imgur.com/a/5OzW8
>DeZ Aug31
i.imgur.com/3W3YQJe.jpg
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep 2
>SAA enters Uqayribat, IS counter-attack to expell them. Reports SAA withdrew from Jruh, Uqayribat& Naimiyah, fighting ongoing
>Hez, IS to exchange prisoners near DeZ border
>Ru FM:Sy de-escalation zones pose no danger to Israel’s security
>Kurdish, Assyrian forces clash in Qamishli City
>Jihadist rebels launch surprise assault in west Aleppo
>US-backed SDF recaptures Darayeh area from IS in Raqqah
>Rebel civil war in Idlib: HTS fights against al-zenki movement
>US-backed forces in SE syria sell arms to IS – fsa defector
>Taliban leader claims that group controls over half of Afghanistan
>Iraqi forces redeploy from Aal Afar to al-hawija ahread of large anti-is operation
>Iraqi airplanes drop leaflets informing about upcoming operation “we are coming hawija”
>Houthi, Republican Guard forces kill scores of Saudi-led fighters around Yemen
>RU FM:Rebel forces preparing to use chemical weapons in Daraa
>Captured Syrian pilot with30+soldiers freed by FSA in SE Damascus is prisoner swap
>Philippine army starts its final push to liberate marawi city, IS controls 500-square-meter pocket
>/sg Army 2017 album
myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/904065518616895488
twitter.com/maytham956/status/904067271362052096
twitter.com/maytham956/status/904067315423207425
youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4
youtube.com/watch?v=9yjyMuR29kw
youtube.com/watch?v=h6g1PevHvUs
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/904044447847129089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deir will NEVER fall you dumb ASSadists

ASSAD WILL WIN

DEZ BY DAWN

DEZ BY DAWN

DEZ BY DAWN

DEZ BY DAWN

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 5 left out of 3000+ at the start.
Journey ended in Lebanon as they did not want to ask for visas from Sy Gov.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

DeZ tomorrow inshallah!

What happen Canadabro?

Inshallah!

Lions, And Tigers, and Druze! Oh My!

He went back home ^^

Humanitarian group has received permission from PM Abadi to accompany the ISF into Hawija areas and provide escaping civilians w/ aid
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/904065518616895488

Oxalá!!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Bought today fresh bread. I'm ready.

>Not posting the SAA version

Disappointed in you ebin.

Banned. (Not for firstposting)

so what

This pic is getting posted on many Syrian Pages on jewbook. DEIR EZZOR ALMOST THERE GUYS!

He got b& because a friend of his came to his house, and used his internet to spam some shit on Sup Forums.

2 5

KILOMEMES

redpill me pls about this thread, why ppl care so much about sandnigger shit here?

>implying he's worthy of the SAA version.

WE LOVE ASSAD THE BARREL BOMBER

Tigers found a cave

Because it is not just 'sandnigger shit' it is geopolitics. Also Assad is the savior Syria needs.

kek! Alright stay safe lad!

Remember, this was his plan last year to took over Aleppo

The liberation of one pocket will mark the creation of another, but with attacker and defender swapped. How ironic.

The Tiger's Den

literally cant wait for when the make contact with Issam, i hope they somehow live broadcast it

Oh fug something went wrong :D

I just want to see wahhabi scum getting bombed.

Hol up nigguh. To you anti-assad livestock still here,

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /sg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of anti-assad shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /sg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past good goys.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked after the civil war ends and assad wins while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

There's a homoerotic hero in this whole mess and we're all fags

twitter.com/maytham956/status/904067271362052096
twitter.com/maytham956/status/904067315423207425

DEIR EZZOR HYPE

Wanna try again?

>geopolitics
geopolitics goes between real counties: eu, usa, china, so why this sandshit matters?

who here /comfy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4

Thread theme

Israel planning on mass immigration from European Jews in response to increased terrorism and crime. What have you done to respond to growing anti-Semitism?

holy shit...

Russia/China supports Assad - NATO supports the rebels... can it get more geo-pol than this?

Durrani Driver got taken down for a couple of months and got reuploaded recently
Who remember?

youtube.com/watch?v=9yjyMuR29kw

Also found this /sg/ relic

War is not happening in those countries. It's not exciting listening to the same political bullshit.

>Hohol living in Russia

A fucking classic

here's the pic

Do you want to be surrounded by US from every angle?

Might have worked out if the US proxies and Saudi proxies actually worked together isntead of having their own civil war since 2012. Al-Qaeda was actually responsible for the fall of the rebellion because they didn't side with the moderates or ISIS.

It's about keeping saudis, israelis and (((nato))) weak

>so why this sandshit matters?

>NATO supports the rebels
Maybe morally.

updated pic

You need to capture not only D&Z but an opposite bank of the river for such move, Hans.

Legendary LiveLeaker, ASSadist Takfiri sexforts

Let me tell you anti-american freedom hating ASSad suporting FAGS what.if you put one step,ONE SINGLE STEP close to the our heroic toops(g-d bless) you will face the rightous fury in our hearths.remember the tomahawks?? yeah dont forget them. if this fucking ayyrab muslamic commie dictator who bombs g-d's childrens with BARRELL BOMS thinks that he can fuck around freely while AMERICA is around this giraffe better think again.not on our watch. DONALD TRUMP(pbuh) made this country great again, finaly i get to pay 6,000,000 million $ to dr shekelbergsteinowitz whenever he needs to perscribes me a new dieabeetees medicine, and if this g-dless batard sends his IRANIAN MERSENERIES a SINGLE INCH close to our freedom fighters while THE DONALD sits in the WHITE house we will lunch half of our nuclear arena right on top of his palace. AMERICA is in the game now nad we dont fuck around. g-d bless america.

>Kobajjep

>Hrui Cafe

The most strategic of these points. Do any of y'all think SAA forces visit the cafe before and after engaging in battles?

should have added +Gulfies but it's too late now .. wasn't there some PR bureau opened in turkey by UK though?

wait for those 999

2015: The time combat footages could still include music during deaths and Herr, Achilles were still posting.

forgot pic

So you admit rus/china vs NATO thread is more relevant
>fascist
>not real location
oh you are hundred times more pathetic than filthiest ukrainian slut

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little pony? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in magic kindergarten, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Nightmare Moon, and I have over 300 confirmed friendships. I am trained in magic warfare and I’m the top pony in the entire Equestrian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another friend. I will wipe you the fuck out with friendship the likes of which has never been seen before on Equestria, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Ponynet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pegasi across Equestria and your hoofprints are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, pony. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hug you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hooves. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed friendship, but I have access to the entire arsenal of ponies and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable flank off the face of the continent, you little pony. If only you could have known what magical friendship your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn pony. I will shit friendship all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, pony.

What? How did I link to that post?

>Herr, Achilles were still posting.
Those were the times

they did when they reached kweires
who remembers? report in

>Assad mafia gang bandit family

Assad 4life!

Ahhh!
The Blitz really is happening.

are you really that slow. i am not sure if you had to much vodka or not enough...

youtube.com/watch?v=h6g1PevHvUs

I have no idea what you want to achieve in here, I just told you one of the reasons people are interested in this conflict... there are many many more faces this conflict has and that was just one of it

Good get

>being this autistic

/ug/ was good too

delet

But the other one was terrible.

:^)

>ban evading
MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BAN THE LEAF

quoting myself
is the romanian itt right now who used to spam the anchor lady from that day?
havent seen her pics in sg for a while now

OMG someone saved the old version, kek!
I made that one in april last year!

I also undusted it last week and updated as Romaniabro reposted

I was here

This is him

Strawbz please

aхaхa пpoкcи пeтyшня pили миcиpaбл

kek

soon

checked and neat!

Mister Ebin wants some proof on Kobajjep

nice
and good to see youre still around
whats her name again?

Wow

>#US State Dep. began searching now closed #Russia Trade HQ in #Washington

>Currently Police is at the site of #Russia Trade HQ in #Washington

>Searches will also occur at #Russia #SanFrancisco consulate and consular annex in #NewYork.

twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/904044447847129089

I was just lurking but you faggots know how to grow on me

It's Zelal something