informationliberation.com/?id=57275
youtube.com/watch?v=5MptpV8Y5mI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get off Sup Forums, Spencer.

>for his haircut.
it really is something

Jared Taylor
For the way he pronounces the word "white"

Martin Sellner (do they count as alt right)?

pewdiepie

youtube.com/watch?v=hXllKhmPP_c

He also has a qt3.14 ex lib side chick.

sitting like a propper feminist

MW

Mainly because I like his channel's aesthetics, wish he'd do more variety of intros.

William Pierce

Tie between Mike Enoch and Sven.
Morraciu close second

Is this Spud from Trainspotting ?

Urist likes Zyklon Ben for his labels.

trevor noah

Christopher "quite frankly" Cantwell

Sven

>vegan isis
top fucking kek

>actually calling yourself alt-right like a great goy

Fuck off back to plebbit you faggot

Sargon of Akkad.
PRAISE KEK FELLOW PEDES!

Spencer all the way.

hes facing 60 years and denied bail (((((for some reason))))

My favorite huwhite man.

Harry Truman

>for his haircut
Not loving Dicky Spencer for his yuge moobs!

Abraham Lincoln

How big do you think Spencer's dick is?

60 years for pepper spray? That can't be real.

I heard he's worth $183 million. That's why he's still valuable as someone sympathetic to white nationalism.

Matt Heimbach is better at debate and countering leftists. He knows how to speak the language of leftists and make them question their own sanity.
youtube.com/watch?v=5uOPU_HSnFg

Alexis de Tocqueville

Spencer, for preferring rather not to have negroes in his favorite gay bathhouses in Montana.

Jewish plant. Totally nobody until they needed a face of the new enemy then suddenly he was the leader doing hittler salutes for the camera.

Yeah fuck off

Not my favourite, but he's definitely one of the good ones

Obviously only real answer is Kevin MacDonald

You what? Erryone knows lil'dicky gay as fugg.

Nathans KO haircut

Does Richard Spencer being rich actually bother people?

didn't he tour the USA and announce that American freedom of speech did not exist because the people would get triggered, 100 years ago.

We need billionaires instead of millionaires. Other than that, it doesn't bother me.

As a lifelong lefty who took the red-pill autonomously, self-red-pilled, but coming through hardcore Freud-Marx-Lacan (psychoanalysis, cultural theory and post-modernism) I gotta say, Spencer is doing exactly what I would do, i.e. am doing. There is a language, a set of tools and concepts, that can be deployed in the game, the "language of the Big Other" to give it a Lacanian label. To unpack it now is beyond my Saturday evening half a bottle of wine brain, but Richard gets it and uses it well. Not to say that he speaks for the Big Other, or with its language, more that he addresses it on its terms, and therefore deconstructs it (and therefore its inherent ideological underpinnings) in the same kind of move as has been used bu it against us up to now. To see what I am getting at perhaps take a Spencer speech and compare it to Zizek or someone like that. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but when I first listened to him I was totally impressed with what Spencer is doing with the same shit. As far as my limited experience is concerned, he's groundbreaking. Also, the haircut.

You're Joe Owens, aren't you. Keep up the fight, guy. But shut up about Spencer, just because others are better-looking and more successful and get more attention than you is no reason to cut them down.

nobody cares about richard spencer.

Weev.

informationliberation.com/?id=57275

the only useful jew

Where was the hitler salute? I remember him raising his glass in a badly edited shot on the news cut with redditors/larpers/soon to be hwndu stars in the audience. Maybe you're just mis-remembering, and not totally full of shit.

He's not Jewish. The dating profile which said he was a Jew was fake and designed to smear him.

Hitler because he's dead.

No - it's an asset. The guy's never known want or had to work for someone, kowtow for a living, really, so he comes off as a natural aristocrat. He's got the confidence that comes with it. He makes people pay attention, and that's good for us.

I would care if he were a snob, but he isn't - he's all around pretty good.

I'll say that my favorite alt-righter is probably Brett Stevens, of Amerika.org, for openly being a nihilist.

Nope. She's smokin too

He clearly enjoy sucking dick. White, great hair but dick sucker.... I'll pass this question

Richard spencer is a faggot loving pussy and is connected to the CIA

yeah, no, Spencer is a fag

I find your ideas intriguing and I would like to subscribe to your blog. (not mocking, though it is an old meme.) Anyway, got anywhere where you expand on these ideas? Seriously, make a write-up and sell / give it to altright.com or somewhere else. Even counter-currents.com, a rival for stupid reasons, might take it.

... therightstuff.biz might be interested, too.

Or make a YouTube (or bitchute) video and post it somewhere.

Milo looks like a straight guy next to spencer, and Milo literally enjoy dick sucking...

C'mon, you don't need a 23-and-me to see that he's probably more than half Jewish. Not that I care - we need some smart people on our side.

I used to think that Matt Heibach was just some fat retard. Guy is kinda well spoken and knows how to keep his cool

>I find your ideas intriguing and I would like to subscribe to your blog. (not mocking, though it is an old meme.)

Yeah I know it, good one, I saw only this much in the preview this here Linux thingy gives me when someone replies to my posts, and I laughed.
Seriously, I'm working on it. Was about to make some moves but the big censorship shit habbened. I've been listening to the daily shoah since late last year, when that guy used to upload them and youtube algorithms found them for me (seems so long ago now, my yt feed it absolute cock now, a lot of old shit I watched a couple of years back is showing up to pad it out, anyone else seeing this? there's nothing there for the ai to feed me with so it's mining old shit. some people might understand that as a sign of something breaking). Now of course I'm trying to work out whether becoming a TRS paycuck is worth it. Even thinking of reaching out to the guys directly. There are things habbening here in bongland, we need pool parties.

Until I see that 23andMe I'm not going to assume anything. If he's confident he isn't Jewish (which he is), I'll take his word for it.

I don't know how they think they will actually convict him. Probably hoping he'll just plead out. Might as well make it a capital case at this point. Fuck it.

The JQ is the most important question though, user

>our lands
Okay, 'Mr 1/32 native American'

This video made me more appreciative of Heimbach. He comes of as a bit of a dork sometimes, but his arguments and demeanor are actually on point here.
Also not a manlet, so that's a plus.

I haven't been on YT now for a couple of days, though I noticed it /widened/ its recommendations for me when I was. It might have 'widened' them all outside of alt-rightish stuff by now, I don't know.

Personally I don't think the Daily Shoah is worth much anymore, but YMMV. An intellectual like you might want to look into socialmatter.net's 'ascending / descending the tower' podcast series. That's Neo Reaction, where they aim to build to survive, rather than fight back. I have to say I probably agree though I hate the idea, but they give smart analyses anyway.

Recently Tara McCarthy on YouTube (and bitchute) has hosted a couple of good debates between Greg Johnson and others, as well.

Woes

can't believe he hasn't been mentioned yet

the one thing that was a bit iffy was where he started going off against israel. while every he said is 100% true, its a bit of a stretch considering the same thing happened on this continent. though a massive difference is that in israel the genocide is happening right now as opposed to being in the past

It's encouraging, how many there are after all, isn't it?

mike enoch t.bh lads

Good taste

Probably Milo or Jake Paul

Some right-wingers overuse the Palestine conflict as a talking point against Israel.
Just focus on the Jews' and Israelis' other crimes. No one cares about some Palestinian monkeys dying.
Besides, lefties are already crying about it constantly.

... Oh yeah - he just did a weekly news update with Tara McCarthy on bitchute.

How do these brits not get thrown in jail? I guess that would go for Woes as well - enough free speech still, that it takes actual threats of violence, or actual hate, to go to jail? So, less strict than YouTube, huh?

It's hit and miss really. I put it down to pure luck that they've stayed out of jail.

This. 1488.
>t. Gen Z masterrace

i want to see more memes like this.

Spencer is a kike

TDS is capable of delivering a good giggle, and Mike is on point so often, he's definitely furnished me with some good one liners.
>survive or fight?
I'm all for the fight, every other alternative aim, as attractive as it is to the inner scaredy-cat who just wants to curl up, the only thing my heart will allow me to do is fight back. I can't be happy any other way, I've tried. Survival is mere meat-instinct, humans are more than that, and Europeans more besides. I'll take a look anyway.

I like Tara. Everyone like that is gaining traction. It's about waking up the neighbour now. My mates are coming round. It helps that they already see me as a bit of a brainiac so they're prepared to listen, and i've sure blackpilled them plenty. Thing is I'm actually having to undo years of leftist shit i did, but it's a fair penance. Let justice reign.

Macedonia is Albania/Bulgaria

What birth year is the cutoff for millenial/gen Z

My favorite alt righters are the frog and Sargon of Akkad!

I love it when Sargon pwnz feminazis

youtube.com/watch?v=5MptpV8Y5mI
Does anybody have the cnn one this shit is too funny

>

this tbqh

i wish he was my uncle

earliest cutoff i that read of is 96

Jared Taylor for his intelligence. The man is great at articulating difficult to understand concepts like racial differences in intelligence and nationalism as easy to understand videos with no fashy/nationalistic symbols, just facts and science. Its a great tool for normies to get redpilled

No but I listened to the cnn one the other day, I can maybe cut it if it doesn't show up but its on a sim card somewhere and will take a bit of fannying about.

>mfw when you fuck up your haircut and it looks like spencer shoop

i hate sargon so fucking much

who's the guy on the right?

Why dude? LoL only feminazis hate him

Meh, we have lost only 2 cities to Albanians, while you on the other to shitskins... Lmao.

BTW who was Spencer before 2016?

Spencer, Baked Alaska, and Nathan Damigo.

>BTW who was Spencer before 2016?
Still Richard Spencer, then minus as much MSM coverage. You're a low-info pleb, we get it.

Paul Gottfried because he is Jewish

toiling in the trenches as a basic-bitch conservative, then a lonely (because relatively classy) voice in the wilderness crying for white identity.

Eli Mosley

Heard him on Red Ice yesterday, I think we are going to be hearing a lot from him over the next little while

fuck off, stormweenie