Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/904013928593846272
youtu.be/4jcvpEOl9ug
youtube.com/watch?v=iW2NjXSGHHE
youtu.be/ei9bBr_3voI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bf5Z1v3aQXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this guy gets it

Croatia is not a market economy and we didn't have a regime change in 72 years. This disaster has absolutely nothing to do with capitalism.

>i want it to be real
Please save the west Julian

/ourguy/

>EU
>Capitalism

>it's real

STOP JULIAN
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TAKE ALL THE REDPILLS

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/904013928593846272

pshhhh, let 'em have it.

It's fun

Mandatory viewing. Vid related.

youtu.be/4jcvpEOl9ug

Posts like these make it feel as if we have already reached the bottom of the bit and it will start getting better now... yet I still hope for civil war and violent removal of the unwanted.

>free trade
>open borders
>multinational corporations do business freely
A laissez faire dream

Calling Childless Plutocrats Capitalist
>FAIL

I wonder if we would "need" immigration for population replacement if those 3 million or so American babies had not been aborted? They would've been born. They would've had 1-3 kids themselves, who would've had kids who would've had kids etc.

Assange has been dead for a long time now.

One wonders if we would "need" immigration for population replacement if our economy didn't rely on issuing debt to create funny money out of nothing?

>60% income tax
Yeah sure got me hard as fuck

Jews with non-jewish mothers are being mocked in Israel
sure

This man is a hero. He needs a full pardon and a welcome mat to the US.

wtf wrong thread

i think i need a long break from Sup Forums i think i took too many redpills and now my mind is about to collapse

When did assange become so conservative and traditionalist? Has he always been this way?

I guess Sweden would know what it's like to be dead

How does laissez faire have dreams if it doesn't exists?

Honestly I think it's already starting to get better, more and more young people I meet crave a traditional life. Degeneracy is still extremely common though. I think the main reason I came right was because I grew up in such a progressive area and conservative and traditional views were actively censored. I grew up assuming the right was s bunch of no fun allowed bullies who hated people doing things they dislike. Only recently have I started to realize that the right just looks at the bigger picture and taken societal consequences into account when they oppose degeneracy. Most people on the right just want a functional society that is simple to navigate and is based on core values and self respect.

Julian showed that he is just an idiot who watches to much cnn. His comments after Cville. Muh Paid Alt Reich

A better term would be neoliberalism. He probably meant late stage capitalism

Or maybe he knows something you don't.

Is that a possibility?

Most of the aborted babies were black and most of the immigrants are latino.. I'd say you got a pretty good deal on balance

Fuck me assange is woke as fuck.

either assange was replaced or he has gotten fucking bitter in the past few weeks.
he is dropping red pills like nobodies business.

We are all more bitter lately.

youtube.com/watch?v=iW2NjXSGHHE

We stoped the obvious far right direction and now we are trying to regulate our political compass and it's not pleasant.

this is a big red pill, holy shit

I've notice this more with the men I know. Most women are still degenerate pieces of shits wholl continue to subscribe to corporate feminism and the CC , despite feeling more miserable than their grand parents generation. I've never heard any of my sisters say anything positive about traditionalism.

this is so 2005

assange either name the jew or fuck off

lol at all the shills itt

f-f-f-fucking RREEDPILLL!!

morons

not only is macron childless but he also married some hideous 90 yr old

what for?

posting pizza memes?
gtfo

That's not Assume, and I don't mean because he's dead. That's just a larger with a fake account.

more and more people are waking up to what is going on in Europe. They were happy refugees were coming from Syria, but even they can see the African migration makes absolutely fuck all sense

atheism is for FAGGOTS,
feminism is for WHORES

REWIND

Is Croatia a communism?

>Croatia
>we didn't have a regime change in 72 years

shut it down

He is too woke.

He's saying The decline of religion, capitalist decadence, childless leaders not being invested in future, and (((feminism))) all culprits for destroying the West/White birth rates. Who is behind all of these things?

youtu.be/ei9bBr_3voI

Now he just needs to name... you know who!

I fucking hate modernism, this stuff is just cancerous as coca-cola, I love ASSANGE

Bioware for fucking Mass Effect 3

Based Eíre

He's already revealed too much of his power levels. (((They))) know where hes getting at. He'd be stupid to say anything about the JQ, especially right now.

The huge drop in birth rates started right after the success of second wave and third wave feminism. I just hope feminists who were telling women to reject motherhood for CC and the corporate lifestyle answer for their crimes when the west becomes majority non white.

corporate profits can be taxed as little as less than one percent in the eu, if the corporation wants that. see sturbucks, apple, amazon

Did Julian start browsing Sup Forums after we helped read through the DNC leaks and get redpilled?

>gadsen flag stupidity strikes again

Then you have a bunch of females put in CEO positions saying to you "that's cute, so you think the migrants do your job for a fraction of the salary, you racist/fascist/xenophobe just isn't a real man"

> Women will always understand male-driven progress as toxic masculinity that starts wars, ignoring the fact that wars are necessary for making the right causes prevail

when he came to Sup Forums

he actually did it the madman

>Croatia is not a market economy
Market economies don't exist in real world.

Ten years ago, there was a lot of talk about the problems with Jewish demographics -- not enough Jewish babies and too much outbreeding.

Have they fixed the problem, or just stopped talking about it?

god can we get rid of jews and muslims

fancy a bump user?

Bump.

Assange is confusing cause and effect. Atheism and feminism and population growth and high population density are all effects of technological development.
High population density is the cause for the low fertility rate.
Migration is just required in order to provide cheap labor, but it is not necessary.

Daily reminder.

Demographic collapse is inbound... but look at all that blue. Those nations are competitors for "human capital" and the only nations with a surplus are absolutely worthless.

Everything we see about immigration is just the desperation of economists in the failing attempt to maintain indefinite growth. Get secure in your finances and liquidate all non-essential debt... Because we are in for one hell of a ride.

No he's on cripplechan. This place is too much of a clusterfuck, but they xpost here when they need the power of the masses.

Only Jew bankers and their bullshit ponzi paper money care about a country shrinking. I would rather live in a country with 200,000,000 whites than 350,000,000 mixed peoples. I would rather live in a country with a higher PER CAPITA (real) earnings than a higher GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT.

Countries shrinking benefit the PEOPLE, countries forever growing with everything getting more scarce and expensive only benefits (((THEM))).

dolores?

assange is dead.

Holy fuck he actually tweeted it. Huge redpill even for the normies

youtube.com/watch?v=Bf5Z1v3aQXQ

kys shill. why do you even work for ur kike overlords anymore?

You fool. This tweet had everyone on reddit calling Assange an anti semitic rapist.

He is making for redpilling normies much more than (you) and another poltard

When/Why/How did he get so fucking based? Wasn't he a leftard just a couple of years ago?

He's been confined to 2 bedrooms for over 5 years. He's basically in prison except with less friends and internet access.

Holy fuck

Nope. It's you was (((cucknservative)))

Hes not wrong.

Awww shit nigguh. We christian swede now. And Sweden's mostly agnostic/atheistic/thor worshipping pagans.

Feminism has left many fine men of Europe wifeless, childless, lonely, drugged up and suicidal.