Celebrate Diversity

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844766/Hunt-man-filmed-grinding-against-Notting-Hill-officer.html
youtu.be/F4mtxbB-MsE
reddit.com/r/ImGoingToHellForThis/comments/6xo7vk/yo_dat_doorhole_too_big_oppreshun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She should be fired.

the head of the police department is female...

The UK is cancer.

This is the future of all white women if you fucking cucks don't start lifting and planning.

she's only laughing because he's black, it's like a dog humping someone's leg

And he should be arrested

stop victim blaming
and don't forget immigrants can't rape

> white male sexually assaults black police woman around crowd of cheering whites
> international news

> black male sexually assaults white police woman around crowd of cheering whites
> lol, so enriched! diversity

He didnt assault her she was laughing..

>Where did it all go wrong, lads?
In 1945

>Where did it all go wrong, lads?

Nervous laughter or shock effect, she was clearly trying to get away.

>make women your authority figures and enforcers of law
>they capitulate to foreigners because they are genetically programmed to lower their standards of acceptable social behaviour when dealing with foreign males
>this behavior can be widely observed in women travelling abroad as well as in female bonobos

The absolute state of western society

All Bonobo apes should be killed. They are a disgrace to the hominoids. Chimps are the rightful heirs to the hominoid throne and should be honored by humans.

Chimpanzee society is quintessentially male while bonobo society is quintessentially female. We can learn a lot about the state of our own by observing our evolutionary cousins.

I dont tgink a female police officer has anything to be shocked over, she has all the power in the world to make him stop but she doesnt. Its just a dance bro.

stop I can only get so hard

>female police officer
>power to stop anything
This is why we're all going down the shitter.

1914 and a bit before

Sometimes I just want to visit London to see the absolute state of it with my own eyes.

t. nigger

>being this beta
Bro if you cant find a woman to breed your weak ass genes then its your fault only.

Ad honimem, tell me why you get mad if a white woman has any fun?

what do you mean victim? she clearly enjoyed it and was having fun

yah, until he catches her alone and fucks her

Tell them, these virgins cant stand to see women have fun.

yeah! you get her jamal!

>Police hunt grinning man filmed 'grinding' against female police officer at Notting Hill Carnival

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844766/Hunt-man-filmed-grinding-against-Notting-Hill-officer.html

Am I doing it right?

I don't know about the betas who think she's a victim, I just can't believe a law enforcement officer garners so little respect while in uniform. It boggles my mind, any non-nigger American see's this and is absolutely baffled.

It's not about finding a woman to breed your genes, it's about finding one who would raise your kids without fucking them in the head.
Or in this case, it's about finding a police officer who would arrest someone on the spot for sexually assaulting them.

Yeah thats true, they should respect the bobbies, but its not a race issue.

Bro if you can only find instagram punk chicks then i feel sorry for you. A good timid next door girl can raise a good family, but no one will wife her in her prime 16-20 so she turns to cheap one night stands, because she is told a beta boi will provide when she turns 27

>wanting kids

You spastic

youtu.be/F4mtxbB-MsE

please kys

Just some poor migrant third graders who only dream of a better life and a warm place to rape.

Some white brit should get someone to record him doing the exact same thing, and show the hypocrisy when they charge him with sexual assault

>trollstation
i used to watch their videos before they recruit all these cringy niggers

someone post the webm of that movie scene

Fight it every day. Drop red pills in normy zones. You can literally help right now by expanding influence on plebbit and drop some truth seeds:

reddit.com/r/ImGoingToHellForThis/comments/6xo7vk/yo_dat_doorhole_too_big_oppreshun

Make the xenohatred the norm and okay.