Brit/pol/ - DIREGARD YANKS - Edition

>Hunt for man filmed grinding against Notting Hill officer
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844766/Hunt-man-filmed-grinding-against-Notting-Hill-officer.html

>Spying on the spies: State surveillance of Britons now being monitored
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/401706-surveillance-intelligence-monitor-watchdog

>EU delaying in hope Westminster MPs will derail Brexit
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/401719-brexit-eu-derail-deal

>MPs declare sports and bookies as most common donors
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41027964

>Maximum terror prison sentences 'may be too low'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41133948

>RAF opens close combat roles to women in 'defining moment'
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/raf-opens-close-combat-roles-to-women-in-defining-moment-11015584

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo4QCOHfrac
youtube.com/watch?v=yhBiybONjVk
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-peer-brexit-young-people-lord-harris-work-longer-hours-uk-leave-eu-a7922486.html
archive.is/eY8dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On the Whiskey and Iron Brew lads.

Just got my letter from the NHS saying that my psychological exam was successful and I am officially on the waiting list for gender confirmation surgery. I know the general attitude here towards people born in the wrong gender, but this surgery is going to really change my life, or should I say, allow me to start it.

hello

hello

it's me

your duke

Kill yourself.

H-Hi A-Anglo-senpais. . .

This better be bait

f-f-fuck off n-nonce.

Suicide in 5 years

Guaranteed

sounds a wee bit gay lad

On the ale

I hope you aren't mixing them desu.

Genuinely not. Face it, there are about 200-300 regular brit/pol/ users, one of us is going to be different from the rest.
No, I was only ever attracted to men, and since I am a woman born into a mans body it is not gay.

This anime gif is pretty funny

Just turned 18 and wanna go and fuck some club sluts
But my mates are still only 17 so can't come with me

Wtf do I do

>Scottish user chasing down Puebe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo4QCOHfrac

Thanks for the party advice lads

Will post tomorrow to tell you all how it went I-I guess should I just try and be positive? Already a bottle of rose down

>since I am a woman born into a mans body
Mate that's just mental illness. Go speak to a therapist.

I am indeed.

What is wrong with mixing them, pray tell?

Fuck the UK and fuck br*tniggers.

Don't drink anymore

Trust me

T.oldfag

>implying that's not Pube chasing YKTD's girlfriend

Stop making britnigger threads.

Try testosterone before estrogen hrt mate

>No, I was only ever attracted to men, and since I am a woman born into a mans body it is not gay.
Nice try.

Go pub with them but go club with older mates?

My mates won't be 18 for months, some as long as 9 months

This is hell

The absolute state

Kek

Stop drinking right now and wait until you get there.

Good day laddies, how's your crumpkins keeping uppity wuppity? Wouldn't want the old gab to get a knocker would 'ya? Be safe and bin that schlong before the poof getsya!

Cant they get fake id somehow. Used to be a lot easier to sneak in when I was younger

>Just turned 18 and wanna go and fuck some club sluts
I've had more luck in restaurants and pubs than clubs tbqhlad. But maybe my standards are too high, idk.

Don't listen to this mong, you'll sober up in the middle of it and have a mini existential crisis. Drink until you pass out.

Tell me how it went down and I'll just copy you

>implying it is

Actually, trust that fuckup to chase something down and then drive past it and go home and do loads of heroin instead.

"DIREGARD YANKS", is that some new form of bong perversion?

Will you bastards ever cease skunkifying this globe?

I'm chuffed. Stop it.

what you turning up with?>

Back to fucking Plebbit.

>rose
Fuck me, you are doing it wrong. If you are going down the wine route, it has to be fortified

DAS RITE FAMALAM

youtube.com/watch?v=yhBiybONjVk

H-Hi Rimmer. . .

Whiskey should be drank straight, by mixing them you're ruining the whiskey.

I'll chop your balls of for a fiver, save burdening the tax payer. Selfish little cunt.

>kicks restaurant door open
>unzips
>shows micropenis
>says "If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?"
>piss on their dinner

I did, only ever made me feel bad. My last testosterone level test was 182 ng/dl, so that coupled with the increasing it to "normal" levels only making me feel bad leads me to conclude with the wrong body theory.

What ever happened to the Randposter?

At least they have the 1st and 2nd amendments pleb.

Brings back memories of trying to pretend I like that shit at Uni. Don't know if they're fond.

>rigid Hitchensian conservatives mingling with polo-shirt wearing sexually-insecure LADs
You're a strange bunch

Evening senpai

>DIREGARD

I mean, I don't think there's any art to it. I just fix in my mind what I want to get out of the interaction, and make a plan to try and reach those ends, and then just suppress any lingering anxiety by striking up a conversation and throwing all your mental attention into it.

This is how I approach most social situations that I'm unsure of, tbqh. Usually works for me.

M-mean desu!

Aye up, Are Rimlad.

Yeah it helps if you visualise a massive pair of jiggling tits when talking to them

Rimmer just put the trip back on and stop being an avatarfag, you're turning into a right annoying cunt.

DO NOT DISRESPECT ME

y-you too

Evening

>american vocabulary

they're fuckin idiots lad him an pusse

Not yet

Somebody needs to post those post-surgery photos and the "leakage" shit.

Don't do it you retard. You will an hero.

182ngl is far below the normal threshold. That explains everything.
The lowest normal threshold is 200, and that's after the Jews lowered it even further.

Well I don't really know what to do, I just want to get hammered, sexed and then continue on with my life now that its out my system.

You watching UFC Fight Night Rotterdam?

If you literally just want to fuck females, and you're in sixth form, why not just go for those in your sixth form parties?

The wrong Hitchens died. This more than Christopher's work is proof of the non-existence of God.

Thanks

I left sixth form to pursue other military interests.

Yeah they'll be girls there, but I'd rather get it out of the way now so I'm not such a beta trying to get laid.

H-Hi, I hope you had a good day desu. Fixed your sleep pattern yet?

Christopher's arguments against God's existence were weak formulations of more complex arguments that he clearly hadn't bothered to read.

Think I'm going to get one of those Microsoft laptops with fabric on it so I can have a calming feeling when I'm destroying my life by spending 18 hours a day shitposting

Christopher Hitchens and his Atheist brigade are helping to pave the way for Islamic theocracy across the Western world, he was and is an abject failure

You've got to be confident to pull off clubbing alone, but provided you go all out you could pull fairly easily in the right conditions.

You'd also do well to not be overweight and to be in shape physically.

M9 are you mixing them? IIRC from when I was 17, Irn bru doesn't mix well with anything. Kind of like Scottish people.

Sharon just destroyed a Manlet on the x factor

I'm an agnostic myself, ala David Hume, but Christopher Hitchens was the best orator of the English language in the last half century. I miss him.

Peter is just dogshit and boring in comparison.

Christopher was a good rhetorician who could boil things down to snappy comebacks and slogans. How very Yank to value style over substance.

Yr a fucking reprobate and you're blue balling God. He exists and he's going to give you a fucking spanking unless you stop trying to turn off the part of your mind that KNOWS He exists. Reprobates.. honestly. Praise the Lord.

Repeating the problem of evil with various examples of human suffering isn't impressive.

Anglo scum. Go back to the continent

How can you people live with yourselves knowing that there is some woman who takes herself to have control over your country "by the grace of God?" do you seriously believe that the queen was given control over the UK by God intervening in history? that is some fucked up bizarre shit

Think I was born without that bit, can I get disability living allowance?

>he doesn't know that Saxon and Gaellic invasion of Britannia was a coordinated effort when the Roman empire was recedin

Fuck off redcoats

Just got a slap on the wrist from a mod lads

>Tory peer says Brexit is good because young people will be able to work longer hours
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-peer-brexit-young-people-lord-harris-work-longer-hours-uk-leave-eu-a7922486.html

My entire generation has been a punch bag since I was a kid, circa 2008. This is just another nail in the apathy coffin.

One day in our late teens and early 20s, someone suddenly decided we're millennials. Then they decided that because they'd found a label for us, it meant they could now tell us we all thought the same. Whenever something went wrong as a repercussion of being boomers fucking us, it was our fault. The pub trade in Britain isn't doing very well anymore because prices are too high, because commercial rent is too high, and margins are too low, so people aren't drinking in pubs as much? Well it's those fucking millenials! Staying at home, bastards!

Living with family or in a communal capacity that isn't conducive to breeding as much because you need to save until you're 50 to get on the property ladder, with a banking sector that is reluctant to lend the amount required for a property that is detached and freehold unlike the shitty leasehold expensive flats available? WELL, THOSE FUCKING MILLENIALS NEED TO GET RICHER.

Middle class fucking gone because of the economic disasters and the rich boomer generation squeezing it out? Fucking Millenials, aspire more! We became 'millenials' overnight, and the media decided to try to find out what it means to be a millenial at any opportunity. The answer, is it means nothing. "Millenial" is a social construct to sell newspapers and grow online hits. So many bolder folks tell us we need to just work harder. Its not like we've had the social schemes they used to get rich ripped out from under us. Pull the ladder up any harder and it'll become myth. We make less than half as much money as the boomers did when you adjust it for inflation. And our homes are 10X more expensive.

The Queen has divine authority to rule and this is fact. The only crime is that she isn't dissolving parliament and actually ruling.

archive.is/eY8dk

Why has there been a huge boost in gender dysphoria and body dysphoria in the media these past few years?

>everyone on discord is trans
>bodybuilders now look like rich Piana (god bless)
>the average guy at the gym roids

What the fuck

Is this a bot? Or just a really vigilant Nog or Igloo of Nogs?

I remember one thread last week where Eddie and Pubes were talking utter shite the whole thread, nothing politics related. I reported every single post and nothing happened. Utterly useless.

Jews desu.

There was a lad no longer young
Who dreamed of breweries yet to come.
To pour a pint;
His sole delight.
Tis pity he's doomed to NEETdom.

Thanks for at least asking and not just assuming.

Anyone wanna grab a pint in Bedford lol

A-Are you talking about me?