If I was Google, I would actually invest in AdNauseam. Not publicly, of course...

If I was Google, I would actually invest in AdNauseam. Not publicly, of course. This is an excellent way to dominate the market even harder and stomp out the competition. All you need is to fill the internet with more white noise which others will have trouble filtering. Google, with its machine learning, won't.

The only people who can really fuck over Google are so called blackhat marketers. They are real pros. To generate fake clicks, they have an arsenal of sophisticated botnets and they often use malware on normies' computers. They're not volunteers, they have a strong financial incentive to click-spam their competitors. AdNauseam is baby-tier. Google has seen it all before. It has fought click wars for more than a decade.

Those refunds you keep talking about do not even come from AdNauseam traffic. They come from professional blackhat botnets that imitate user behavior and are only detected post factum. AdNauseam doesn't even load the page. AdNauseam follows primitive, easily recognizable patterns. AdNauseam traffic is filtered immediately.

Do you think that amateur AdNauseam fanboys are smarter than blackhat gurus? I don't think so.

Here is some insight on how Google battles them. This is from 2015, before AdNauseam took off.
adage.com/article/digital/inside-google-s-secret-war-ad-fraud/298652/

So, what do we have in the end? Google's competitors who use outsourced pajeet coders make heavy losses, advertisers just flock to Google because it's the one who can combat click fraud best. Google strengthens its monopoly. Wow, what a victory.

The only thing AdNauseam really does is playing into Google's hands. I am pretty sure the thread is full of Google shills who promote AdNauseam to kill competition and advance their "anti-hate speech" agenda. Every AdNauseam shill can be declared a Google shill at this point.

Oh yea, have fun passing your real IP address, location and ISP each time an ad is clicked. You are truly doing a good goy's job.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TruNews/status/903770703471796224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if its not doing anything, why are you here making this thread trying to keep people from using it?

Boom

It's also literally ran from Israel and is obviously connected to Mossad. people are retards and think pixel numbers mean they are actually costing them money.

>stomp out the competition.
What competition?

you aint scamming anyone google shill
we know your jewish tricks, goy

Below is the real red pill on AdNauseam.

The Marxist Jews are the masters of subversion. They know best how to infiltrate the discourse and twist it for their own good. One of their common techniques is called "false equivalence". The trick is to substitute a minor, mundane issue for a major one and eventually take the attention away from really important things. So called "ad surveillance" is one of the examples. Yeah, it's kinda nasty, but no more than dog poo in the street. It's basically cookie tracking which can be disabled with one click. Only tech-illiterate normies who buy shit online are affected by it. Can I easily disable government surveillance? The effects of mass migration, affirmative action, anti-hate speech regulations? The Marxist Jews don't want people to talk about it, they want everybody to focus on their ad poos. This is not even helping the cause. Instead of promoting alternatives to Google services and Youtube, damaging Google's reputation in the eyes of normies, they make people vent out in a safe outlet, which may actually benefit Google in the first place.

Big advertisers have been waging click wars on each other for YEARS. Reports of mass click fraud date back to 2015, 2013, 2011.. And they use much more sophisticated methods than just blatantly sending 100 clicks an hour from your home IP. Over 50% of web traffic is bot traffic at this point. Do you think Google's quantitative analysts are dumb? That they don't have early filters in place? If anything, it's Google's competitors that will suffer from click fraud first.

So, what's the REAL goal of these Jews?
- To give Google an edge over competitors because the latter can't handle click fraud effectively and lack good quants
- To sell data to Google for their new adblocker
- To suppress smaller scapegoat websites in favor of (((big))) ones
- To push the discourse sideways, in a safe direction
- To expose the IP addresses of people with questionable political views
We can only guess.

>I-I-I-It's not doing anything
>Chrome disables the app

Fuck Google.

Yeah basically they made a bunch of posts on here a week ago calling this economic terrorism all the retards got drawn in like flies to a light.

Reverse Psychology.

this

nice try google

twitter.com/TruNews/status/903770703471796224

Google is too big to fail.

how is this pol related again?

hahahahahhahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Never trust a Democrat.

1 post and a meme flag

hmmmmmmm

'1 post by this ID'

So why is it banned from the store?
Huh?

>hey, our advertising costs through google are rapidly increasing, but our sales aren't

>its afraid

This is one of those Sup Forums topics I sit out because I have no idea who's jewing who.

>Its from Mossad.

Okay, so it apears to be a good ad blocker, and thats enough for me. Regarldess of who invented it and what it's intentions are. It is hurting google, and they need to be hurt badly. They have some how achieved a size and integration so great that they are more powerful than any non super power company.

These guys have the biggest say in what is free speech and what is not since they are the ones who direct the majority of the west's internet traffic.

so what is Adnesium basically a tool made by someone with connections to google to act as a scapegoat on lost revenues and sue what ever competition they have left or political enemies that they don't like

Some grade-A shills here, maybe it will become the new Drumpf BTFO meme. But anyways the AD market is a fucking bubble anyway. There is no possible way that shoving thousands of ADs down a users eyes can possibly be worth billions of dollars. People hate it, it pisses off over exposed consumers, people feel insecure, and it is often malicious. This market needs to be ripped out and replaced with a better system anyway.

nice

replaced with a better system
It's called AdEx
Buy into it now while it's cheep it'll be big next year

AdNauseam changes the click war entirely, though, by voluntarily enlisting users instead of relying purely on malware. Google's anti-fraud team has spent all this time fighting against bot-nets, and while some of that can be applied to AdNauseam users it's actually far more difficult to control due to the sheer size of their fraud network. Hence why it got taken off of the Google App store and why Chrome disabled the app.

SHILLS POSING AS COUNTER SHILLS, POSING AS SHILLS

well, advertising and sales don't really correlate. it's better to say that the clicks they get don't go anywhere

LMAO YOURE DEFENDING MOSSAD. KYS KIKE.

99.9% scam. I figure its an adblocker with a clickbot built into it to pay the niggers who made this thing. the shilling is outrageous and since it doesnt appear to be open source and came out of nowhere its suspect as fuck. remember everything costs money.

I don't care, as long as they kill the sub-animal Palestinians I will partially defend them.

It does not work, the ads are designed to be clicked and you will never do any damage to Google.

It is also illegal to click on ads you do not buy.

It is also a scam to benefit Google's competitors.

It is also illegal hacking because you are making fake clicks when you did not actually press the mouse button.

It is also a Jewish propaganda because it is for Google to monitor you ads so they can police your questionable political ideas.

It is also a paid shill shilling for it because Google is paying for it.

It is also terrorism because you are sending too many clicks and the adverts cannot take all the clicking.

It is also a false campaign to make people fall for it and it is a scam.

It is literally a suicide if you click on the ads with adnausememe because it is just like terrorists.

If you click on the ads more than you can afford you are actually benefitting Google and make them money because the money comes from advertisers who paid for the clicks.

It is also against the rule of Sup Forums to promote a plug in. Because advertisement is not allowed and you should not click on it.

If any of you click on the adverts I will call Google police and they will hack your IP address and make you delete your adnausememe because it is illegal software. And a scam.

Some intense larping going on

Very well put appreciate articulate post for once

AHHH YOURE ISRAELI. DUDE ITS OVER ISRAEL IS DONE FOR YOU KIKE.

Nope. I will side with half civilized people over sub barbarian sucm.

The only subhumans of the world are the jews who worship satan

>It is also illegal to click on ads you do not buy.
>It is also a scam to benefit Google's competitors.
>It is also illegal hacking because you are making fake clicks when you did not actually press the mouse button.
>If any of you click on the adverts I will call Google police and they will hack your IP address and make you delete your adnausememe because it is illegal software. And a scam.

This is why you jews are disgusting sick fucks. You aren't special. You aren't godly and you disrespect the sanctity of humanity. God's punishment is coming. Sooner than you think.

This picture is pure satanic indoctrination. And you will FALL.

>AdNauseam doesn't even load the page
Lol, except that it does. But don't let facts get in your way!

saved.

Those are all correct points. But you don't even need to go that far. Just check the size of the noses on the owners of adnauseam and you will see that it is a scam.

Some intense jewish trickery going down with all this. Personally, I think the actions google has taken speaks the loudest with the refunds and then removing it.

Google literally charge for clicks.

yeah, and admakers have the capacity to know the circumstances of that click. If it's a fake click, what happens?

Im not even jewish, Both religiously and ethnically speaking.

Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, Tall, Medium Sized Nose.

>Every AdNauseam shill can be declared a Google shill at this point.

Pathethic

>this
>implying a blanket statement like that isnt highly suspicious