Podcasts

I'm about to take a short road trip and I'm looking for podcast recommendations. They don't necessarily have to be Sup Forums related, although that would be ideal. I'm leaning toward unsolved/true crime podcasts. Recommendations?

especially something about Sandy Hook, can't find anything that isn't Reddit-tier

Renegade Republican with Dan Bongino has some good economics stuff

Daily shoah,
fash the nation

history podcasts

econtalk

check r/podcasts for some good lists

>Daily shoah,
>fash the nation
Not interested in Hollywood neo-Nazi LARPcast run by a guy married to a Jew desu

Tom Woods also has a good show

>listening to retards
>instead of listening to books
That's why Sup Forums will never be as smart as /lit/.

Chapo Trap House is redpilled as fuck

Some of my favorites are:

The Higherside Chats (paranormal conspiracy but with a slight leftist bent sometimes)
Paranormal Podcast (vanilla paranormal)
Tom Woods Show (libertarianism, austrian economics)

Ironycel pls go

wish I could find some actually informational conspiracy stuff that wasn't full retard reptillians / leftist bullshit

I should also mention the Peter Schiff podcast, if you like doom-and-gloom economic ranting. (Which I do.)

Yeah I may have heard a couple but if the show is poorly produced I won't sub or remember the name of it.

To the Higherside Chats' credit, Greg Carlwood (the show's host) covered Kek and Sup Forums a few months ago and was pretty fair about it. He leans left but he isn't covertly hostile to conservatives and is pretty fair.

Oh and one last thing, Alex Jones' stuff is available in podcast. That's pretty much right-wing conspiracy without the reptilians.

that's more interesting, then, thanks
>Oh and one last thing, Alex Jones' stuff is available in podcast. That's pretty much right-wing conspiracy without the reptilians.
I find him hard to listen to and take seriously, he does a lot of rambling and his character gets old fast for me

You have 2 choices:

Stormfront Radio with Don Black

The David Duke show

Anything else is wasting your time

Check out Social Matters' podcasts, specifically Myth of the 20th Century.

I agree, that's why I don't sub Infowars. But I do like him in theory. PJW is more listenable and better produced.

The worst thing about The Higherside Chats is that Carlwood occasionally has a full retard crazy on as a guest and he has a tendency to just let the guest get away with long barely intelligible rants. But that's only like 15-20% of the shows.

This. Ascending the tower is good shit too.

Those conspiracy guys
They do massive podcast about all that shit.
The one on Sandy Hook was like 5 hours long
Very informative, pretty funny as well

I see that they have a Holocaust episode
:^)

If you have spotify you can listen to old radio shows.