*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Just goes to show Yuropoors know fuck all about geography, demographics or current events.

This is a legitimately retarded post.
You sound like a leftist.

>*Sips tea*

Try harder to be even a bait.

coming from an american that's rich

he's right though, the places in Texas that have been flooded are majority black and haven't had anything to do with nazis.

>*sips tea*

whilst pakis run their grubby little fingers over OP's daughter

It's true. See:

I concur, but on average Europeans are more knowledgable about geography, demographics and current events.

His divide and conquering shan't disrupt this thread any longer.

>flooding from Corpus Christi to Orange
>Corpus area
>primarily Mexican
>Houston on east
>primarily black

round 2

I took this differently then most. The cartoon is making fun of the people claiming nazis are everywhere but it's ok now god has killed them.

>3 *slurps cum* threads on the go at the moment,

is it all your fault bongposter?

When will this whole "lol everyones a nazi" trend just fucking die already?

>on average Europeans are more knowledgable about geography, demographics and current events

No they arent, (white) Americans score higher than most European nations in all those respects

Keep in mind, Eurofags only know 5 states. New York, Texas California, Florida and Chicago.

what about based Ohio?

Sure thing

I would expect british to know more about india and africa than an American because of their history, a Pole to know more about Russia than a brit. Most of this stuff seems to be taught through history and news. Proximity also plays a role.
Are you sure he's a Turk? You're closer to Turkey than I am so you're more of an expert than I am on the subject of Roaches.

Yeah, sure like in the video askong where best kores is...

>Chicago

I picked that pic because I couldn't find anything that fit my post.
I am merely promoting friendship and happiness among white nations, and exposing kikery wherever I encounter it.

Californians are barely americans. They're only legal citizens because they happen to be born on U.S. soil, the don't bleed red.
In fact, they're barely human.

I know a lot more, because I follow american sports, watching a ball game while sipping some champagne atm desu

Oh no, some french faggots are trying to trigger another group of people. What will I ever do. Oh, I know, ignore them.

gay

They've lost their bite since they were attacked by muslims, now they only joke about people they know won't try to hurt them.

Fellow Texas Neo-Nazi reporting in.

That stung a bit desu senpai

That's just no true
I hate them but I have to tell it anyway

One of their previous cover after the spain thing

It says

islam, religion of peace...

forever

>forever
That's your destiny heheheh