Education in the UK

Is the UK doomed? They have gone from one of the most intellectual countries on earth to one of the worst in such a short period.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QaVKQ7Lchg

In short, yes.

They've been lowering the standards for years "in the interest of making education available to everyone" meaning most of those retards will go to uni, get a useless degree and generally waste tax payers money.

That's a new Zealand accent.

It's because they won't import enough doctors, lawyers, and engineers.

That's New Zealand

Where's all the whites?

>class full of low IQ brown people

What could go wrong

As the West becomes full of browns and blacks, Asian countries will just dominate more and more.

For Scotland, standards have dropped but most people in unis aren't even scottish. I had a class of 300 people and the lecturer asked people to raise their hand if they were scottish. 5 people raised their hand meaning 295/300 for a class are foreign students (almost all EU meaning their tuition fees are paid for like scots).

Please nuke us

Oy vey you anti-semite!

This.

But it's a fair point our schools are becoming more brown.
This is true, I'm in Wales and it's the same. Hopefully Brexit will solve this.

>see something on reddit
>run to post it on Sup Forums with a lame attempt at making it political

Fucking kys.

Im a bit relieved now that the problem isnt just a scottish one. Brexit will truly fuck them over like they deserve!

>(almost all EU meaning their tuition fees are paid for like scots).
You mean paid for by the English, you cunts.

Jesus Christ they're like niggers

Do something about this UK. Don't let yourself have a nigger problem like we've had for centuries, (((diversity))) is not worth it

I didn't even know it was on reddit.. who is the shill here

Is that really UK? Holy shit, not even one Caucasian.

Doing teacher training now guys, how fucked am I?

New Zealand is the last bastion of white peo.....

If anyone else went to a ghetto ass school, this is pretty common and light-hearted. At least that nigger isn't staying and interrupting class, or dancing on his desk like the American jigaboos.

for mulatto proles, yes

for oligarchs, no

I never understood just how good I had it at a nice school until we went on a field trip to a ghetto school. I thought I was in the ape cage at a prison or something.