A former Hillary Clinton employee who worked in exposing child trafficking in Cambodia was found dead after going...

>A former Hillary Clinton employee who worked in exposing child trafficking in Cambodia was found dead after going missing on Monday.

newspunch.com/hillary-clinton-employee-child-trafficking-dead/

and another one gone, and another one gone...
another one bites the dust yeaaahhhhhhhhhh

Why do they keep killing people if the truth coming out is inevitable?

No... impossible

bump

>The body belonging to State Department employee Kurt Smolek was pulled from the Potomac River on Wednesday, in a death that’s being treated as suspect by police.
can't be the clintons, all their victims commit suicide and the deaths are not suspicious at all and there are no investigations into any of those deaths
>kurt smolek found floating in river, victim of botched robbery with 3 gunshots to the back of the head, police call it a suicide because of note found 3 miles from victim's body
now THAT points to the clintons

And another one's gone...
and another one's gone...

IT'S ALL JUST A COINCIDENCE

>Why do they keep trying to stop people from sending them to jail for the rest of their lives?

Election of trump have saved a predetor psychopath from becoming the president although the war will probably come anyways because intelligent people can be controlled by fools.

you're getting sleepy OP. time for a nap. enough silly conspiracy theories.

*yawn* this whole meme is so tiresome. Is nobody else feeling sleepy.

How do they get people to keep working for them?

Idiots think the death count is just a conspiracy because they only hear it mentioned and talked about on Brietbart and Info Wars, respectively, and never hear about it on CNN.

They also believe the family is wholesome and charitable.

bump

I looked into it all and its literally nothing. Well time for me to head to bed and catch some Z's

Can I get a basic ferris wheel of the fbi email dump?

>newspunch

Never heard of that site before. How reliable is that?

Can anyone give a source from any of the well-known sites like CNN? I can't trust sites like funnyjunk or 9gag.

Why did the guillotine fall out of fashion?

Dead people can't testify against your crimes in court

FUGGGGGGGGG. Ok FUGGGGGGGGGGG. Didnt even think of that.

Hillary is a modern day Al Capone

This. I need a trustworthy source not some trash site I've never heard of

This
I need a shareblue or occupydemocrats source stat

>once he stops running, he falls

Now that is fucking scary shit.

Anyone wanna guess how many shots to the back of the head he commited suicide by?