right.
You're confusing right-wingers with boot-lickers. I'm to the right of Genghis Khan, and I think he should be publically drawn and quartered for abusing his authority in such a dishonorable and shameful way.

kill yourself, retard

And besides, I don't have a badge anymore. I am on desk duty answering phone calls.

nowthat'swhaticalledgy.png
I think it's time to kys user

Threadly Reminder
If you aren't siding with the white male you are a Feminist pawn.

Threadly reminder:
If you genuinely believe this you have sever autism and must not breed at all costs

how has the meth affected your ability as an officer of the law?

Oh, it's amazing man. I do that stuff in my off time with my 7 wives out here in Utah.

Threadly Reminder
If a white male having the audacity to enforce the law angers you, you might be a beta male cuck

The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper, more terrible it grows behind you, it's edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it.

But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun. A bullet trembling in it's dark nest, ready to blow your head off.

"There's a shit nurse protecting a shitbird trucker. Do you smell the shitcloud coming Randy?"

Threadly reminder
If you're so insecure in your manhood that you need to validate everything white male cops too you are definitely beta
cuck.

Kinda poetic.

Seeing as you are a cop AND an ambulance driver, this is the first time a feisty nurse has fucked you, right?

do*

I demand to take all of your blood! And if you refuse then all of you are going to jail!!!

ITS PAYNE! WHACK EM!

The past is a puzzle, like a broken mirror. As you piece it together, you cut yourself. Your image keeps shifting, and you change with it. It could destroy you, drive you mad. It could set you free.

I would loved to have seen the cop get assaulted and beaten, and habe the nurse be under arrest and unable to treat him.

Irony mmmm

Arrest brent betterly

Do I get to take his blood too?