Cultural appropriation

I am currently an exchange student here in Tromso, Norway. Last night I saw something at a bar that made me mad, It was a blonde girl with dreads.
This is not ok, dreads is a very central part of my people's culture. A white girl with dreads would have been considered racist if I was back home in the US
>But the greeks and celts
Not an argument

This episode was so disgusting. I am currently considering dropping out from college, I always thought Norwegians wasn't racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WyG9zvUk6C4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you, nigger. Your hair isn't special

Kys

Could you smell her from across the bar..

>Tromso
Yeah... good luck with that.

nigger sees dreds -> drops out of college.

kek. the jokes write themselves. Have fun on the welfare train, negro.

Can you imagine only being able to give a child curly hair afro, what a fucking nightmare of a life

This girl would like to have a word with you.

No.

Isn't dreads a Greek thing anyway? Just because you can only pull off one of our hairstyles doesn't make it yours, froboy.

>blm
>Tromso, Norway
Kys

>A white girl with dreads would have been considered racist if I was back home in the US
wtf?

Nigger you need to start learning how to share especially since you've brought very little to the table.

You should be proud we are indulging aspects of your odd culture not get possessive and act all petulant like a Chimpanzee.

If I had negro hair I would coat my self in napalm and light myself on fire.

Face it Anfriny, whites do everything better.

Good, drop out and go back to where you're feelings are not hurt. And don't come to the United States. Do whatever you need to do without white help and see how far you go.

Why are you over there dressing in white clothes, going to white schools, drinking up white culture, and you get mad because some random girl has hair you consider black?
Fuck you.

Don't go to a Phish or Dead Co show if 1 white chick with dreds offends you !

>Back Home
>US

Become who you are. Stop Appropriating White culture.

You are not Norwegian, American, or White.

What cultural appropriation though? Have you ever had long hair? Dreadlocks are a natural occurrence.

t. guy with unintentional dreads

>being this mentally unstable
and you wonder why blacks are shot on sight

Don't be a cunt mate, dreadlocks is all they have

>1 post by this larper

Libshit logic

Niggers didn't invent dreads get over it.

>implying Vikings didn't sport the dread

OP we really need to see your regional ID.

I get that sinking feeling Australia is waking up.

Vikings had dreadlocks you retard.
Not washing or combing your hair is not your special gift to the world

sage nigger cunt

I agree because dirty matted hair is the only culture you savages have.

1 post by this id

obvious shill/bait

Why do you guys keep replying to this?

we wuz magical hairz n sheit!!!
da white man stole muuh culture and ruined muh emadukashion!!!! now I needs dat gibs frum da gubment!!!

>electricity was invented

Stop. You sound like a nigger.

All niggers are worthless and must be exterminated.

bait

If you have ever travelled in a car, bus, or anything using an internal combustion engine with inflatable tyres, or watched television before, you've appropriated and insulted MY culture. But I agree with you that dreadlocks SHOULD make people mad, because they look like dried horse dung when viewed up close.

ok fuck off the internet and into your mud hut, racist nigger cunt

>a nigger being able to survive in Tromso

come on lad i'm gigglin'

that place is only for t r v e hyperboreans

oh look its this thread again. dreds are white fuck off

>28 replies
>OP - 1 post by this ID
>clearly an agitation thread based on OP's post

save yourselves the trouble and find better threads to discuss things in my friends as this boat has no captain.

people can do whatever they want. you niggers appropriated star wars.

I agree, blacks should stop wearing western clothing.

nigger you have aids not culture

Europe for Europeans, Africans for Africans, America for Americans, Asia for Asians, Australia for Australians, Antarctica for Antarctians

Thats chainmail

>Dreads make me mad
No way you are at uni. You have so little in your life, that hairstyles make you mad? You are lying. I'm actually at uni, and I'm armpit deep in real work. Only thing that upsets me are underclassmen who don't shower and I'm forced to do projects with.
Fake and ghey

Correct

>some leftyfag try to dress like you
>you get offended
>they are literally the only ones who want you here
Go back now. We dont want you here

>writing like a white SJW
>using green text properly
>saying not an argument
>claiming to be a triggered black person ignorant of real racism, who is in Norway, all while hiding behind a meme flag and showing that you clearly understand how to use Sup Forums and speak proper English.
>1 post by this ID
>implying anyone but a small minority of liberals actually gives a shit about cultural appropriation in the states
0/10 bait.

>its my unique culture to have unwashed clumps of sticky egg hair

white people had dreads in ancient history and caveman days. stay mad

Sieg Heil mein Negger

>A white girl with dreads would have been considered racist if I was back home in the US
yeah right. filthy leftist/'punk'/'anarchist'/etc bitches have been wearing it since the 80s. maybe now with the 'we wuz kangs' bullshit are there some niggers who have a problem with it, but that's very recent.

GTFO of Europe nigger. Go back to murica and scream rayceees on twitter or something.

Add more spelling mistakes next time if you want to cosplay as a nigger

This.

There is no such thing as cultural appropriation

> The world's northernmost mosque is to be found in Tromso

Sigh... there's no escape from multiculturalism.

I am currently an exchange student here in Detroit, USA. Last night I saw something at a bar that made me mad, It was a fucking nigger drinking beer. This is not ok, beer is a very central part of my people's culture. A nigger drinking beer would have been considered racist if I was back home.
>But the mesopotamians and egyptians
Not an argument

This episode was so disgusting. I am currently considering joining the KKK and genociding the subhumans, I always thought nig-nogs wasn't racist

youtu.be/WyG9zvUk6C4

This is shopped ? Surely.

Could you stop appropriating my culture and get off the fucking internet, and the computer.

I also really hope you aren't wearing jeans right now or have a phone.

That shit is racist.

but the minoans, greeks, celts, picts, egyptians, thracians, gauls, scythians, massagetae, persians, medes...

kike shitposter attention whoring on a fake incident transmitted only by his high tales
... as has always done

>abort thread