How bad is it in the US?

How bad is it in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BqMdPinAqrU
teaparty.org/common-core-6th-graders-taught-use-strap-dildo-55644/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better than everywhere else.

Its only bad if you live in a Democrat city.

There's "big city" US and "small town" US.

HUGE difference

Democrat Cities are the the most segragated, so things are pretty good there too.

Americans live there. It's automatically the worst place in history.

bad because of you fucking kikes
>now into the oven fucking soapy bar

When i saw first this pic i was sure that is dirty fat white women. Not so bad i think.

it must be bad, I suppose

This is how bad it has gotten: youtu.be/BqMdPinAqrU

BRAAAAAPPPPPPP!

I guarantee you that phone is blaring out some Future/Young Thug/Lil Uzi Vert sonic faggotry at full volume, for the enjoyment of her fellow passengers.

The widespread obesity dilemma being portrayed here as being a general trend in the US is mostly false, and despite at least one assertion listed above, has nothing to do with political alignment. In fact, the general trend in "democrat" cities like Chicago, is toward health. Fitness clubs and groups, as well as health food vendors and restaurants are more popular than they've ever been. I would expect that if you look at the data, you'd see that obesity is much more related to poverty than what color your state was during the election.

>A young, strapping Hitler chilling on the phone in the back left. Probably just back from the occult nazi-science rejuvenation treatment under the site of Auschwitz

Do not take the bus. The real reason Americans prefer to drive rather than use public transportation is because the niggers swarm public transportation and make it their home.

Steel reserve?
I cant believe even a nigger would drink that shit

not for long

Thanks for validating your ignorant assertion with your passive-aggressive choice of flags. Only a nigger would insult someone's heritage and culture anonymously while obscuring their own geography with a bullshit political alignment flag.

Some places are nice, some are shit. Cali is a Picasso State and most uni's are liberal as fuck. All the more encouragement to keep my head down and study while Hipsters squelch about communism and their $12 coffees.

some places are like your picture
in other places they have more clothes on
that's about it, really

The reddit is strong with you. Face it, Americans are literal garbage.

Stay out of cities
If can't, stay out of spic and nigger areas
Be warned spic and niggers target non-spic and non-nigger areas for their prey to rape murder and rob.
So never relax.

If you stay out of the areas run by Democrats it is a lot like what I imagine Switzerland is like. If you go to places run by the Rats expect South Africa.

Do you live in a major metropolitan area with a reliable public transit system? Not having a car is often a viable and wise financial decision. I've known people making $800k a year in Chicago who have no car. The bus isn't pleasant for snobs, but no one ever said being a snob was wise.

East St Louis has a higher murder rate than Honduras, the most violent country in the world.

I worked at Northwestern in the Loop some years back. There are tunnels under the streets. You can go months without going outside.

Classic vapid response accompanied by a classic coward's flag.

Isnt Israel becoming majority arab? You probably shouldnt be talking mr. shekelstein. Instead you should be guilting all da whyte goyim fro da 6 trillion. Never fuhget

any country is better than murica

No it's not you fuckflake, it's bad everywhere fucking cuckservative shitstain.

We now teach 6th graders how to use strap on dildos as part of our common core public school program so I would say we are doing OK.

teaparty.org/common-core-6th-graders-taught-use-strap-dildo-55644/

Playing loud music on a bus is against the rules but I've never once seen a bus driver tell a nigger to shut off their rap.

>Englishpolicewomangettingenriched.webm

Angry men always hate the 'ones that got away.'

Dane in the the US for PAX..

It's fairly nice, but damn you got a lot of mental cases on the streets.

Id succ on those tits .

In LA, the spics are pretty much doing anudduh shoah on the nigs. You can drive through compton and not see a single black or white person.

I'm just gonna state a fact before kikeman goes on by saying "we are having more kids than the sandniggers". There are two types of kikes in the land of shekel, secular and orthodox kike. Secular kikes are basically europeans in every way especially in extremely low birthrates and heavy feminism. Orthodox kikes have a fuck ton of kids, but aren't willing to join the army and not only avoid paying taxes but cost the kikes millions from the settlements. Palestinians have equal or even more of a birthrate than that of the orthodox, and the orthodox only make up 20% of kikeland. Enjoy my people merchant we will have caanan back.

>Do not take the bus.
i made this mistake the first time i worked in the US
i didn't rent a car because i thought i could just rely on buses and taxis etc
i had a day off so i got the bus from where i was staying to downtown
it was ok early in the day but when i went back in the evening it was like Lagos or summat

i rented a car in every trip i made to the US after that

anyone from north/south dakota here? i heard there are alot of people with german heritage there im curious if it would be worth to visit there

Having never been there, I'd imagine small towns are like ours and big cities are like ours.
This means that small towns are full of based, patriotic, conservative white people, and that the big cities are full of the most degenerate cunts, niggers, mudshits and kikes in existence.

>How's Burgerland?
90 % of image related to o.p. lives in 5% of land area. So it's breddy gud.

both are shit dumb monkey

>stay out of spic and nigger areas
also, during the day you are pretty safe (nigs and spics don't wake up till 5:30pm) and stay in the lit up areas of the city at night with crowds that are at least 70% white or asian.

I had to take the bus in Vancouver last night because I had a few drinks and jesus christ out of at least 50 people I think I was the only white person on it, it was filled with chinks and niggers...it hit me that I got to get the fuck out of the city

Shut up Schlomo, you're responsible for this (((diversity))).

The cities are unbearable yuppie/hipster enclaves and literal nigger warzones.

Rural and most suburban areas are comfy as fuck and very safe

It varies depending on the region. The midwest is very white, but parts of the deep south, southwest, and coasts are not. Gen Z really is getting redpilled fast, but millenials are the epitome of retarded. Hollywood at this point is making money off of shitlibs and whatever fast-flick avengers movies they can pump out, and the views of celebrities are not taken seriously by the general public. The only people who watch CNN, Fox and MSNBC are boomers. Trump will keep it from getting worse, but there's still the question of making it better.

fuck u white ass niggas

stomp u whitebois

>East St. Louis
>Honduras
>Alarmingly high murder rates
Hmmmm.
Why might that be?
Possible reasons?
Really smokes my hams.

I use public transport every day in Warsaw and I encounter nonwhite maybe once every 10 hours of riding a tram/a bus/a subway. The worst thing in Poland are not even gypsies, but drunk, stinking bums. But this is fixable, though. Even gypsies have moved out and I do not see them anymore

Poland, based motherland.

My small town.

Do you fucking see that can in her hand? It's called steel reserve 211. It's like 5 of those like Alaska Vodka cups that come from Russia. Those cups are sold at these ma and pa shops in Israhell.

Never drink 211 unless you're deep cover or an alcoholic. NEVER

>token Asian

America being what it is, there are large German settlements in nearly every city and state. Those settlements have become simply heritage these days, so don't expect to see signs in German or be able to randomly converse in German, but in general, every place in the world that isn't home is worth visiting, provided you aren't putting yourself in danger. Also, if you like ice fishing for trophy perch and pike, ND has some amazing experiences waiting for you.

when I visited I was surprised how friendly everyone was.
Here you either get weird looks or are ignored entirely, depending on your skin color
(blacks are accepted, but more of a novelty. It's the gypsies that are actively despised here)

Public transportation is a mess.
The only somewhat decent system was in Washington DC.
So definitively rent a car when you visit.

Food isn't anything special, but since everyone expects a tip you pay way more than what you get.

Pretty much....

I live in coastal redwoods region of US. It's mostly hardworking up here and proportionally much more conservative than the rest of CA. We have very low crime and a clean beautiful environment.

When you have a group of people that practice personal responsibility, you don't end up with the filth and degeneracy that plagues liberal metro areas (SF, Detroit, Portland, NY, etc.).

thanks man

>israels hdi going up like that with its influx of muzzies and other shitskins
fucking lol

Chicago and New York City have excellent public transit. I'd mention more cities that make the grade, but my experiences with transit in other cities is limited.

not so bad as all these momma's boys on the internet 24/7 make it out to be. when you get on the bus with someone like that it's just chill like we're just enjoying our freedoms.

You've eaten the wrong food in the wrong cities if you think the food isn't special.

A lot worse than the average US poster will admit. Way too much glass half full shit with all things considered.

okay, Chicago maybe,
but New York City was one of the worst.
Though I was more talking about buses and trains, almost any interior is scratched smeared on or broken.

Yeah sure, I've eaten at 2 fancy places which were nice I guess, but not for the price.
And even at those places you felt that you should order fast, eat fast, pay a lot and then get the hell out because we want to serve more people.
Your food culture is horrible to say the least

Like China, minus the dog eating

You need to realise that all Sup Forums users defending america live a sheltered life in a suburb.

It consists of taking the car to go to work, shopping in a big store near the highway and go back to their house where they spend their free time in front of the computer.

In europe we have the migrants living in a shit place outside of the city centers and we keep the benefits of walking or using a bike and all we need in a small radius.
We use what we built.

American cities are owned by the niggers and mexican, they do what they want, and white people are in their designated safe place far from everything where you need to drive 40 minutes to buy vegetables.
They are cucked of everything they worked hard to build and they pay niggers to destroy their cities.

When you hear someone say "I live in Atlanta" or Philadelphia or Denver, it doesn't mean they live in the city, but in a cookie cutter shit house in its suburb that you can only access after driving in the same shitty highways and seeing the same shit malls and shops no matter what state they are.

t. crossed the country for a few months and only saw niggers everywhere except in my airbnbs in the suburbs

just look at those posts btw
They really think not being allowed to use the cities is acceptable and will laugh at sweden because they have one district with muslims killing each other in one fucking city

How bad is it knowing that the world is about to know JEWS DID 9/11

Denver is a city that has excellent public transportation.

You must live in a bad area. The US is a wonderful place. The fact that 99% of violent crimes are committed on 1% of the total land area, and news only likes sensational stories about violence, paints an erroneous picture of this beautiful place I call home.

That about sums it up.

wait a second.... that flag

i think you know how bad it is you shit head

>Food isn't anything special

you went to the wrong places

> bad
Guns, lose chicks, free speech, Trump, guns, Constitution... need I go on Jew flag?

>Oklahama

why the fuck would anyone ever go there

>image

I honestly can't think of any conservative cities except maybe Boise and Tulsa, both of which don't really qualify as big cities.

You only experienced fine dining culture, apparently. Fine dining is for the uninitiated and those with more money than anything else. I hate tipping too, and won't defend that part, but the rest is perceived on your part. You order at your pace and eat at your pace - they can't make you do differently, no matter how anxious you appear. Some of that "American arrogance" that Sup Forums likes to complain about is simply our ability to put our own needs ahead of everyone else who seeks to do the same at our expense. Sometimes a waiter wants you to leave quickly so that they can get another tab rung up in your place and make more money. I doubt that's specific to the US, but it does happen here, too. If you find a country where restaurants remain operational on altruism instead of money, please let me know.

>You need to realise that all Sup Forums users defending america live a sheltered life in a suburb.

Wow genius. Of course we live sheltered lives in the suburb. Ever hear of American White Flight? Yeah, that's it. You're not saying anything new.

But in Europe you're equally fucked. No one has it better.

Also, while American cities are infested with niggers and such, there are still large swaths of the cities that are White demographics. Like NYC's Harlem has always been a Black town. Hoboken on the other hand is where all of the younger Whites go.

>When you hear someone say "I live in Atlanta" or Philadelphia or Denver, it doesn't mean they live in the city, but in a cookie cutter shit house in its suburb that you can only access after driving in the same shitty highways

Not exactly. That is true for the SOUTHERN cities only. Thats because the South, sunbelt cities were built in a much different way than the northern cities. The northern cities were built much more traditionally European, with tighter roads, a much more walk-able town, and overall a tighter, more dense city. So when someone says they live in NYC, or Philly, they literally live in NYC or Philly, or Chicago. They are renting out an overpriced apartment to live there.

Now if someone says they live in Dallas, thats a whole different story because "Dallas" is two areas, Dallas city proper, and then the Greater DFW area. Big difference.

Typical European talking about American cities and culture they know nothing about. Kek.

You're just angry because Europe is falling apart.
Like oh my god I can't go shopping! What a faggot.

>catfishing with big titty redneck gals
>best live music anywhere
>nothing but open land and clean rivers

go on and stay in your city, boy

This desu but I drive 5 minutes for groceries

Lol fucking bullshit. The light rail is extremely limited in the areas it covers (though I will admit that it's the cleanest public transportation that I've ever seen)
The buses are filled with nigs, spics, and white trash.

Your assumptions are mostly ill-conceived. Visit us for a while. It sounds like you've accepted too much of what you read here as fact.

Yes it is.
(((liberals ruin everything)))

It really wasn't worth the broken leg I got from jumping the wall

Everyone expects a tip because people working in restaurants typically make below minimum wage. Some places even force their workers to share tips and even reports them to the IRS, which makes it even worse. Most American waitstaff hate foreigners as much as niggers due to both being extremely cheap yet demanding, just FYI.

I'm not hearing what's wonderful about it. I'm hearing you making my point by basically saying even though we are 63% white and dropping it's all peachy because you can still move to a state or town that is majority white. Even those states that a lot of us rant and rave about are dropping and have been for a while. It also isn't shit to simply move a bunch of Tyrones and Pablos in those areas and bring it down even quicker. This place will continue to get worse in more ways than just demographics in the years to come. I just can't relate to the blind optimism and patriotism so many of us seem to have. It's unsubstantiated and borderline delusional.

Our cities are lost completely. Rural areas are still GOAT.

Checked

Poor people are fat in america....
Really makes you think...

That's the least of colorado's problems, the biggest now being the dudeweed lmao diaspora from california flooding in to ruin the splendor. Good example of this: I passed through Trinidad this year and once a few years ago before the pot shit passed in the legislature. Totally different town now with drugdealers everywhere and cops patrolling on omnipresent mode. Fucking sad. It's almost as if jews invented weed to slowly destroy society by making all subhuman races criminals and then using that as an excuse to crack down on everyone 1984 style.

DC is a 3rd world disgrace. Do not go to Walmart under any circumstances.

did they jew themselves????

Patriotism is a tool of control.

It seems that way even though I think it was doomed from the start.

>I just can't relate to the blind optimism and patriotism so many of us seem to have. It's unsubstantiated and borderline delusional.

Truth. Most American White normies still have their heads in the sands thinking everything is hunky dory. Its just cognitive dissonance. No one wants to come to grips with the fact that things have gotten so bad that cities that used to be power houses, like Detroit, Camden, Chicago, have become fucking warzones full of raging niggers that will kill anyone on sight.

Seriously, they call Chicago "Chi-raq, yeah Chiraq, like Iraq, get it, because it has become a fucking warzone and its more dangerous to be walking around there then in Iraq, and actual warzone.

Yes thats right, its more dangerous walking around in some American cities than actual warzones. If you look at the drive ins of Camden, Detroit etc on Youtube, you'll see these places pretty much have become desolate, an abandonment of any kind of civilization.

We all know the reason why, because Blacks do not live in our kind of civilization, and they will destroy it whenever they can.

damn you give me an example of where in CA this like an adjacent town/city if there are any?

know any other good places around the country like this?