I'm 27 years old, and can say with complete honesty that November 8, 2016 was the best day of my life

I'm 27 years old, and can say with complete honesty that November 8, 2016 was the best day of my life.

Is that weird?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is quite sad.

if you reverse that sentence, you'll get Trump

So it's all been downhill from here?

:^)

For me it was the 9th. Better than sex.

what happened yesterday? Did Trump pooed after 5 days?

The day western civilization was saved.
checking

It's too bad that there's hardly any screen caps from Sup Forums on that day. We were all too drunk to save anything.

checking isn't allowed here.

The best day of my life was when I won the lottery.

It was pretty good man. I had half resigned myself to losing and dealing with the fallout, but the hope that he could win was still there. I had bought into the poll jew, and didn't think there was a realistic path to victory. Still, I was kinda paranoid the point was to suppress voters through demoralizing us, so I made sure I went out to vote that day as soon as I got off work. The build up as the voting results came in was incredible. Blue wall states all to close to call, VA not going their way. FL and NC all too close, red state base were mostly easily called. I really don't know how to describe that night, but it all came together over several hours, and it felt great to see the media and their lemmings losing their minds. Bretty gud buddy

it was a major timeline shift

No. It's not.

There are like a hundred things that make that night more epic than just Trump winning.

>Hillary had a 98% chance of winning
>If Hillary won then our demographics wouldn't allow a republican to win again after she gives amnesty
>The liberals said that the election couldn't be rigged and then changed their minds overnight
>The media tears were glorious
>Hillary literally rented out a place with a glass ceiling
>Trump won after the "grab em by the pussy" tape
>The celebrities cried that night
>And, to add salt to the wounds, they won the popular vote for nothing

And, Sup Forums won the meme war

I was so pissed that day. Went to bed at 9am. Greatest feeling ever. Difficult to describe compared to other great moments in my life, validation etc.

Yes. That means that nothing "better" has ever happend in your so called life

You're a short-sighted idiot. Trump in the end can't go alone versus the media, the corporations, bureaucracy. Bannon out and Gorka out, shows this very clearly. You are overestimating Trump and having unrealistic hopes about him. What awaits you is disappointment. You should always think of the worst case scenarios. Trump can't turn the cultural tide that has been growing for decades. If you think so, you're desperately deluding yourself

damn kill yourself op just kys

>nostalgia for just one year ago
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

No young blood, not at all. I completely understand and agree with you totally.

t. Old user

Yeah, I think Trump winning may have saved humanity when you think about the direction we were headed in.

Agreed. Though I'm about to have a kid so...

I couldnt handle watching florid swing back and forth so I went to bed. Had my mom come in my room at like 3 in the morning hyped as fuck saying "he fucking actually won!!!!". I woke up thinking that was just a dream. Popped open Sup Forums...

NEVER COMIN DOWN NIGGA

it was a historic event, pham.
I danced and i cried for 3days.
I dont wouldnt say it was the best time of my life, but certainly one of the most emotional

I was thinking about this the other day.

I was sitting there on the train home from work laughing my ass off thinking about the fact that trump won.

What an excellent time to be alive.

The place 404'd out, could not check out the happenings.

Pathetic.

Fuck man, I'm Canadian and it was the best day of my life too.

Although walking around with the biggest shit eating grin on the 9th was probably even better.

youre just a cuck

I like Trump too but his election wasn't the highlight of my life

awesome night

>the forever virgin thread

((((saved))))

BASED!

for (You)

26 years old. It remains the happiest moment in my life.

More than losing my virginity, more than completing military training, more than getting out of the military, more than buying a house, and more than catching my fiancée's sister naked.

what's sad is a nation of whites terrified of making eye contact in public