Best of Sup Forums

I'm trying to compile what I like to think of as a "oral history" of pol- posts you've screencapped or screencaps you've saved that you think exemplify what you should learn from your time here. Redpills, history lessons, political analysis or just things that you've found humorous.

Give me your best Sup Forums, for future generations sake.

>Jews are never the prob-
woah

whoops stepped away for a bit too long, continuing my dump.

im just saving them all to read later

contribooting too 1/4

2/4

I love these threads

3/4

Can't see shit mate

More

4/4

Whites built civilization

open in a new tab you fucking phonefag

The sooner we accept that we know absolutely NOTHINGS is the minute we will finally be truly free and open-minded. We humans attempt to understand and interpret reality with science and philosophy, and it has worked to a degree. Science is constantly changing, and what may be considered the truth in one time ends up being proven to be false with a new truth taking its place (Which ends up taking the same path). The problem with Sup Forums is that it is powered by hatred, a hatred for every individual that they do not deem "white" (Quite ironic, considering that the majority of Sup Forums is not white) because of how they compare to whites. It is difficult to understand them, because they are an entirely different people, and it is difficult for them to understand us. Our biological makeup is different, and our minds are different, it doesn't mean we should hate them for what they are, destroying these precious creatures composed of complex biological engineering never replicated anywhere else in the observable universe because we want to control the planet. Ideologies are of human origin, and to understand their inner workings, and to develop an ideology or governmental system, one needs to study psychology and the nature of humans.

Na mate, your posts are just shit. Fucken favela nigger

Kids kids you're both just...just terrible.

Dumb shitposter

This is easily the best summary of marriage as an institution that I've ever come across. Excellent.

absoutely shit thread. should be called worst of Sup Forums. 90% philosophical horseshit. the computer you type this crap on and industry you depend on wasn't built on philosophy. it was built on tech. the best of Sup Forums is redpill stories and exposes only. fuck off to philosophy

I have a Sup Forums folder that only contains screencaps of good posts at about 270 items and 300 MB right now. Not sure how to share. Interested? Is that even considered a large collection?

Sure, i need to expand my Sup Forums folder
Share the ones who you think are the best/most interesting/important.

then share. Show us the error of our ways oh warrior of the keyboard.

sure, go ahead and dump, the more the merrier.

This is a Jonathan Bowden quote.

There's too many for me to pick and choose, maybe to share them in bulk is the best way.
What might be interesting is to find a way to upload all to some cloud server and have duplicates auto-detect so that the folder would be nice and clean.

JUST SAVE EVERYTHING

is megashare still a thing? I know I used to get e-books and comics in bulk through things like mega and zippydrive

I will upload a zip of the folder to anonfile.com for you if I can figure out how to randomize all the filenames... my naming system if very unique
It should be easy using terminal, just give me a sec to figure it out.

>Mark Zuckerberg
>Jew
>white

I like this cap because it doesn't seethe with anger. Niggers gonna nig, if we can't get rid of them then just let them nig in the nig corner.

nice

Thank you, Muzzie. Keep on!

9 more days

so fuck off to Sup Forums with the rest of the brainlets

cute beaver

Based Bowden

Godspeed, you Black Emperor.

>black emperor
What does this mean? I am Christian, btw.

it's the title of a movie and a band, my guy

This might be a contentious one but I found it interesting. I am a monarchist btw but this guy had some interesting thoughts.