Somali immigrants in the uk

Guys let's please have a sensible discussion. As an Englishmen I'd love to know what my fellow countrymen think of Somali immigrants. So far my experience with them have been mixed. Some were good while others (mainly those that belong to the darood clan who are believed to originate from the oromia region of Ethiopia)

Other urls found in this thread:

somalispot.com/threads/guys-lets-organize-a-raid-on-Sup
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/so-somalia
youtube.com/watch?v=DU3G-bHCZhc
somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=386903
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Samalians are always eating chicken and chips. Don't the primitive subhumans know how to cook?

I live in an area full of Somalis and I gotta say that they are loud af and have some sort of smell especially their women. I don't really have any bad experiences with them.

look at me
we are the UK now,

Good luck europe, all of your leaders fucked you over bad

Somalis should all be killed immediately.

somalispot.com/threads/guys-lets-organize-a-raid-on-Sup Forums.30137/page-4

Your grammar gives you away, Somali subhuman. No Brit would ever write "an Englishmen", they would write Englishman. The singular form, not the plural. Kill yourself ( seriously )

The dumbest people on Earth along with Australian Abbos (68 IQ points average i believe). 8 children in the middle of a famine.

The nigger is very strong in them.

Guys don't insult them or it will get them angry. You really want a mob of Somalis mounting our women? Fucking happened to me and they keep bragging while the police REFUSE TO ARREST THEM!

>some were good

are you a retard? they are fucking niggers and none of them belong there

You got baited you cuck. I wouldnt be surprised if you were a somali masquerading gtfo

Look at me, i'm the britbong now!

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/so-somalia

Average IQ in Somalia: 68

As a white woman myself, Somalis truly are better than white men, though just barely. I wish there were more in Europe. Happy to see them coming by the boatload.

tits or gtfo

I am fluent in Somali. Great language

I only show them to Somalis now

Are you a woman?

Are you Somali? We can get together boo

Kek/10

Made me kek

He's black by the way.

that was pretty funny friend i agree but never say that again please

The males look like aliens

They ruin the view

you dont want to see the horrors that lie beneath abaayad! there areolas are all kinda messed up if you dont believe me holla @ Lola vonroe

even the lefties i know will steer clear of somalis

we have bouncers outside mcdonalds because somalis hang around outside to ask for a spare 50p from people going on and start fights

They are problems in Canada.

How is it that denying the Holocaust or criticizing Islam can get you arrested for "Hate speech", and yet these niggers can get away with calling for sharia, and saying that UK/Europe should be attacked?

@Khad abaayo tell them to unban the noble Duduble of beesha Hawiye. Tell the slag duchess that I've changed

Keep to themselves but totally uninterested in England and being english. Not too many in sheffield though so im not an expert - this is arab land.

Somalis as a whole are dirty niggers. Only the noble Hawiye of Aryan ancestry, specifically Duduble, are redeemable.

You somali retards got called out in the last few threads you tried to make. You truly are retarded shitskins. Go back to your shitty forum

even other africans hate somalis

hey, it's somalians dont be so damn alliterate

I love getting banged by Somali men. He told me he was from Tarud tribe and had massive one. He really did one on my Pink cunt.

Taruds are dirty niggers like all Somalis except the noble Duduble who are part of Hawiye who themselves are Aryan right my Germanic cousins?

somalispot.com/threads/guys-lets-organize-a-raid-on-Sup Forums.30137/page-8
> Roleplay as two different people
My god. You Somalis are pathetic.

Is there any ethnic group worse at making bait threads than Somalis?

I can't say I've had any problems with them.

Somalis are the largest, filthiest pieces of Muzzie shit in the world....deport all Somalis...immediately....and sink the boat!

>tfw somali gf

Exactly. Only the Aryan Duduble are redeemable

youtube.com/watch?v=DU3G-bHCZhc

Somalians in Minnesota say they'd prefer sharia law over American law and would rather live in Somalia

Only whites can spew hate

And Duduble comrade

They moved into where I used to live (hulme, Manchester) and they are proper American nigger shart in the mart tier. Going to the Asda in hulme is a grim ordeal full of somos with 4-10 year old niglets running around being incredibly rude and their and their fat somo mother who's given up trying to control them and loves to stand in your way.

At night the somo teens try to intimate the locals and stay up all night every night chimping out and more than occasionally attacking the local gay population (hulme is known as "homos and somos")

Somalis are like 20% caucasian so they're instantly better than most the other niggers in England...too bad that 20% is mostly arab and egyptian blood so they're still fucking awful immigrants..get em outta here...

And Duduble

>implying a somali would be able to navigate the internet or even know how to use a computer

whats funny is im not even joking these lower life forms dont even use toilets much less technology

wrong bro. tyrone >> abdi

I fucked a Somali transsexual while high on meth.

WTF?

Is wrong with you?

Negroes do NOT belong in any society but their own.

Especially Somali Negroes.

Did Blizzard design this race? The difference in looks between women and men are just to big.

The Christians are aspirational and doesn't afraid of anything, as with the Eritreans, so you'll find them facing off with the mudslimes in the town center where the muzzies set their stall (yeah I'm a bong and we've been invaded, help). They still have to go back though, but they can be a lower priority.

kill me now.

Somalia your bants are weaker than your captcha.

Even other Africans hate them. They hold them in about the same regard SE Europeans hold gypsies.

Their history is one of piracy, and trading in slaves. That is all. Don't let them into your country.

>Guys let's please have a sensible discussion
>white supremacist flag
Fuck. Off. Reddit.

Hows that 68 iq working out for you? Importing retards to the west is a horrible idea. My thoughts on somalians.

Please leave my country.

All somos look raggedy as fuck. Their worst trait is their complete lack of pride. They all look a mess and seem to actually enjoy living in squalor. If you see a nigger shitting behind a tree I can guarantee you that it's a fucking Somalian.

This is exactly right. During the Somalian drought they went to south africa and the nigger population kicked off because they are known as super shit tier negros.

worst on the planet

I'd honestly rather import gorillas.
They'd be more useful/intelligent members of society

They are subhuman and need to fuck off back to nogland

ahahahaaha

There was a bunch of them involved in a sex gang in Bristol.

>being too stupid for agriculture is a famine

portunigger education everyone

oh no

Well...being too stupid for agriculture is well known reason for famines.

lmfao what a backfire. Ironically there will be a migration of Somalis to this site kkkk

Somali e-pirates organize e-raid on Sup Forums!!!

>there will be a migration of Somalis to this site
somalis can't technology tho

those are apes

I'm not a Somali fellow white comrade. We've dun goofed, they'll eat us alive

spotted the normi-e haha get it??? sou engraçado

THEY HAVE NO PLACE IN OUR COUNRTRIES. MAKE SOMALIA GREAT AGAIN.

My impression is that there's very little thought occurring inside their heads.

They just seem to be in the moment, barely.

The other odd thing, is often their mouths are agape. This is something one usually associates with elderly people.

Somalis some real OG's milking the system making others work for them! RESPECT

you're all shit and should have stayed in your shithole country.

There is literally no reason to bring Somalians into western countries. It is a net loss.

Somalis have no concept of forward thinking/planning ahead. One may do something like eat all their food one day and then complain when they're starving a few days later. Such stupidity is impossible to remove from them as the vast majority do not seem to want education. Somalis get out.

wow infidel bitch under the bus has nice ass and legs

This applies to all niggers, not just Somalis.

somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=386903

take this down too guyz

this triggers the somali

Smart enough to blow you Portumoors the fuck out.

Noble White men us lower Somalis are sorry. We tried to be like you, thought it was fun. Little did we know that our intelligence pales in comparison to yours. We reap what we sow and our website is down. I speak to you on the behalf of all Somalis, forgive us and bestow us with our home: SomaliSpot. We can't be refugees here forever.

kys cuck.

Mastah please, it's cold out here

/ournigger/

Fuck all immigrants, I wish they would die in a bar of their own excrement.

Sorry for the harsh words anons, I am a christian really, but these god damn boat jumpers get me so worked up

Site works now. Well done, dance for me.

>So far my experience with them have been mixed

you are an fucking idiot, history tell us everything you don't want to listen

I've only met one Somali while I worked at a petrol station and he was actually okay, it was a middle aged working guy with a family who wore suits all the time

The only things he would buy would be loaves of bread and orange juice

Maybe not. I don't like your tone.

You cunts have been refugees in the UK since forever, as if you'll just go back to your shit board rather than staying here and ruining ours.

You're Paki niggers, how can you even live with that?