What is his endgame, Sup Forums?

Salvation

To enrich himself.

He's a heretic who is going to Hell

This guys more of a motivational speaker to houstonfags than he is a christian

To be part of the Bangers 2018 world tour

making a fuckton of money convincing people Jesus will love them more if they donate to his billion dollar organization. dude could sell 1 house and fix Flint Michigan's water supply, he instead chooses to buy more jets.

Joel Osteen will not be spared in Deus Vult 2.0.

Go look up his dad, John Osteen.

A serious Hellfire preacher.

How Joel turned out like this I do not know.

To become the new martin short

$$$$$$

Because it is easier to make profit then to be a prophet

deus vult tards really are the worst

This. It's funny because as a capitalist I have no problem with someone making money. I do have a problem with someone preaching altruism while soaking up as much cash as possible and also basically defrauding other people out of it.

Part of me appreciates Olsteen's positivity. At least he's not the kind of cruel, mean pastor. But he's such a charlatan that any good message he says is mute. I say that as an atheist.

Money

>connections to the clergy through his dad
>acted on the need to rebel against his parents
>understood the power that his family posessed
>has an eternal boner for the fear and comfort he installs in the hearts of his followers
>demigod status is addictive and at this point he probably honestly thinks that all this power and wealth are the result of god blessing him
>also might be a psychopath.

$$$

Valuing physical things is unholy. The only truly virtuous life is a life lived simply. This is why the Catholics are heretics. Organised religion is heresy. God can only be found through enduring suffering.

To relieve stupid people of their money.

Very true. Organised religion is just a mafia branch.

To get your money. And he's winning.

Collecting millions of dollars from idiots who believe in fairy tales.

At least Marvel fags get a good movie to show for it. DC fags need not reply.

This is why Christianity is and has been turning more decentralized in the US. We've seen a boom in non-denominational Christianity, which is also growing rapidly throughout other continents.

Also, Jesus was vocal of pharisees at the time who closed salvation off to people, or whom seem to worship man over God. There are plenty of scriptures in which these pharisees, or religious Jews at the time, were criticized about their 'religiosity' which corrupted their faith.

Here's an indirect criticism that Jesus said in regards to showing off your rightousness:
Matthew 6
[ Giving to the Needy ] “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, ...

Well since everyone's bored with AntiFa let's pick on Joel ostien and all tax exempt con religious cults

He and his wife are really cyborgs

To get free make-up tips on Twitter.

$$$$$

A rich goy? Oy vey!

He must be stopped!

So crazy. I unironically love John Osteen. Legit man of God.

Joel makes me want to institute an Inquisition.

To kill all humans

to be the best tool show on cable television

to check it