Are Amish redpilled?

>Breed like rabits
>White, german ancestry only - no niggers or spics
>Immune to the TV and Internet-Jew
>Very traditional
>Christian values (inb4 christcucks and dead-kike-on-stick)
Do they know of the group who want them dead and replaced? If they were made aware of the looming semitic danger, would they join us in our plight and push them back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVm8yj_Z0MM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=m64X1hMCJoE
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=xqo-dytQn7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mennonites are better, although stuck on spicland

Both are good
I deeply respect these groups, a great example for the right strategy against this degenerate society

Shiieet I always thought Amish were kikes

>no niggers or spics
youtube.com/watch?v=lVm8yj_Z0MM&feature=youtu.be

Nope, Baptists

delet this

In all seriousness, that show "Breaking Amish" Is proof of them trying to break down the Amish people and subverting them into mindless slaves to (((western))) culture.

Thats it. Im killing at least 10 jews and 20 niggers today.

Shameless bump

have another BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=m64X1hMCJoE

This one was more interesting...

Its interesting to watch the modern British girls curiosity and even get drawn back into traditional roles to a certain degree. Theyre intrigued by it and cant help it.

Nature is beckoning for them to return to their roles.

wish i was born amish

yes

Nah dude there are quite a bit of mennonites in America. My mom grew up as a mennonite and my grandmother is still one.

Good at certain things, bad at other things.

When you live in a bubble like the Amish, you will not fare well in debates on bigger issues etc.
Just like the liberals who life in their safe spaces, they get wrecked all the time: youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

American mennonites are "integrated", though. The ones on South America are like the Amish, living isolated and shunning modern technology.

The American media can't leave them alone.

These people look genuinely happy.

Wish amish will still have high birth rate in the years to come

They're pacifists. They won't take up arms against us. If you like the so much, get some piety and discipline in your freakin' body and join them. Be in the world not of the world. Otherwise sit back and observe them with respect.

>These people look genuinely happy.
They are. I see them regularly. They don't give a fuck about us and our problems. 99% of the bullshit you worry about on the day to day, they don't even know about. Wrap your brain around that. You will never hear an amish person bitching about facebook etc. They don't complain at all actually. They love life and accept it as it is. They are very based as well. They would not have a woman president ever. They swung the state of PA.

The huterites out by Lethbridge paid me $200 to fuck one of their wives or daughters or whatever.

I don't actually know, she was under a blanket with a hole cut in it.

I would become Amish if I didn't despise Anabaptist Theology. My grandfather was a Mennonite farmer/rancher and did a lot of business with the Amish. We're all totally depraved but the Amish are some of the best of the worst. I have a great deal of respect for them. If only there was a Reformed Primitive sect I could join.

no problem as long as he doesn't become Amish either

Wasted quints. I apologize to everyone on Sup Forums for wasting these digits. I am ashamed.

>They swung the state of PA.
I don't think it was them alone. PS was won by the same wave as the other rustbelt states.

I like them, and I think they are redpilled, at least they know to stay away from this destructive and poisonous system.

I picked up this homeless kid outside of Houston as the storm hit and basically did the same thing to him in exchange for food and water.

Dare I say this is /ourfetish/?

Mennonites are quite decadent though. The women wear colored dresses. They are great though, and they are a great reservoir of blue eyed individuals. They are great keepers of the white germanic man's culture as well. Their hymns are great. You fucking pagans have lost the plot if you think we should get rid of shit like this.

Lasst die Herzen immer fröhlich

1. Laßt die Herzen immer fröhlich
und mit Dank erfüllet sein;
denn der Vater in dem Himmel
nennt uns seine Kinderlein.
REFRAIN
Immer fröhlich, immer fröhlich,
alle Tage Sonnenschein.
Voller Schönheit
ist der Weg des Lebens;
fröhlich laßt uns immer sein!
2. Gott führt uns an Vaterhänden,
schützet uns in Kampf und Streit;
seine Gnade ist's, die täglich
Kraft und Stärke uns verleiht.
3. Wenn wir uns von ihm abwenden,
wird es finster um uns her;
unser Gang ist nicht mehr sicher
und das Herz von Freuden leer.
4. Aber die Gerechten grünen,
und ihr Pfad ist immer licht;
laßt uns deshalb Jesu dienen,
will'gen in die Sünde nicht!

youtube.com/watch?v=xqo-dytQn7Q

Amish are pretty cool, and very skilled craftsmen. It feels odd when I happen to find myself in an Amish community. Their houses are all beautiful, but nearly identical, and it's very odd seeing houses with no porch light, or wiring going to them. They all do the same things on the same days. Like if it's laundry day, you will know, because all houses have the laundry out on the lines drying. All their clothes are the same as well, so not only are they all doing laundry on the same day, but they're all washing the same clothes. I have, on occasion had my nose assaulted by standing too close to an Amish family, as they don't use things like deodorant. But if you need to buy something made of wood, your best bet is going to the Amish. I was pricing out prefab homes, and after going from place to place in town, and being disappointed by the quality, and the high prices, I went down to Amish country. Found a manufacturer there that was building houses that were at least twice as nice, in both build quality, and materials, and almost half the price. A friend of mine once hired the Amish to build him a barn. At the end of the day, one of them knocked on his door asking for a tarp so they could cover their materials for the next day. My friend went and found a tarp in his garage, and was bringing it to them, but got annoyed when he saw a tarp just laying in the grass. He look at them and said
>What's wrong with this tarp, and grabbed it. When he lifted it, he noticed it had a dead Amish kid under it. No doubt one of the worker's sons. I guess the kid fell off the barn while working, so they just covered up his body with a tarp, and continued with the job. Pretty based.

I gosh, I'm so embarrassed that I messed up that greentext.

These ones are made up of many of the brunette type. Still absolutely 100% white european germanic ancestry.

If you're ever travelling near Amish areas and have to pee, hold it because
if you go to the rest stops they're filled with Amish cocksuckers.
True story.

They basically don't hurt, but are not of chief value either

how easy is it to temporary join? I don't give a fuck about their bulshit religion, I just want the excellent environment to bring up young kids and not have to worry about your wife fucking niggers. After my kids are grown I'll quit and go retire in thailand, barebacking as many gooks as i can b4 i die of aids.

>I have, on occasion had my nose assaulted by standing too close to an Amish family, as they don't use things like deodorant.

Don't they even use soap? Every user incldung amishfags should know soap doubles as a roll on deodorant under armpits.

Inbred

Some of them could use an infusion of genetics. Some of them have incredible genetics though. Some of the communities are platinum blonde hair and light blue eyes. And they have strong immune systems.

God you people are as bad as the Mexicans. You want all the benefits of some community, but don't want to commit to it.

What makes you think they would let you insert yourself and family into their community to enjoy the benefits, then just piss off after your use for them is over. The community is the way it is b/c the people make life long commitments to it. It isn't some service you can subscribe to.

This is why your community is shit. Imagine yourself multiplied by 10's of thousands just like you.

with an attitude like that to use others you deserve to be cucked my Jamal

what's wrong with them being here?
we respect them and let them be...

They live all over town and are friendly and sell food cheap

ROFL. Are you trying to be funny or do you really have this degenerate of world view?

You think they're going to let you play nintendo in church?
ROFL.

Sounds like your kids are already screwed.

yes, they make great cheese

i ate dinner at an amish family's home once.
it was a unique and overall good experience
and dinner was great.
this was pre 9/11 era and i was a kid.