What reason do you have to browse Sup Forums

you really arent relevant
>maybe brazil is a little

the rest of you are just random ass countries that are stable (Ecuador,Chile,Paraguay,Uruguay) and the rest is random ass islands and unstable shitholes (Honduras,Belize)

you dont even get truck of peaced..what reason do you have to browse Sup Forums

having a stable country like chile, paraguay and uruguay that is irrelevant that most people cant point to on a map is fucking great, maxmimum comfy and no fucking immigrants

Australia is being fucking flooded with chinks and non whites

move to tonga or niue then desu

tonga is a fucking shit hole, id rather live in a majority white country

t.Tyrone Jaman Henrandéz.

There a thread a couple weeks ago where a Chilean said that thousands of peruvians and others were flooding Chile. Its hard to defend a border that long

Show me where's the rules staying you must be relevant to post here.
I'll wait.

your country is more entertaining than anything on TV and youtube

Is not that big of a deal, only poor people have to deal with them and everyone treats them like shit, they get no social benefits whatsoever...if anything they make downtown of the capital smell/look a bit more like shit.

Politics is interesting, I really don't get your point.
Do you think immigrants are the only problem in the world?
Do you think things that happen in the US and Europe and the rest of the world don't affect us at all?

>stable

Let me guess you actually think piñera it's anti- inmigration.

Even after he sold part of the territory to Peru.

This plus haitians, a lot of them.
Never let a woman become president. Remember that.

Can confirm

>what reason do you have to browse Sup Forums
its fun and I get to see your country burn to the ground in realtime

Piñera imported them first.

He also had actions in the fishing company that had fishing rights in the maritime territory we handed to peruvians.

And he also it's a descendant from the atahualpa bloodline.

Piñera would sell his own grandmother if it was up to him, you think I don't know that?

This seem to be an standar fact but for the life of me I can't understand why his popularity still rises in the polls.

I'm of german descent and my great grandma was nazi. Austral Chile is really fucking comfy.

fuck, wrong flag

I like to lost faith in humanity

You better get used to it, internet access is growing fast in Latin America

If you thought the standard South American countries like Chile and Colombia were irrelevant, imagine these guys. They don't even post here

Hello murica, I'm your future.

This
I like to see whitey crying and funny memes while I stay comfy

Just like Uruguay and Paraguay, they are official brazilian clay.

Ahh Suriname. Was such a nice colony

you wish Bettynho, you wish

I browse Sup Forums just to see what you autists are talking about

How difficult can be to protect your border? Chile has a small border wall with Peru

It's a funny place, I like the kind of discussions you can find here. I practice my english too

The border it's protected, neoliberalism brings people legally.

>tonga

Nothing better than tribesmen with no sense of property coming into your house and eating/taking all your shit.