Moments that make you think "maybe Sup Forums isn't always right..."

>Based black man jump started my car at 4am, when it died I was on my way to work

I wouldn't have done the same for him, made me feel guilty tbqh.

Stop being a racist faggot. Most of us have no problem with blacks or hispanics, as long as they arent hoodlums.

>rear-ended nigger driving like a nigger in a nigmobile
>tried the "are you sure it wasn't like that before" route
>realize I am the true nigger

>outniggering the nigger

You should help your fellow man. Just don't be a cuck who supports affirmative action, reparations, degenerate culture, interracial relations/marriage, etc.

>make up some bullshit story
>attach a dumb frog to it so everyone can tell you are trollin'

welfare state is the bigger issue than niggers in general. black men that work a full-time job tend to have their life in order enough to not chimp out at everything.

it's the dumb fucking nogs that sit on welfare and sell drugs that cause nearly all of the problems.

they should do what we did here
>don't have job?
>okay here is your welfare
>go to this agency or we cut your shit
>go to agency
>go to this skills program/charity/interview or we cut your shit
repeat until they find work which they usually don't

system is really fucked but i work til about 2am and usually go out during the day. guess what i see? no fucking 18 - 24 y/o unemployed loitering around, like they used to only a few years ago. it's only old people and mothers hanging around shopping centers now during the day.

it's not a perfect system but people are forced to be at something during the day instead of loitering around and smoking weed. and they'll go to those somethings because they want welfare.

you should feel ashamed
pepe have been selflessly fighting for us for a while now
you should be praising him

>>Based black man jump started my car at 4am, when it died I was on my way to work

CARS THAT DIE WHILE RUNNING DON'T NEED TO BE JUMP STARTED YOU LYING LIAR.

>Im-impossible!
Strangers help each other every day in America, I don't know what your shithole country is like.

>turn welfare into a pointless busywork job that produces nothing but wastes the time of useless idiots

You know what? I like it.

He owes you.

Although i never fully revealed my power levels, im the only one in my class in Law school that the few nigs actually are comfortable in talking to in a relaxed way.

Theres only one that usually hangs out with everyone, but people jokingly say hes the whitest person in the building cause the way he is, talks and dresses, and he fully embraces it.
Funny thing is that the sheboons self segregate like hell. They dont adress anyone outside their clique. Only the "nicest" looking one actually greets people when she passes them. These few nogs are all mostly affirmative action, due to protocols signed with our former colonies to educate some of them.

If Sup Forums were to be taken as face value, i would expect daily chimp outs and protests by these people to grant them safe spaces, or how law is something whitey invented to keep society in check and so we must decolonize it.

Sup Forums doesn't hate black people desu or at least I don't.
We say nigger a lot but I think most of us would admit we exhibit some sympathy for them and think they're being used by those above them with nefarious interests

there is a difference between a nigger and a black gentleman
there is a difference between an inbred arab and a based alpha muslim
there is no difference between jews though fuck all of them

White pride. Dont do a fucking thing to help your kind get off the drugs. Too many meth mouth zombies in the US. Clean up your own house, losers.

This. It's weak bait

>portugal

Just be glad you aren't white enough for them to demand reparations for your significant part in the Atlantic slave trade.

Damn they do that over in Australia too LMAO

Every time you make a decision you run a risk/reward analysis.

The nigger saw helping you as low risk.
You would rightfully assess that helping the nigger runs a moderate risk of being robbed.

Nothing to feel guilty about here.

Sup Forums is always right, but skinheads are typically wrong.

i love your digits satan
here's a virgin for you

Sup Forums has always had reverence for the upstanding black gentleman. He's just incredibly rare.

It's actually unfortunate that the upstanding black gentleman must suffer for the sins of the niggers he simply shares melanin with.

>one act of kindness makes up for everything else

Cool

here's a rare pic of her brother

Funny thing is that there are a few leftist movements cropping up that are starting to introduce these ideas.

I received an email a few days back to tell us about a student rally thats also inviting a few politicians (we are getting local elections in a month so its a propaganda opportunity). This rally is mostly about lgbt issues, but they are also using to promote stuff like race relations and touch upon islamophobia. Great whitey bashing is gonna be had

I think the issue is that they should stop whining and start acting. A lot of us come from unprivileged backgrounds of poverty and abuse ourselves and have made good on our lives. To see a person waste their potential due to self loathing is galling... To then have them blame you for their problems and cite your privilege is a massive piss off. I know white guys that had shitty family lives turn into useless thugs... I've seen a smaller number turn into useful, clean, high producing members of society that shun social justice bullshit. The most successful people with the clearest minds that I know came from terrible or underprivileged backgrounds. A coworker of mine was the son of two crackheads... His mother was a prostitute that died of AIDS and he was placed in foster care and eventually secured the same career that I have, earning six figures for his family while not being a massive fuck up. My life wasn't as bad as his growing up, but it was poor and violent. The story repeats often... And we all hate SJWs because without any fail, those people are privileged white people doing their level best to get actual underprivileged white people to admit that we are the problem. We aren't.

We want black people to get out of their slump like we did and reach their fucking potential. To be honorable and productive in spite of adversity.

>what is stopping for gas/snacks

>black man jump started my car at 4am
Just think, in another universe you were brutally killed and there's a thread about your death proving Sup Forums is always right.

There is a difference between an educated negro and a nigger who chimp 'n champ whitout any good manners so quickly erase this guilt from your head, you are still far from having got rid of the ethno-pluralistic propaganda.

don't you know the difference between blacks and niggers yet.

>that one user who gained 60 lbs over 6 months because he was convinced his Jewish doctor telling him that eating healthy food would help fix his thyroid and depression issues was Jewwing him
>so he ate nothing but junk food for 6 months out of misguided spite and ended up with even shittier health than before
Thankfully everyone in that thread agreed OP was a fucking faggot.

And maybe there's even a universe where you're not an indolent coward who justifies failure with memes.

Whoa dude, what's with the personal attacks?

i accidentally walked into the nigger side of town last night, two niggers fighting, other niggers yelling, all of them being LOUD as hell, i just put my head down and called an uber, got picked up by a nice christian black woman. who knows man

Crashed my car in the snow three years ago.
Little old Muslim lady and her son appeared out of nowhere.
Made sure I was alright and put their mats under my wheels to get me free.
Once done, they vanished before I could even say thank you.

There's another timeline where OP locks himself in the car like a scared autist and never makes it to work kek

This. Even if they have much lower IQs, I firmly believe that even literal retards can be useful and productive (and live happy lives). In fact, it pisses me off to see people bully mentally retarded people for being mentally retarded, who work at stores. Half the time the person bullying them doesn't even have a fucking job. At least the retard does, and they probably are fine at their job.

The same applies to black people. Their culture is the drug addict who bullies the retard who has a job. What I mean is black culture literally shames blacks who do have jobs, who do take care of their kids, who don't cheat on their partners, and who are generally good people. And then they have the fucking audacity to blame white people for problems they themselves continue to perpetuate with thug culture.

Thing is, blacks weren't always like this, either. When actual racism existed and they were forced to "act white", they did well. Black families were strong in the 50s and 60s. That new meme applies well to blacks.

Hard times: slavery
creates strong men: post-slavery - 60s or so
creates good times: 70s - 80s
creates weak men: 80s to the present day

The cycle was put into place by the kikes, as expected. There were black ghettos in the 50s - 60s, yes, but they were not even 1/100th of as violent and repulsive as they are today. Blacks ahd earned their respect by much of white society in the 60s, which is why they demanded full rights, and got them. But then the Jews decided to play on their weaknesses and fucked them over without them even realizing it. The same is happening with white people today, with the SJWs, antifa, feminists, tumblrinas, etc. Different tactics, but this level of social unrest, diversion, and destroying? All the kikes. It happened to both of us. It's still happening to blacks too, with the ones who get caught up in muh BLM.

The Asians or Hispanics are next.

>le timeline ecks dee

Helping you was a reasonably safe choice for him. Helping him wouldn't have been worth the risk for you. This isn't either of your faults, but it is the reality we have to deal with.

Based leaf wisdom, and checked.

It's because you're a moron with low to no math ability.
That 75% of blacks are non-violent isn't relevant to the fact that 25% of 12% of 320M are HIGHLY violent.
You need to stop posting here. You're not smart enough to make any meaningful contribution, especially with your bullshit fabricated "anecdotes" (an anecdote is a factual event so the lie you fabricated in a desperate bid to "prove" your point doesn't actually count anyway.)
Stop being as stupid as a common nigger and stop posting.