Crusadefags btfo

What now, crusaders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hefNpYANX3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hard to fuck up these images but the crusader actually looks cooler.

this meme sucks now

>Be C*ristcuck
>Let's fight for God!
Failed

>Let's try again
failed

Failed until you lost almost everything, especially Constantinople. You're weak, just like your religion.

>Dull edge

Good thing the left destroyed Christianity and now we can exterminate you on the virtue of disgust. Even better is that you suck worse than africans at war now, so Saladin won't save you from even a few handfuls of armed westerners.

Jesus was the ultimate Chad besides pic related

Yeah this meme sucks since crusader on saracen k:d ratio was high. The entire thing was Chads or virgin Chads killing betas sandniggers until turks came and led them

now you just look like a tryhard

This meme is getting out of hand. In a few weeks it will die.

>triggered christcuck

Deus Vult

Jesus is a prophet in islam too retard

>calling someone triggered when you had to make a counter meme due to your immense butthurt
>memeflag too
lel

its been dead

what a load of nonsense, even for a meme, 0/10

No shit.

I didn't make it though

>Chad is a peaceful pacifist who doesn't kill people

There's nothing sadder than modern day Christianity

implying you actually make your own memes

itt triggered christfuckboys

christ was literally the original
>“If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

>Wields a dull longsword
They only had longswords in the later crusades, and they were very sharp
>God rarely crosses his mind
Most of them were priests, so this is a moot point
>Overly armoured
The perfect amount of armour, allowing crusaders to withstand weak saracen bows and swords
>Flat top great helm
This point is only half true, Only a minority of the earliest great helms had flat tops, and even then they were accompanied by a smaller bascinet helmet underneath
>Afraid of death
Many crusaders, especially templars were described as having a fearless demeanor, ot worrying about dying in battle because they knew they would go to heaven
>Boring colors
Dumb opinion, Red and white colors are arguably the most iconic in high middle ages military attire
>Too insecure to show his face
Too smart to not leave his face bare to incoming attacks.
>Peasant padding under maille
A high quality linen gambeson that can protect against bruising, arrows and cuts without a maille hauberk on

>says he'll become more powerful
>dies and never cmes back

Say what again
T*rkroach

>still lost

And then you were pushed back

soon
youtube.com/watch?v=hefNpYANX3g

the shitiest meme ever

Another half truth, Some were won by the Christians and some by the muslims, modern kike-led and funded education has led people to believe it was incredibly one-sided.

Everyone btfo

>as foretold comes back embodied by his followers that conquer the planet
>become most powerful person that ever lived, touches all human life
>gets shitposted about on ugandan mudcake baking forums

Why are Christfags perpetually triggered?

It was great when it first started

>become most powerful person that ever lived, touches all human life
Too bad his influence in the modern world is pretty much nil. Jesus and Christianity have been reduced to castrated caricatures of themselves and hardly anyone actually follows the Biblical Christianity today. He's dead Jim

So 2.2 billion Christians is hardly anyone?

> implying that Christians and Muslims are the correct religion

All as foretold though. It's called the second coming for a reason. When the fruits of Christianity will make people forget what they owe it to they will abandon Christ and be plunged into chaos. When we have learned from our mistakes and embody Christ again we will grow into something new and great.

Which stems from the butthurt of christcucks of the OP

Congratulations on taking the Levant, we took the rest of the planet

>Tries to make Muslims look like Chads.
>Forgets instances of Christians being heavily outnumbered yet kicking their asses multiple times.
>Muslims could only take land from weak empires that had little protection and yet that took a huge amount of effort from them.
>Christians later on reclaimed multiple areas or made them irrelevant.
>Muslims also have a massive fear of pigs making them weak to psychological warfare which christian nations have been testing.

Anyone who claims Islam is for Alphas is a closet beta and should be treated as such.

Cringe

Get gassed kikes.

How many of them actually follow Biblical teachings? Not many, at least not in the West

hey that's a cold steel italian longsword

>im gonna throw away my heritage away for a desert shithole
>and kill many europeans while supposedly fighting our enemies

arent knights just the coolest

that's a stretch and you know it

Which part? You don't think Christ has touched all human life? Even the most isolated tribes today that have never been in contact with white civilization still trade other tribes for Christian steel tools and hear stories of Christ and the Christian moon landing.

The crusades failed because it didn't retake the holy lands for Christianity

Peace be with you, user

I traveled a major city in India a few years back and the guy didn't know who Jesus was or what a Christian is.

Does that mean Christ hasn't touched his life in any way? He uses things made by Christians etc. Also attitudes and modes of thinking transfer much more easily between people than even stories. It's how children learn language.

As an example "John Navy" is the Christ figure in Vanuatu, the core message of Christ was brought to them by the actions of the US Navy service men and since then they have lived in peace venerating John Navy and his message. Even your Indian guys behavior is probably influenced by Christ.

I mean as a European Mohammed has probably had a bigger literal impact on your day to day than the Indian guy and Jesus, let's be honest.

It's all self delusion, you guys lost the culture war

I agree and I didn't claim Christ dominates all human life just touches it. The seemingly over the top Chadness of Christ is a fact not a stretch, there is no need to embellish.

>I mean as a European Mohammed has probably had a bigger literal impact on your day to day than the Indian guy and Jesus
Well thinking about it I don't actually agree but I can concede how subjective and hard to argue that is.

I thought it was funny when it only included the virgin desu