Muslims have never invented anyt-

So you think us Muslims have never invented anything? Haha, try again sweetie.

I present to you: Der Gerät

The first fully automatic computer controlled robotic Kebab cutting machine. Invented by a Turkish immigrant in Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lUONoJe5Rk

So, what exactly did you invent, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=long pork
jihadprincess.deviantart.com/favourites/41611048/Islamic-Jihad-Pictures
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It cuts humans into Kebabs?

These people disgust me.

No, only the British knock-off does that.

Implying he won't take over Greek Gyros shacks with this invention.

yeah shwarma made of german decapitated teen.

Look Kraut, the fact that it is called "Der Geraet" is the worst part of the entire situation.
Geezus christ.

that thing fucking sucks lol

That sure is an improvement from the earlier.

>be me
>on vecatoin to france
>next day i need to fly home so i stay at a Paris suburb
>every restuernat is closed expect a shwarmia
>say fuck it and go eat there
>they have no humas
>they put the shwarma in a fucking tortilla
why are Algerians so shit at making shwarma?

Slicing machines have been around for a long time.
Try again Ahmed.

I can cook a huge perfect pork stake at home, sweetie.
I do not like fast food.

When I was 13 I built a male masturbator out of lego. Shit was bricks.

Actual pork or long pork?
I hear things are kinda dire over in the federation.

wat

thats grim, have a (you)

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=long pork

high turkish IQ. how can white men even compete?

no one gives me a (you) feelsbadman

I aint click that shit, sweetie.

long pork is human meat

muslims also invented the numbers you use (arabic numerals), as well as algebra, zero, and made innumerable important contributions to chemistry, medicine, and biology.

who's out there saying muslims never invented anything? that's just ignorant.

what does kebab taste like lads?

I've never seen a kebab shop irl so obviously I've never tried it.

urban dictionary isnt a bad site, kinda reddit tier with the humour but its not gonna fuck you up

salty milk and coins.

every kebab tastes different but they all feel awful on the way out.
The best way to eat them is to smother them with chilli or garlic sauce so you cant taste any of the 'meat'
HOWEVER
there is something magical that happens when kebab is consumed after lager...it truly is the food of the gods.

>I heard you were selling kebabs

We are racist, retard. We don't care about your science. If we cared about your intelligence we would love Jews, who are the most intelligent people on earth.

We hate you because you are not white.

So they invented a machine that allows a donor shop to be run by one guy thus causing a loss of jobs. Are they trying to phase themselves out?

Take grilled steak pieces like in a grilled steak sandwich, roll them up in flat bread like a burrito and garlic yoghurt sauce + salad + onions and red cabbage.

There.

The arabs stole their numerals from India and slightly modified the appearance.
They did not invent algebra, the Babylonians did, and the Greeks perfected it. The mizzies just gave it a name.
And again, they got the concept of zero from others.

Based Gerät never sleeps, never needs a break and always arrives even before the owner.

>Liberals complain that without turks we wouldn't have kebap
>Turks invents machine that makes kebaps
Guess they want to get deported.

why didnt turks in turkey invent it? dat german civilization

how many great european scientists were there during all those years?

seems like from 500 AD to 1300 or so (when they came back from the crusades) all of the major european historical figures are basically feudal warlords...

Middle easterners invented civilization, but don't fucking attach islam to it you retard

To be fair, they actually improved mathematics alot.
HOWEVER
This was long before Islam, Arabia was a striving culture but Islam destroyed it. Like christianity destroyed Europe during the middle ages.

Poos and Mayans both managed to discover zero independently. Arabic numerals are based on Indian numbers. Algebra had existed long before Mohammed. Though it was not considered its own field. Algebra has its roots in ancient civilizations, like the Babylonians. Actually name the contributions the muslims did to Chemistry, Medicine and Biology. If they are that vast it should be easy to produce a small list.

so an immigrant created mass unemployment?

nothing new

>kebab

Here's some lovely art they made about islam and peace.

jihadprincess.deviantart.com/favourites/41611048/Islamic-Jihad-Pictures

Doesn't even that, Islam also produced a whole bunch of development, certainly a lot more than what Christianity did for Europe, the kingdom of andalucia improved medicine to almost modern standars, they developed the basis for germ theory and surgery.

They also preserved texts and knowledge that was lost after the 4 cruzade destroyed Constantinople.

i just hate how ''muslim'' has become a code word for middle easterners. It completely takes away our achievements and places it in islamic category.

I stopped watching TV when I was 16yo and never learned what "Der Gerät" was. Sometimes I heard people making fun of it as a running gag but I never cared. Now, over a decade later, some subhuman spastic informs me what all this is about. Thanks, this makes me hate turks/muslims and the general population even more. I can't wait for when the violence finally starts.

robot revolution soon

Sounds like a wonderful idea we started competing !

Gtfih faggots, let's make ourselves great again !