>Look to lower Manhattan
>Make out building swaying back and forth as wind exceeds 165 mph
>Hear buckling
>Glass breaking as limits of sway are closely reaching their max
>World Trade Center gives out
>Falls over
>NotAgain.jpg

1 day before 9/11

That'd be pretty neat. I'm on Florida's east coast and filled up my spare gas cans yesterday, just in case.

I've had a month's worth of food and water stockpiled since May.

Prove it op.
Give us a source

>ventusky.com/?p=38.3;-72.1;3&l=wind-850hpa&t=20170911/06&m=gfs

That's Baltimore

>Wake up in Florida during Hurricane Charlie
>Hear about houses getting rekted
>Remember I'm white and my house isn't shit
>Go back to sleep without a care.
Was fun seeing Gators in the driveway

Of course, that projects it hitting the Chesapeake, not NYC

>after 11:00 pm

close to the next day

the hurricane will likely be slightly north and NYC will still have to deal with 80 mph winds. just think how Houston was affected while the hurricane touched down over rockport

>That'd be pretty neat. I'm on Florida's east coast and filled up my spare gas cans yesterday, just in case.
My idiot brother just flew down to FL panhandle somewhere for a wedding. I told him he was retarded. We laughed, and he is there now. What a goof. If you are reading this bro, I still love ya but you are fucking retarded!

Unless the hurricane stalls out like Harvey did (which is rare, and why they were calling it a 500 year event), then it's no big deal. The real happening is where the hurricane-force winds are and where the storm surge is. I reckon that storm surge would be nuts in Chesapeake Bay.

Irma's at least a week out from landfall, plus the Panhandle rarely gets hit.

The eye is actually much closer to D.C. than NYC. tee hee

either one is good

are they really predicting category 5?

Love ya too bro!!! Can't wait for you to pick my ass when I get back ;)

it is predicted to be more powerful that Harvey, if any high populated area around the seaboard is adversely affected. it could lead to an economic rut. just in Texas, everyone was scrambling to get gas after Greg Abbot said there was a 30% drop in production of gasoline. it will also lead to general widespread fear with the media being the way it is

>are they really predicting category 5?

Northeast user here.

This part of the country couldn't even handle the Tropical Storm known as Sandy, can't imagine a cat anything hitting here.

Hurricanes are anti Semitic.

Large refineries in Delaware City, DE & Marcus Hook, PA. Pic related.

ventusky.com/?p=38.3;-72.1;3&l=wind-850hpa&t=20170911/00&m=gfs

I live on long island, I HOPE it comes sandy got me a week and a half off a school

Good. I hope the entire city is destroyed.

if it gets bad it will likely effect the global economy and perhaps lead to the area being taken advantage of

>sandy got me a week and a half off a school

Gotta be 21+ to post on here, kid.

looking at that prediction the eye well south-west of New York, however New York will be hit storm surges because it is on the western side of the hurricane where the winds are stronger.

Sandy was a freak storm with that combined with a second low pressure system that compounded egfects, it was not a weak or small storm by any means

Sandy-2012
Now 2017
What did he mean by this?

The fact that he is bragging about getting off school shows he probably is still in grade school.