Can we just be friends and settle our differences like adults instead of violence lets talk it out one from the left...

Can we just be friends and settle our differences like adults instead of violence lets talk it out one from the left and one from the right come talk it out and come to an option of peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go fuck yourself, commie.

kill yourself kike

you know very well left and right dont exist, if we got rid of the jews the world would sort itself out

and getting rid of the jews is neither left nor right, its just getting rid of the jews

......wow i timed this....10 sec and someone "through a can of pepsi" ok i guess peace aint an option watev just try atleast do we really want more casualtys innocent children to look at us as an example of violence put your political differences aside is this really what you want the kids to look at us as rageing maniacs who from the looks of it peace is just fantasy

No, peace was never an option.
youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA

why is that explain

As soon as we can all recognize Hillary as being the most corrupt person to ever walk the earth. It's really not a political anymore.. it's restoring the trust in FBI and Justice department.

video was extremely clear, i'm not going to type out an essay for you

i want to hear from the viewer (in this case you) how you think there was no option your the viewer of this world on of many in fact and you must explain to the world why you believe this and not use a video as the reason i want your words to be a reason

>this weak-ass bait gets bumped
learn to s@ge dipshit

ok ok fair so its trust i presume? in this case trust in the people who sworn to protect your lives... i can see how that can be problematic when they are currently being silent but the fbi can protect you from terrorist criminals ext but can you protect your own kind ( the human race) from your selfs can you use words instead of fist and guns to convince people that there is a better alt than hurting one an other and this gose to all of us is there a way we can do this?

...thats the most staight to the point answer thanks i guess

More like trust that the government still works for the people. I can protect myself and terrorist criminals don't worry me as much as the previous administration who funded and trained them. There's good people in the FBI, but they all assumed the crimes of the past 8 years would go unseen. We can talk all we want but the patience of many is being thinned by the #Resistance and the people funding them. If there's a civil war it will make Egypt in 2011 look like cake. The lady holding the scale doesn't speak but apparently looks the other way if you put enough money on the other side.

hmm i see this is a big deal than in such case should you be turning your attention from this resistance and instead to the goverment obviusley protect yourself from this "resistance" every they become violent ( im making this as neutral as i can i dont usuraly choose sides) but focus in the government and persist in asking question pressureing them to answer to assure us WITH FULL HONESTY everything WILL be ok and both parties will meet their needs same gose to this "resistance" as well

Let's hope the truth comes out. I'm not holding my breath.

yea at the end of the day we can only hope for a better future am i right? cause thats what we all want in the end peace in our lives. Im glad we had this talk user

kill yourself

im trying

>le every leftist is a commie meme and everyone who doesn't worship white people is anti-white
Right wing SJW faggot

.....ooooooooooooook?

If we could we would, user. But with how rabid the left are, I don't think that's possible. It's sad, but it's true.

I would have voted Bernie, the benefits of education for everyone would be amazing

>le ban muslims from obscure ass countries that dont even commit acts of terror
Anyone who still unironically supports trump is such a damn sucker

yea i see but there is always hope (in general i mean. im not trying to get religious ) who knows maby one day there will be that one "left" that is willing to listen and more and more then you will all come to an agreement of peace.